Thread: Chinese Food

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired

    Chinese Food

    Best song ever




    Same writer as Friday
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    ThePixelJunk (10-15-2013)

  3. #2
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,454
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,709
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Can't even understand her english, it sounds like gibberish to me, no offense. The lyrics on the screen have like so many different languages. Though, the actual english lyrics are pretty dumb. Repetitive, and worse than Friday


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  4. #3
    thingHACKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Windhelm(fuck the imperials!)
    Posts
    752
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    590
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Somebody shoot her.

  5. #4
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    "Same writer as Friday."
    No thanks.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  6. #5
    thingHACKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Windhelm(fuck the imperials!)
    Posts
    752
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    590
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You know there are porn videos that a panda fucks teens this kinda remebers of that.

  7. #6
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Chinese food fucking sucks, The only and I mean only thing chinese food has going for it is wasabi if that's even from china. The meat is all dog and cat shit, and left over cuts of cow meat from diseased dieing cows. It's fucking horrible, then they drench it in sauces and such to try to make you think oh hey this is alright, the rice is good right? no.

    Chinese food sucks, bottom line. But not as much as this shit sucks if it's not intended to be shit.

  8. #7
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,454
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,709
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Chinese food fucking sucks, The only and I mean only thing chinese food has going for it is wasabi if that's even from china. The meat is all dog and cat shit, and left over cuts of cow meat from diseased dieing cows. It's fucking horrible, then they drench it in sauces and such to try to make you think oh hey this is alright, the rice is good right? no.

    Chinese food sucks, bottom line. But not as much as this shit sucks if it's not intended to be shit.
    Wasabi is from Japan. Chinese food in general is half and half. If you are talking about the food directly from China, you would be eating like fake food, plastic, garbage, expired food, and etc. If you are talking about the Chinese food you eat at United States, then that's probably the restaurant's problem. Find an actual good Chinese restaurant.


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

    Kevin (10-14-2013)

  10. #8
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Chinese food fucking sucks, The only and I mean only thing chinese food has going for it is wasabi if that's even from china. The meat is all dog and cat shit, and left over cuts of cow meat from diseased dieing cows. It's fucking horrible, then they drench it in sauces and such to try to make you think oh hey this is alright, the rice is good right? no.

    Chinese food sucks, bottom line. But not as much as this shit sucks if it's not intended to be shit.
    1. Wasabi isnt chinese
    2. How fucking racist/stereotypical can you get
    3. Have you even tasted authentic chinese food instead of going to the nearest panda express or shit buffet.
    4. Fuck you
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hugo Boss (10-14-2013),ThePixelJunk (10-14-2013),Transfixed (10-15-2013)

  12. #9
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Guys i roughly translated the beginning part

    Wo yi ke xian zuo yi ge song bin
    wo gao su ni, ni xian jia song bin feng
    ke neng jia yi ge dan
    ey, ni ting jian wo you shuo men ma?
    wo men jia yi ge xian niu nai
    wu bai ge(500) CC jiu gou le
    ey, wo bei zi ne
    suan le, jiu dao jin qi
    sui yi jiu xing le


    I dont know if i should be offended or not
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. #10
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post
    Guys i roughly translated the beginning part

    Wo yi ke xian zuo yi ge song bin
    wo gao su ni, ni xian jia song bin feng
    ke neng jia yi ge dan
    ey, ni ting jian wo you shuo men ma?
    wo men jia yi ge xian niu nai
    wu bai ge(500) CC jiu gou le
    ey, wo bei zi ne
    suan le, jiu dao jin qi
    sui yi jiu xing le


    I dont know if i should be offended or not
    ​I don't know either, maybe because I don't know what the hell's being said.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  14. #11
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    1. Wasabi isnt chinese
    2. How fucking racist/stereotypical can you get
    3. Have you even tasted authentic chinese food instead of going to the nearest panda express or shit buffet.
    4. Fuck you
    1. Knew it.
    2. You say Racism I say acknowledgement.
    3. Nope.
    4. You didn't hurt my feelings.

  15. #12
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,454
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,709
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post

    1. Knew it.
    2. You say Racism I say acknowledgement.
    3. Nope.
    4. You didn't hurt my feelings.
    Doubt his intention was to hurt your feelings. If someone could get intentionally hurt over the internet, then they really have a problem.
    Last edited by Hugo Boss; 10-14-2013 at 08:57 PM. Reason: I wrote attention instead of intention


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

    Kevin (10-14-2013)

  17. #13
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    Doubt his intention was to hurt your feelings. If someone could get intentionally hurt over the internet, then they really have a problem.
    His intentions were to insult and harm, therefor if indirectly, were indeed to hurt my 'feelings'. As they are what I am feeling. If he was to harm me, would I not feel his harm? Just because it's the internet that does not justify insulting someone with the intentions to hurt their feelings. He should be ashamed of him self.

  18. #14
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    His intentions were to insult and harm, therefor if indirectly, were indeed to hurt my 'feelings'. As they are what I am feeling. If he was to harm me, would I not feel his harm? Just because it's the internet that does not justify insulting someone with the intentions to hurt their feelings. He should be ashamed of him self.
    ​Did you eat a bowl of Hypocrite-O's for breakfast?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    ThePixelJunk (10-14-2013)

  20. #15
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    His intentions were to insult and harm, therefor if indirectly, were indeed to hurt my 'feelings'. As they are what I am feeling. If he was to harm me, would I not feel his harm? Just because it's the internet that does not justify insulting someone with the intentions to hurt their feelings. He should be ashamed of him self.
    How do you know what my intentions were
    Just pointing out how wrong you are
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] The reason why I hat Chinese food.
    By WarWood in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 12:52 AM
  2. Chinese food
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 02:35 PM
  3. Chinese Eating food also using AIMBOT
    By 4chan in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 11:04 AM
  4. Chinese Spy
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 09:36 PM
  5. The Chinese are going to kill us all!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:56 AM