Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76
  1. #61
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    You can't purchase Xbox 360/ps3 only Games on Steam, so steam/origin/uplay is not helping shit
    Most decent games are cross platform...

    Theres far more PC games unavailable on console then the other way around.

    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    The playing field would be even, who would profit if both sides had a way to play with eachother?
    XBL charges a monthly rate. Sony doesn't. Microsoft would have to give up the millions of live users monthly payments in order for it to be fair... which we both know wont happen.

    Then of course the thousands of butt hurt kitties saying they dont want it, siting every excuse from "xbox or PS community sucks" to "It's unfair because one controller is superior to the other"
    Last edited by RJ; 10-15-2013 at 06:43 PM.

    END THE FED

  2. #62
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Most decent games are cross platform...

    Theres far more PC games unavailable on console then the other way around.



    XBL charges a monthly rate. Sony doesn't. Microsoft would have to give up the millions of live users monthly payments in order for it to be fair... which we both know wont happen.

    Then of course the thousands of butt hurt kitties saying they dont want it, siting every excuse from "xbox or PS community sucks" to "It's unfair because one controller is superior to the other"
    Well, if we talk about Beyond: Two Souls, and a God of War, then nope. I'd like to play these. Stupid Microsoft/Sony Game producers

  3. #63
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Most decent games are cross platform...

    Theres far more PC games unavailable on console then the other way around.



    XBL charges a monthly rate. Sony doesn't. Microsoft would have to give up the millions of live users monthly payments in order for it to be fair... which we both know wont happen.

    Then of course the thousands of butt hurt kitties saying they dont want it, siting every excuse from "xbox or PS community sucks" to "It's unfair because one controller is superior to the other"
    Ohhhh, i forgot about that online premium you have to pay for Xbox. Ya that would be retarted as fuck. Which reminds me to never get Xbax1.

    / I've used to play on console and now I play on PC. And the aiming is so different idk how consol could keep up. Maybe hela strong auto aim.

  4. #64
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Ohhhh, i forgot about that online premium you have to pay for Xbox. Ya that would be retarted as fuck. Which reminds me to never get Xbax1.

    / I've used to play on console and now I play on PC. And the aiming is so different idk how consol could keep up. Maybe hela strong auto aim.
    auto aim assist = AIMBOT - Aimbot = ban

  5. #65
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,027
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Buy CoD Ghost when it comes out. I'll use a controller and 1-1 ya'.

    Hardcore TDM only though. I don't play core.
    That explains, no need to aim in, just HIPFIRE as soon as you see movement, along with aim assist.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  6. #66
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Superior PC gamers vs dirty console peasants
    PC = Frame drops for no reason 60% of the time (Random percentage pulled out of my ass)
    SHITBOX ONE = Eats your disk before you can even update

    Fuck you all PS4 master race!

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  7. #67
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

    That explains, no need to aim in, just HIPFIRE as soon as you see movement, along with aim assist.
    Hardcore>core



    @Aborted musta dropped his kid on his head...

    END THE FED

  8. #68
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,027
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Hardcore>core



    @Aborted musta dropped his kid on his head...
    I simply explained the sole reason noobs prefer hardcore over core, because there's no need for skill or anything, the one who hipfires the best wins.
    And care to explain your second sentence ?
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  9. #69
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Hardcore>core



    @Aborted musta dropped his kid on his head...
    ​He done getting kicked out of the house.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  10. #70
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep #2 View Post

    I simply explained the sole reason noobs prefer hardcore over core, because there's no need for skill or anything, the one who hipfires the best wins.
    And care to explain your second sentence ?
    Ok, I'll be the one to point it out for you.
    I'd like to see you pull off either of the sides to prove your point.

    Everyone has different music tastes, just deal with it.

  11. #71
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,027
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Ok, I'll be the one to point it out for you.
    I'd like to see you pull off either of the sides to prove your point.

    Everyone has different music tastes, just deal with it.
    Sorry, no aim assist on PC.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  12. #72
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep #2 View Post

    Sorry, no aim assist on PC.
    I don't need any assistance, I use a knife.

  13. #73
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep #2 View Post

    I simply explained the sole reason noobs prefer hardcore over core, because there's no need for skill or anything, the one who hipfires the best wins.
    And care to explain your second sentence ?
    I never hipfire. Hardcore > core anyday. People dont continue to fun full sprint after getting shot then magically heal irl

    END THE FED

  14. #74
    ergmuffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Basement
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    631
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    you guys realize how many controls are on a xbox controller and how many there are on a pc.... I reckon this will never happen because of the HUGE DISADVANTAGE console noobs get... (Plus there all playing GTA V while us REAL gamers do boring shit, thanks a lot rockstar)

  15. #75
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,935
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,027
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I never hipfire. Hardcore > core anyday. People dont continue to fun full sprint after getting shot then magically heal irl
    Don't get me started about realism in games. Because we both know no game is even remotely realistic.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] help cib and suba gamers..
    By rain46 in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 10:56 AM
  2. [Discussion] MPGH.NET Doesn't Allow ******s And Spamming
    By shawnlynaraja12 in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 10:38 PM
  3. Console Gamers
    By CrypTology- in forum General
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 11:36 PM
  4. Help im getting an error and console is popping up!!
    By cgallagher21 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 07:06 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 12:20 AM