Thread: Pathogen for CS

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post

If you label him with CS then they will be able to flame him without risk of ban.
    If your only way to make yourself feel better is to flame him, then you're weak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm not the one wanting to flame him / getting flamed by him. Just saying, this might be an alternative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post

If your only way to make yourself feel better is to flame him, then you're weak.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

​Flaming doesn't make me feel better, I just can't stand mentally challenged kids.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​Flaming doesn't make me feel better, I just can't stand mentally challenged kids.
    That's what they all say. The fact is, if you can't stand them then either block or ignore them. Ain't worth starting shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post

If you label him with CS then they will be able to flame him without risk of ban.
    Exactly

You've been here almost 3 years now. Do you really not understand that we like having people to slam on? The current CS users aren't really worth trashing on. This kid fits the bill, and if you can't see that, then you don't belong here

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    It not about having him stop... MPGH loves this kinda shit, but if yu wanna act like an assclown, theres a user group for it.
    The problem is that people are behaving like it will make him stop. He's clearly trying get attention by evoking a negative response, so putting him in CS will just encourage and enable him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

The problem is that people are behaving like it will make him stop. He's clearly trying get attention by evoking a negative response, so putting him in CS will just encourage and enable him.
    He's going to do it regardless. If he wants to bare the grunt of being hated on MPGH, then he should be put into the usergroup that alleviates our responsibility to uphold the "no flaming" rules.

END THE FED

Thanks
    Exactly

You've been here almost 3 years now. Do you really not understand that we like having people to slam on? The current CS users aren't really worth trashing on. This kid fits the bill, and if you can't see that, then you don't belong here
    So not being a dick should make me leave? Regardless of how long I've been here, I don't see it viable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    He's going to do it regardless. If he wants to bare the grunt of being hated on MPGH, then he should be put into the usergroup that alleviates our responsibility to uphold the "no flaming" rules.
    Literally nothing will change, save for a new tag. People flame him regardless and he will go on being a faggot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    mmm i suppose i approve.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Let me get my input. I don't give a rats ass what user group I am in. I WILL continue to act however the fuck I want.

Now once again, thank you for making a thread about me. Feels amazing to be this popular across your minds!

So thank you guys for keeping your minds on me because I like resting my FAT FAT DICK right on your foreheads for you to think about.

Like the others say, putting me in a "user group" will not change how I act, besides that fat that I'm "NOT ALLOWED TO FLAME, STOP PATHOGEN YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO FLAME, DAVE HES BREAKING THE RULES, DAVE STAHP HIM NOAW!"

Then I will be banned, I'll make another account which isn't against the rules and I will carry on as usual. Welcome to the internet, let me be your rapist.

Another point to point out, some members, like @RJ, seem to think I am the butt of this joke. When I'm not even thinking about you fucking tryhard faggots. I log on here, post some bullshit, and go about my business. I really have no other purpose here besides make you FURIOUS with me. Where you can't stop thinking about me, making threads about me, and generally post about me. I think it is amazing. You're only proving my point that I am amazing, because I obviously am. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be making this much attention and general "haters."

~smd
    Last edited by pathogen_; 10-14-2013 at 12:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Let me get my input. I don't give a rats ass what user group I am in. I WILL continue to act however the fuck I want.

Now once again, thank you for making a thread about me. Feels amazing to be this popular across your minds!

So thank you guys for keeping your minds on me because I like resting my FAT FAT DICK right on your foreheads for you to think about.

Like the others say, putting me in a "user group" will not change how I act, besides that fat that I'm "NOT ALLOWED TO FLAME, STOP PATHOGEN YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO FLAME, DAVE HES BREAKING THE RULES, DAVE STAHP HIM NOAW!"

Then I will be banned, I'll make another account which isn't against the rules and I will carry on as usual. Welcome to the internet, let me be your rapist.
    Actually if you make another account after being Perm banned, you are not allowed to make another one. so GG kiddo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    inb4ban4spammingthreads/postscuzofpathogen .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

Actually if you make another account after being Perm banned, you are not allowed to make another one. so GG kiddo.
    Yet people have multiple accounts. Please tell me more about your logic, All Mighty Cocksucker? You mad because you're a cocksucking cunt and I'm not. Flame me back and get reported for now on and enjoy your ban you faggot little cocksucking bitch tit cum guzzling thunder dick taking faggot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I can't seem to understand why this single user is causing such a ruckus in General for something he did in the Art/GFX section. You could literally just add him to your Ignore List, and it's like he's not even there.

Problem gone. With him gone, you'd have your headache gone and General will go back to normal. And with you (several of you in the case) not replying to him, he'd get bored and leave.

You guys really shouldn't have let it escalate to this point. You just had to ignore him in the first place.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast