Thread: Chinese Food

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​I don't know either, maybe because I don't know what the hell's being said.
    Lets first make a song bin
    Lets add song bin powder/mixture/stuff
    maybe we can add an egg
    Do you know if i locked my door?
    Lets add some sour milk
    500CCs is fine
    Ey, wheres my cup
    Oh well, ill just pour it in
    it'll be fine
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. #17
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,451
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,709
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    His intentions were to insult and harm, therefor if indirectly, were indeed to hurt my 'feelings'. As they are what I am feeling. If he was to harm me, would I not feel his harm? Just because it's the internet that does not justify insulting someone with the intentions to hurt their feelings. He should be ashamed of him self.
    The statement "Fuck you" could mean anything. Likewise it can be a defensive response or a mean harmful response. In this case, the suitable way to input his statement was as if he was defending "chinese food" or the chinese, when you directly insulted chinese food. Understanding the fact that he is Chinese, or from my knowledge, if you put such a negative response towards such a topic, he was most likely to find a way to defend himself or the Chinese. As you said, he indirectly insulted you, but have you indirectly insulted the Chinese, or him at the same time? May I ask, were your intentions to insult or harm? All your response included was mainly the word "fucking" and stereotypes like eating dogs and cats. In all seriousness, at the point where 1.3 billion people have limited food, what else could you eat? Humans? Like you stated before, you haven't tried other restaurants, and basically focused on one or limited restaurants. Technically you are just promoting the negative experiences and that is also where your bias statements come in. Before you respond, actually try other chinese restaurants, have an actual fact or valid point before you input all negative facts when clearly you probably just went to one, or probably just heard from. You do not have accurate data.


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (10-14-2013),Kevin (10-14-2013),Transfixed (10-15-2013)

  4. #18
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    The statement "Fuck you" could mean anything. Likewise it can be a defensive response or a mean harmful response. In this case, the suitable way to input his statement was as if he was defending "chinese food" or the chinese, when you directly insulted chinese food. Understanding the fact that he is Chinese, or from my knowledge, if you put such a negative response towards such a topic, he was most likely to find a way to defend himself or the Chinese. As you said, he indirectly insulted you, but have you indirectly insulted the Chinese, or him at the same time? May I ask, were your intentions to insult or harm? All your response included was mainly the word "fucking" and stereotypes like eating dogs and cats. In all seriousness, at the point where 1.3 billion people have limited food, what else could you eat? Humans? Like you stated before, you haven't tried other restaurants, and basically focused on one or limited restaurants. Technically you are just promoting the negative experiences and that is also where your bias statements come in. Before you respond, actually try other chinese restaurants, have an actual fact or valid point before you input all negative facts when clearly you probably just went to one, or probably just heard from.
    You do not have accurate data.

    Yes I Do, I've always lived next to fucking chinese food places, Every eats fucking chinese food, Every chinese food fucking sucks. Steak on stick, lmfao half the steak is missing. and a lot of their shit always has bad cuts of meat, and sometimes outragous shit.

    Everyone knows, Chinese food places for their shitty chicken. and it's always, and I mean literally always like everytime I've knew the person who owned the just so happen to be chinese food restraunt, they were always FULL BLOWN ASIAN CHINESE and they apparently condoned this type of shitty shrimp chicken and burnt rice.

    I didn't listen or watch the whole video, all I saw was them see a chinese food store and get happy. So I didn't care about the fact they just so happen to be asian and are probably eating "Authentic" chinese food. But whatever, I'm so unracist i become racist. Either way I have stated an ACCURATE opinion of mine to my knowledge. I don't care, about others in this debate on chinese food I have stated my case and it IS valid.

    gg gtfo. Scammer is mean.

  5. #19
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post

    Yes I Do, I've always lived next to fucking chinese food places, Every eats fucking chinese food, Every chinese food fucking sucks. Steak on stick, lmfao half the steak is missing. and a lot of their shit always has bad cuts of meat, and sometimes outragous shit.

    Everyone knows, Chinese food places for their shitty chicken. and it's always, and I mean literally always like everytime I've knew the person who owned the just so happen to be chinese food restraunt, they were always FULL BLOWN ASIAN CHINESE and they apparently condoned this type of shitty shrimp chicken and burnt rice.

    I didn't listen or watch the whole video, all I saw was them see a chinese food store and get happy. So I didn't care about the fact they just so happen to be asian and are probably eating "Authentic" chinese food. But whatever, I'm so unracist i become racist. Either way I have stated an ACCURATE opinion of mine to my knowledge. I don't care, about others in this debate on chinese food I have stated my case and it IS valid.

    gg gtfo. Scammer is mean.
    What do you mean GTFO Scammer is mean. Look at the shit you're fucking saying you dumbfuck. And if you want to hold a decent argument, learn fucking english first. Not all chinese food are fucking "steak on stick". You're so fucking ignorant and dumb. There are other types of chinese food out there, and it just goes to show that you're so culturally impoverished to say without knowing.

    When you say "everyone knows", what the fuck are you saying. Are you assuming everyone is like you, have your opinion, and know what you mean? You probably go to the low end chinese places. I bet you've never been to a high end cuisine cause you're just a little ignorant kid.

    You're so "unracist" LOOOOOOOL. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Nice "accurate" opinion of yours, to the extent of your "knowledge". Man you must be really nice for some kid who doesn't even know proper English. In the case of an argument, bias opinions are not "valid". You go to some debate and they'll laugh their asses off for you trying to use personal opinions as a justification for your arguments.

    Please, just stfu and leave. We can go about this all day.
    Last edited by KingDot; 10-14-2013 at 09:40 PM.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (10-14-2013),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (10-15-2013),Kevin (10-14-2013),Transfixed (10-15-2013)

  7. #20
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,458
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    262
    Thanks i love it.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  8. #21
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    His intentions were to insult and harm, therefor if indirectly, were indeed to hurt my 'feelings'. As they are what I am feeling. If he was to harm me, would I not feel his harm? Just because it's the internet that does not justify insulting someone with the intentions to hurt their feelings. He should be ashamed of him self.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

    Holy hell.

  9. #22
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,104
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    Oh my that was bad.

  10. #23
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,540
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,954
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Burn it with fire!! Burn it before it reproduces!!!
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

    CrazyCrazyseethesun (10-15-2013)

  12. #24
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    He really sucks at his songwriting job

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ygritte For This Useful Post:

    CrazyCrazyseethesun (10-15-2013),Kevin (10-16-2013)

  14. #25
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    I thought this was a thread about Chinese Food.. not a song..
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  15. #26
    amrit0965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75.867032
    Posts
    3,963
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    19,442
    My Mood
    Bored
    Kill her please!



    Member Level 1 25.07.2012 - 27.04.2013
    CockSucker 12.22.2013 - 01.26.2013
    NFS World Minion 01.26.2013 - 04.17.2013
    NFS World Wiki Manager 04.14.2013 - 06.10.2013
    CockSucker 04.17.2013 - 09.22.2013
    Member Level 2 27.04.2013 - Current



    MPGH Knight: 4500




  16. #27
    Transfixed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over ze rainbows.
    Posts
    3,302
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    1,439
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post



    Yes I Do, I've always lived next to fucking chinese food places, Every eats fucking chinese food, Every chinese food fucking sucks. Steak on stick, lmfao half the steak is missing. and a lot of their shit always has bad cuts of meat, and sometimes outragous shit.

    Everyone knows, Chinese food places for their shitty chicken. and it's always, and I mean literally always like everytime I've knew the person who owned the just so happen to be chinese food restraunt, they were always FULL BLOWN ASIAN CHINESE and they apparently condoned this type of shitty shrimp chicken and burnt rice.

    I didn't listen or watch the whole video, all I saw was them see a chinese food store and get happy. So I didn't care about the fact they just so happen to be asian and are probably eating "Authentic" chinese food. But whatever, I'm so unracist i become racist. Either way I have stated an ACCURATE opinion of mine to my knowledge. I don't care, about others in this debate on chinese food I have stated my case and it IS valid.

    gg gtfo. Scammer is mean.
    Ever tried going to a proper restaurant? O_O

    You being biased asf
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

    Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!


  17. #28
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post


    Ever tried going to a proper restaurant? O_O

    You being biased asf
    He stupid af
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    Transfixed (10-16-2013)

  19. #29
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Not even going to listen.

  20. #30
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    From the same guy that bought us Rebecca Black, where the fuck does he get the money to fund this shit?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] The reason why I hat Chinese food.
    By WarWood in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 12:52 AM
  2. Chinese food
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 02:35 PM
  3. Chinese Eating food also using AIMBOT
    By 4chan in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 11:04 AM
  4. Chinese Spy
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 09:36 PM
  5. The Chinese are going to kill us all!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:56 AM