Thread: This kid tho..

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 123
  1. #31
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Wow, I guess no one likes you pathogen_

    I say, Pathogen_ for CS!
    @arunforce @Dave84311
    Mentions admins to get them in here, in my opinion I call that a cocksucker.

  2. #32
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Mentions admins to get them in here, in my opinion I call that a cocksucker.
    Someones upset no one likes them.

    END THE FED

  3. #33
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    So have you, and everyone else for that matter, but that didn't stop them, so I wanted to chime in as well. I mean it is technically my thread right?
    But I have nothing to lose or gain in this conversation, unlike you.
    Of course you are free to share whatever you want so long it doesn't break the rules, but so is everyone else.

    That being said, it'd be better to just take distance from the issue in your case.

  4. #34
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I've already pointed out, I do not, I DO NOT, give a shit about these "internet friends" that you speak of. I come on here in between games with real life friends too see what kind of bullshit if happening for the sake of making your asshole hurt from me telling you that you're bullshit.

  5. #35
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ^ What ?

  6. #36
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    But I have nothing to lose or gain in this conversation, unlike you.
    Of course you are free to share whatever you want so long it doesn't break the rules, but so is everyone else.

    That being said, it'd be better to just take distance from the issue in your case.
    I haven't done anything wrong. If anything the person the made a thread for the sake of flame will be punished. Like seriously, do you think about what you say?

    Or do you just say it and your asshole just say "yolo!"

  7. #37
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ^Says he doesn't care...

    Continues to cry about it...

    END THE FED

  8. #38
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,060
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    I haven't done anything wrong. If anything the person the made a thread for the sake of flame will be punished. Like seriously, do you think about what you say?

    Or do you just say it and your asshole just say "yolo!"
    No, he screams violently when raped. He's part of the metal head squad.

  9. #39
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Yes, I care about internet friends that hold no barring on my real life, nor do I want them too.

    This dude, got mad because I called him out about his 1 hit wonder style.

    Then when I called him out, he got everyone to chime in on me as well because they were mad because my opinion is not the same as theirs.

    That is the fact about what happened.

    Anything other wise you would need proof of.
    The problem isn't your "opinions" It's the fact that you critique art like you have a clue, which you don't.

  10. #40
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    The problem isn't your "opinions" It's the fact that you critique art like you have a clue, which you don't.
    He's envious due to his novice skill.

    END THE FED

  11. #41
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    I've already pointed out, I do not, I DO NOT, give a shit about these "internet friends" that you speak of. I come on here in between games with real life friends too see what kind of bullshit if happening for the sake of making your asshole hurt from me telling you that you're bullshit.
    I'd like to sample some of your weed.

    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    I haven't done anything wrong. If anything the person the made a thread for the sake of flame will be punished. Like seriously, do you think about what you say?

    Or do you just say it and your asshole just say "yolo!"
    You are some special kind of stupid.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 10-12-2013 at 03:35 PM.

  12. #42
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    He's envious due to his novice skill.
    Forever gif maker.

  13. #43
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    You guys are seriously retards. Me making a response automatically invokes butthurt.

    This just proves it.
    Seriously retards?

    Shut the fuck up kid, you're the one acting like an Internet tough-ass, meanwhile your graphics suck, your grammar sucks, your avatar sucks, and your insults are pathetic.

    Children these days, how pathetic.

  14. #44
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yet I've somehow enraged most of MPGH! Surprising how that works.

  15. #45
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Yet I've somehow enraged most of MPGH! Surprising how that works.
    Does somebody not get enough attention at home?
    ​Did Daddy not love you enough?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ROLF THIS KID FREAKED OUT! READ THIS!
    By ZZ-FX in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 06:08 PM
  2. i hate this kid
    By lazaras long in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 12:53 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:38 AM
  4. Kk this kid is a nerd.
    By Synns in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 04:30 PM
  5. this kid is fucking weird
    By -[standoff]- in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 06:09 PM