Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    thingHACKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Windhelm(fuck the imperials!)
    Posts
    752
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    590
    My Mood
    Twisted

    How much do I need to

    Become the next Ethen? (or : pawel : if ya know what I mean) Or am I already worse? If yeah then I did a good job if not then I need to work harder.

  2. #2
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    No one cares.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  3. #3
    thingHACKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Windhelm(fuck the imperials!)
    Posts
    752
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    590
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post
    No one cares.
    Nobody also cares about your comment

  4. #4
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post
    No one cares.
    Agreed .
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. #5
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by thingHACKER View Post
    Become the next Ethen? (or : pawel : if ya know what I mean) Or am I already worse? If yeah then I did a good job if not then I need to work harder.
    The more posts you have, means the harder you've tried. Ultimately we are all just trolling in the general section. Even our outrageously 'gay' threads, they are all just trolling. With this being said, you sir are a failure, 10 rep 49 thanks 0 contributions, 738 posts of TOTAL Shit, not 50% shit, 60%, 74% shit, but TOTAL SHIT, wow you've done nothing to earn the right to even make a thread about talking about your self faggit. I Fucking rape you 100% gg no re git jv6-stocked bitch.

  6. #6
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by thingHACKER View Post
    Nobody also cares about your comment
    I cared.
    ​inb4"Yeahcuzyou'reanobodybrah"
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #7
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    The more posts you have, means the harder you've tried. Ultimately we are all just trolling in the general section. Even our outrageously 'gay' threads, they are all just trolling. With this being said, you sir are a failure, 10 rep 49 thanks 0 contributions, 738 posts of TOTAL Shit, not 50% shit, 60%, 74% shit, but TOTAL SHIT, wow you've done nothing to earn the right to even make a thread about talking about your self faggit. I Fucking rape you 100% gg no re git jv6-stocked bitch.
    10/10 Would read again
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  8. #8
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by thingHACKER View Post
    Become the next Ethen? (or : pawel : if ya know what I mean) Or am I already worse? If yeah then I did a good job if not then I need to work harder.
    I don't know Ethen. You tell me how to become like you.

  9. #9
    thingHACKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Windhelm(fuck the imperials!)
    Posts
    752
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    590
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    The more posts you have, means the harder you've tried. Ultimately we are all just trolling in the general section. Even our outrageously 'gay' threads, they are all just trolling. With this being said, you sir are a failure, 10 rep 49 thanks 0 contributions, 738 posts of TOTAL Shit, not 50% shit, 60%, 74% shit, but TOTAL SHIT, wow you've done nothing to earn the right to even make a thread about talking about your self faggit. I Fucking rape you 100% gg no re git jv6-stocked bitch.
    Looks like I did good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post


    I don't know Ethen. You tell me how to become like you.
    Post shitty comments, get shitty agurements back.
    Last edited by Flengo; 10-14-2013 at 09:44 PM.

  10. #10
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    You're almost there m8
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. #11
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by thingHACKER View Post
    Post shitty comments, get shitty agurements back.
    *Arguments

    Posting shitty threads, get shitted on OP.

  12. #12
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    If you would like a ban, you're more than welcome.

  13. #13
    thingHACKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Windhelm(fuck the imperials!)
    Posts
    752
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    590
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post
    You're almost there m8
    K nice! dot

  14. #14
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,414
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Pathogen is already Ethen 2.0.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  15. #15
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,202
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post
    Pathogen is already Ethen 2.0.
    He can already be 3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need some help to find how much my account worths.=
    By sacred76 in forum Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-19-2013, 01:56 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 06:17 PM
  3. [Discussion] how much need this?
    By Code[VB] in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 07:32 AM
  4. How much funding should I need?
    By BeyondRayne in forum MapleStory Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 01:06 PM
  5. What rank do i need and how much money to make a clan?
    By zebramanz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:14 AM