Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 90 of 90
  1. #76
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
    I said I dislike you @Blake learn to read.
    Btw, never mentioned the editing thing on this thread, YOU did, and that isn't the reason I dislike you.
    So why are you still rocking the signature a person you dislike made you?

    Why do you dislike me exactly? because before you didn't have any problem with me. Ever since my montage thread you've disliked me.

  2. #77
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Does NOT hate anyone.. Well, actually there is one @Alen He's an asshole, a faggot who left me here... With him, War Rock Section wouldn't be death

  3. #78
    Heat.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    45
    @Blake i dislike you because of the way you talk and act on the forums.. Like you are better than everyone else.
    + If you care that much ill change my sig, don't know why it really matters but whatever you say boss.
    Leave a rep/thanks if i helped.
    My one and only skype is Truman.oakes
    Successfull trades: (14)| Scammed By: (0)
    I bring the heat.

  4. #79
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,672
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    none actually.

  5. #80
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,760
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,710
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    So why are you still rocking the signature a person you dislike made you?

    Why do you dislike me exactly? because before you didn't have any problem with me. Ever since my montage thread you've disliked me.
    He hates you cus u dun add kill marks and/or kill sounds

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  6. #81
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
    @Blake i dislike you because of the way you talk and act on the forums.. Like you are better than everyone else.
    + If you care that much ill change my sig, don't know why it really matters but whatever you say boss.
    I act like I'm better or is it because I don't give you any respect because you act like a retard.

    People like and respect me because I respect them.

    I don't talk shit to everyone. I only talk shit to retards that think they know what they're talking about.

    You happen to fall into that category.

  7. #82
    Heat.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    45
    Did i say i knew what i was talking about, or act like that?
    Obviously i made a mistake, and i am sorry, but it is ridiculous and childish of you to take it this far. Is this what you do to everyone who makes a mistake?
    I'm going to end it here, so go ahead and reply to this, but i wont reply back.
    Leave a rep/thanks if i helped.
    My one and only skype is Truman.oakes
    Successfull trades: (14)| Scammed By: (0)
    I bring the heat.

  8. #83
    TitaniumForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    URANUS HUEHUEHUE
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Euphemistic @Ethereal

    Both huge faggots

  9. #84
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyos View Post

    He hates you cus u dun add kill marks and/or kill sounds
    lmao! light you silly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heat. View Post
    Did i say i knew what i was talking about, or act like that?
    Obviously i made a mistake, and i am sorry, but it is ridiculous and childish of you to take it this far. Is this what you do to everyone who makes a mistake?
    I'm going to end it here, so go ahead and reply to this, but i wont reply back.
    Okay you admit to making a mistake and you apologize.

    I accept your apology. I won't bring this situation up anymore. Do not mention me in anything else. Do not quote me with dumbshit. If you can respect that then I can get over you being a retard, I also won't call you a retard anymore.

  10. #85
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TitaniumForce View Post
    @Euphemistic @Ethereal

    Both huge faggots

    Yay, that's two already.

    One from a CS, and one from a newphag.

    Once again, yay.

  11. #86
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I hate myself too .

  12. #87
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TitaniumForce View Post
    @Euphemistic @Ethereal

    Both huge faggots
    I knew you were that faggot pathogen's alt..

  13. #88
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Pathogen_

    .


  14. #89
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Pathogen_

    .
    I agree with you. He's an asshole.

  15. #90
    Antipathy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I knew you were that faggot pathogen's alt..
    Then I'm guessing he's a spawn of the garry's mod section, seems like these people are birthed from that section.
    If you see me posting, it's probably because my main was banned.
    If it was banned, it was likely because I reached another 1000+ posts.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] MPGH Official Most Hated/Bot Hunter List
    By ZalosX in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  2. MPGH + 2,000,000 Members
    By 6ixth in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 05:17 PM
  3. mpgh gains a new member
    By iIsAHaxor in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 07:52 AM
  4. lmao, MPGH IS BEING HATED BY MANY
    By Mrcookies in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 09:57 AM
  5. GOOD BYE TO THE WORLD OF MPGH and its great members
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 02:27 PM