Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Fuck yeah, just found out since i live in the dorms and im a full time student that i hve free membership to our gym..

now im like 130 pounds.. whats the best workout for me atm.. i wanna work on arms/shoulders/abs and legs..

What weights should i start out with? and how many reps and what not.. I wanna get fit/ripped and in shape.
    Go toi GYM girls Love workout Guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

I can show you some pictures if you'd like

I'm a boxer you kno
    How can you call yourself a boxer when you clearly have no knowledge regarding fitness.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

How can you call yourself a boxer when you clearly have no knowledge regarding fitness.
    Well, this is basically what I do:

I listen to what my father says who is a formal Russian and Chechen boxing champion. He is 60 years old and I can assure you that he knows more than enough about defining your body for what is optimally needed as a boxer.

I mean, the fact that he was a fucking Russian boxing champion, letalone Chechen means that he must have been capable of training the correct way doesn't it?
    The fact that I don't know how fitness works wouldn't drag me down anywhere in boxing, since common sense is enough in my opinion
    I ain't a trainer you know, I'm being trained
    taking knowledge about fitness will be for my later years.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Well, this is basically what I do:

I listen to what my father says who is a formal Russian and Chechen boxing champion. He is 60 years old and I can assure you that he knows more than enough about defining your body for what is optimally needed as a boxer.

I mean, the fact that he was a fucking Russian boxing champion, letalone Chechen means that he must have been capable of training the correct way doesn't it?
    The fact that I don't know how fitness works wouldn't drag me down anywhere in boxing, since common sense is enough in my opinion
    I ain't a trainer you know, I'm being trained
    taking knowledge about fitness will be for my later years.
    Instead of listening to daddy, crack open a book, or utilize google, and learn what you're doing. Because the only thing you've made evident so far, is you have little to no clue what you're talking about. Your daddy is a boxer champion, but mine is a former Navy seal that can have you taken out in seconds. He's also owns a fortune 500 company is in line to getting the Nobel Peace Prize. But that has little bearing on the fact that you claim to be a boxer and yet know nothing about how to get into shape. It just makes you look entirely full of shit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

Instead of listening to daddy, crack open a book, or utilize google, and learn what you're doing. Because the only thing you've made evident so far, is you have little to no clue what you're talking about. Your daddy is a boxer champion, but mine is a former Navy seal that can have you taken out in seconds. He's also owns a fortune 500 company is in line to getting the Nobel Peace Prize. But that has little bearing on the fact that you claim to be a boxer and yet know nothing about how to get into shape. It just makes you look entirely full of shit.
    Its funny how you're bashing on me like a lifeless little shit, but I won't lie, I enjoy the attention you're giving me.
    I can go on about my dad, and so can you, but I just want to add in that my dad has also served a few years in the Spetsnaz paracommandos, no biggie, but yes.
    You're telling me that your dad owns one of the following companies, yet I see you whining like a little shit about weed and coughing up countless posts?

Rank Company Name Revenues ($b) Profits ($mm)
    1 Wal-Mart Stores 469.2 16,999
    2 Exxon Mobil 449.9 44,880
    3 Chevron 233.9 26,179
    4 Phillips 66 169.6 4,124
    5 Berkshire Hathaway 162.5 14,824
    6 Apple 156.5 41,733
    7 General Motors 152.3 6,188
    8 General Electric 146.9 13,641
    9 Valero Energy 138.3 2,083
    10 Ford Motor 134.3 5,665
    Apparently, according to your flag, your father is a little shitty traitor then.

If I knew nothing about fitness and whatsoever, then why the fuck do I have decent body(atleast in my opinion)?

I know how to get into shape, here is my idea of getting into shape:
    A good diet

An every day decent training schedule for me? Here you go;

Monday: Wake up at 5, go for a 2 hour run, take a shower, go to school, finish school at 16:30, eat, do hw and sleep until 18:30,
    wake up, go for a 30 minute jog and arrive at box, put on clothes with adapted weights in them to make training harder
    Jump ropes intensively for 30 minutes, whilst stretching a part of your body every time you fail
    When done; put on gloves with adapted weights in them(not more then 5kg each) on and start punching on a heavy and hard sand boxing bag for around 30 minutes straight without resting with a mouthprotector on to simulate a fight. Purely for endurance, not for muscle growth.

Next: once done, do 50 push ups, 50 sit ups, 45 push ups, 45 sit ups with full chest and knee touch, all the way to 0 decreasing by 5
    Then do diamond or triangle push ups, 30 each, whilst still doing situps, from 25 to 0 again decreasing by 5 everytime.
    Then do no-distance fist push ups(fists against each other) 20 each, whilst still doing sit ups, once again decreasing by 5 everytime.
    Then do one handed push ups, 15 each, still doing the same sit ups, once again decreasing by 5.

Pick up jumping ropes again, intensively jump for 5 minutes until you're completely warm again, take 3 kg weights and start punching with left hand, 100 reps, once done, 20 push ups
    same thing with right hand, 20 push ups again, both hands 100 reps(2 hits counting as one rep) and push ups again.
    Do the same thing twice, and when done, shadow box with no weights at all for 5 minutes until muscles are completely loose, once done with that, shadow box more to practice technique and footwork.

Once done, do some 30 minutes sparring, and after that, finish off by doing pull-ups and other things on the bar

After that, lay down, feet 10 cm off the ground, keep em like that for 3 minutes, once done, do bicycling 10 cm off the ground 3 mins, then both legs still again 10 cms from the ground 3 minutes, around 4 more excercises regarding the 10 cm off the ground thing, once done, day is over, stretch, and go home jogging

Thats what I do when my father is not training with me

Thats more then decent, so please, boil off
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Its funny how you're bashing on me like a lifeless little shit, but I won't lie, I enjoy the attention you're giving me.
    I can go on about my dad, and so can you, but I just want to add in that my dad has also served a few years in the Spetsnaz paracommandos, no biggie, but yes.
    You're telling me that your dad owns one of the following companies, yet I see you whining like a little shit about weed and coughing up countless posts?

Apparently, according to your flag, your father is a little shitty traitor then.

If I knew nothing about fitness and whatsoever, then why the fuck do I have decent body(atleast in my opinion)?

I know how to get into shape, here is my idea of getting into shape:
    A good diet

An every day decent training schedule for me? Here you go;

Monday: Wake up at 5, go for a 2 hour run, take a shower, go to school, finish school at 16:30, eat, do hw and sleep until 18:30,
    wake up, go for a 30 minute jog and arrive at box, put on clothes with adapted weights in them to make training harder
    Jump ropes intensively for 30 minutes, whilst stretching a part of your body every time you fail
    When done; put on gloves with adapted weights in them(not more then 5kg each) on and start punching on a heavy and hard sand boxing bag for around 30 minutes straight without resting with a mouthprotector on to simulate a fight. Purely for endurance, not for muscle growth.

Next: once done, do 50 push ups, 50 sit ups, 45 push ups, 45 sit ups with full chest and knee touch, all the way to 0 decreasing by 5
    Then do diamond or triangle push ups, 30 each, whilst still doing situps, from 25 to 0 again decreasing by 5 everytime.
    Then do no-distance fist push ups(fists against each other) 20 each, whilst still doing sit ups, once again decreasing by 5 everytime.
    Then do one handed push ups, 15 each, still doing the same sit ups, once again decreasing by 5.

Pick up jumping ropes again, intensively jump for 5 minutes until you're completely warm again, take 3 kg weights and start punching with left hand, 100 reps, once done, 20 push ups
    same thing with right hand, 20 push ups again, both hands 100 reps(2 hits counting as one rep) and push ups again.
    Do the same thing twice, and when done, shadow box with no weights at all for 5 minutes until muscles are completely loose, once done with that, shadow box more to practice technique and footwork.

Once done, do some 30 minutes sparring, and after that, finish off by doing pull-ups and other things on the bar

After that, lay down, feet 10 cm off the ground, keep em like that for 3 minutes, once done, do bicycling 10 cm off the ground 3 mins, then both legs still again 10 cms from the ground 3 minutes, around 4 more excercises regarding the 10 cm off the ground thing, once done, day is over, stretch, and go home jogging

Thats what I do when my father is not training with me

Thats more then decent, so please, boil off
    Holy shit, you are beyond gullible, or terribly insecure, if you actually went through that much effort to prove a blatant lie false. I fabricated something I would think is an obvious lie to show how credible I believed anything you said was. I even threw in a Nobel for good measure. That or you got ridiculously defensive. Either way, I am astounded at the degree of ignorance you display despite the fact that you practice a pretty good routine. Albeit, there is seems to be too much focus on pecs, your cardio should be miles ahead of mine. I go the gym three, four times a week, and play basketball in my free time. I haven't sparred in years. Stop parroting daddy, and learn your shit. Saying stupid, ignorant shit about fitness, despite practicing a credible routine, is infuriating and tantamount to hypocrisy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Can we get back to helping me.. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Can we get back to helping me.. :/
    Heya. I started getting really serious into working out and seen some nice progress.

Start with what you're comfortable with. Don't let your ego get in your way or when you see others doing more, don't feel bad. Even Mr. Olympia had to start somewhere.

Make sure you lose some unecessary fat, but gain weight. As weird as it sounds, gaining weight isn't about getting fat. It's about getting muscle mass. Which also brings me to a point. Make sure you work your whole body. Don't just be the douchebag that works his abs, chest, and arms thinking that it's gonna help him out. It's not. Working out is pretty legit. If you do it properly, you'll do fine.

Keep in mind, for legs, your quads must be balanced with your hamstrings. That doesn't mean they do the same weight, fuck no. It just means if you do quads, make sure you do your hamstrings as well. I remember there was a certain percentage but I fgorgot. Anyways if you don't, this will cause knee problems in the future.

Do your back too. If the front of your body is heavier, you're gonna start slouching, causing poor spine form. If you work your upper and lower back (or just back in general, since you're just starting and not isolating), then it'll pull you upright.

But back to eating, make sure you start eating a lot. And it's just not shoving shit into your face, make sure you're eating healthy. In order to get physically bigger, you gotta put some weight on. You can start curling 30, 40, or 50, but it won't have that big of an physical effect.

Generally what you want to do is 4 sets of 8-10 reps. If you're just starting out, you can feel free to do 3 sets of 8. And once you get into the feel of things (after a few months or so, do 4 sets of 10. Or even 5 sets of 12).

Also, don't do the same exercise for the same body group. Don't go to the gym and just do bicep curls. There's different forms of working your biceps, different grips. You have the normal bicep underhand curl, you have the hammer curl, you have the barbell curl. And with the barbell, you can have close grip, inner grip, over and underhand grip. It's not really good to just do the same thing over and over. Expand your range of exercises by googling some different types. I can tell you some but I'm kinda busy atm.
    Love you all

~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

Mr.Seyeko (10-15-2013)

Thanks
    Not sure if your question was answered or not OP but I mean I was about 136lbs about a little while ago and started heavy lifting and just doing as much as I could i'd say its been about 1 1/2 months if even that and i'm at 152lbs. It mainly depends on what's available in your gym like types of machines and so forth but if you don't have a lot of machines I would work on the basics. Pull-ups, Push ups, Curls, Dips, Bench, Reverse curls, and etc.

If you're trying to get built fast I would look into supplements to make improvements more obvious. Not saying go out and buy steroids but it's your body I personally take testosterone pills, creatine, and C4 per work out session. Testosterone will help with muscle growth, creatine also with muscle growth but helps put on a few extra pounds, and C4 will give you enough energy to do more reps per work out. Find your own rhythm though and stick with it and alternate days I work out 5 days a week with two rest or cardio days. That's just what i've been doing to get in better shape with boot camp coming in a couple of months.

Best of luck

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123