Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Screw gym, do natural body working
    Ok buddy. This coming from a self described bean pole.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (10-15-2013),Lehsyrus (10-15-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

I can show you some pictures if you'd like

I'm a boxer you kno
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I can show you some pictures if you'd like

I'm a boxer you kno
    You can be the most anorexic piece of shit and still call yourself a boxer. Your activity of choice has no bearing on your physique.

See: Butterbean

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So unfair...free gym..
    I pay $500 per year...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

You can be the most anorexic piece of shit and still call yourself a boxer. Your activity of choice has no bearing on your physique.

See: Butterbean
    I can't see how this is anorexic
    Here is a picture without having my muscles tensed, open it in a new window cuz its way too big

I can show you a picture with them being tensed too if you wanna but I'll have to take one first

The thing is that although my muscles aren't the biggest, they still deliver a bigger and harder punch then those big guys you see out there
    plus, they're not the biggest and I can easily lift 210 pounds like 7 times even though I never lift(only to prove myself but yeah)

thats why I love natural muscles
    They look so neutral, harmless, girls like them, they're flat, yet they are so filled with power and endurance

They're worth the hard work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I can't see how this is anorexic
    Here is a picture without having my muscles tensed, open it in a new window cuz its way too big

I can show you a picture with them being tensed too if you wanna but I'll have to take one first

The thing is that although my muscles aren't the biggest, they still deliver a bigger and harder punch then those big guys you see out there
    plus, they're not the biggest and I can easily lift 210 pounds like 7 times even though I never lift(only to prove myself but yeah)

thats why I love natural muscles
    They look so neutral, harmless, girls like them, they're flat, yet they are so filled with power and endurance

They're worth the hard work
    Except there's no difference between your way of training and going to the gym. The muscles are still building the same way. You're natural bullshit just means you're too lazy to gain definition. Your experience with women is also anecdotal bullshit.

Thanks

Except there's no difference between your way of training and going to the gym. The muscles are still building the same way. You're natural bullshit just means you're too lazy to gain definition. Your experience with women is also anecdotal bullshit.
    Are you on your period, son?
    There is a huge difference between training naturally and training with weights. Don't pull that bullshit on me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Are you on your period, son?
    There is a huge difference between training naturally and training with weights. Don't pull that bullshit on me.
    I'm not sure if you're trying to troll me or not... Do you think that people at the gym go to the counter and purchase muscle? All kinds training without the use of synthetic drugs is training "naturally". Unless training naturally to you is just being skinny fat and boxing in a ring occasionally.

Thanks

I'm not sure if you're trying to troll me or not... Do you think that people at the gym go to the counter and purchase muscle? All kinds training without the use of synthetic drugs is training "naturally". Unless training naturally to you is just being skinny fat and boxing in a ring occasionally.
    So you're going to tell me that lifting weights is also going to contribute to your punching ability and fitness?
    There is training without steroids or proteins, which by some is regarded as naturally, and then there is lifting weights which IS natural, but boxers and other fighters know that lifting weights will only fuck it up for ya, unless you're trying to become a powerhitter.
    There is a huge difference between the body of a purely natural trainer and the body of a person who actually lifts weights.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I think he thinks that 'natural training' is doing pushups and stuff but hes wrong. going to the gym is still natural, its not synthetic. Synthetic means doping and steriods.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

So you're going to tell me that lifting weights is also going to contribute to your punching ability and fitness?
    There is training without steroids or proteins, which by some is regarded as naturally, and then there is lifting weights which IS natural, but boxers and other fighters know that lifting weights will only fuck it up for ya, unless you're trying to become a powerhitter.
    There is a huge difference between the body of a purely natural trainer and the body of a person who actually lifts weights.
    What the hell are you defining as natural. Its ALL natural. There are just different styles.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
    I think he thinks that 'natural training' is doing pushups and stuff but hes wrong. going to the gym is still natural, its not synthetic. Synthetic means doping and steriods.
    I'm talking about real natural, the old school way of training
    I'm pretty sure you've heard about the snap and push

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm getting what your saying like Rocky style right? But you can't say somethings real natural and fake natural, its all the same basically.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
    I'm getting what your saying like Rocky style right? But you can't say somethings real natural and fake natural, its all the same basically.
    Yeah exactly, like Rocky hahaha
    I don't agree on protein shakes and stuff being completely natural, but it would be wrong for me to say that weight lifters are not natural, since they use no supplements.

Ofcourse, I still think that they aren't fully natural, but you know.. They are

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Forget the Gym and go study... you can be as ripped as possible but you will still be an idiot, and you will still fail in life
    I lift every other day. Exercise and diet is the best way to boost your cognitive abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
    If you're 130 pounds, do not over do it. Go to gym for 30-40 minutes and work out passively. Eat a lot of red meat and if you have money buy weigh protein shakes. They help. Do not do all the body parts on the same day. Also, since you're new at working out and all that jazz, do not go continuously every day. Give your muscles some time to rest.

Here is a good workout routine if you want.

Monday: Back and shoulders.
    Wednesday:Abs and arms.
    Friday: legs.

As a warm up, run on treadmill for 1 mile and do small weights. To me, it is around 30-40 pound dumbbells.
    Since you are new, start on somewhere 5-15 pounds.

Remember it's not how much weight you do, it's how you do the weight.
    No offense, but that was some terrible advice. Less read meats and more white meats, healthy complex carbs such as brown rice and whole grains are fine, and omega 3 fatty acids should come way before protein shakes. If his diet isn't perfect then the protein shakes won't have much of a difference except helping him retain water weight as his body won't be able to properly synthesize what he needs it to.

You should have discussed his diet first. Also you forgot to mention chest, and cardio. You CAN workout every muscle group at once, if that's what you're going for. Individual muscle spotting is only good for people who want to spot increase their muscles drastically. It's not mandatory, it's just a different method.

Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

Word.

Screw gym, do natural body working
    The human body was designed to build muscle when consistent conditioning expects the body to be able to repeat the motion much more easily whether it is body resistance or weight resistance. Our bodies are designed to adapt to both weight, and endurance training. The physique you gain from bodyweight training is not the same type of physique a bodybuilder would get, and no I do not mean size, I mean definition. It's damn near impossible to train your forearms without using some type of equipment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast