Thread: Like whaaat!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted's Son View Post


    If these "Artist" hadn't have dropped out of middle school and knew how to actually write, maybe these songs would be listenable. But as they sit now, the only people that listen to this shit is:

    1. Ghetto Idiots
    2. Wiggers
    3. Wannabe Ghetto Idiots

    You say that like a stereotype to all modern rappers.

    You have no fucking clue about any of their backgrounds, or their schooling.

    Many of them know how to write, and a lot of these artists like Lil Wayne used to write poetry as a child.

    Many of them could write better then 50% of the ass-hats here ever could.

    And just because you don't like the music, doesn't mean that everyone who listens to it is fucking retarded.

  2. #17
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,598
    Reputation
    2144
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Saw Wiz and I didn't want to listen to it already.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #18
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post



    You say that like a stereotype to all modern rappers.

    You have no fucking clue about any of their backgrounds, or their schooling.

    Many of them know how to write, and a lot of these artists like Lil Wayne used to write poetry as a child.

    Many of them could write better then 50% of the ass-hats here ever could.

    And just because you don't like the music, doesn't mean that everyone who listens to it is fucking retarded.
    GET EM!!!!


  4. #19
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Trayvon Martin View Post

    I get shit when I do it.


    Dude why so bitchy about it. You ever heard of sarcasm? Jokes? Would you believe that I listen to "nigger" music? I love trapmusic, I am even making my own. Dont take it too serious please, it was meant to be a joke. No offense.



  5. #20
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,659
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,735
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound. View Post


    Dude why so bitchy about it. You ever heard of sarcasm? Jokes? Would you believe that I listen to "nigger" music? I love trapmusic, I am even making my own. Dont take it too serious please, it was meant to be a joke. No offense.
    I know you. You know me. I can understand that someone saying "Nigger music /wew" is a joke just by the way they type it. It's like I can sense the humor through text.

    You're a fucking idiot. < Obv joking.
    Last edited by Blake; 10-16-2013 at 06:41 PM.

  6. #21
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Trayvon Martin View Post


    I know you. You know me. I can understand that someone saying "Nigger music /wew" is a joke just by the way they type it. It's like I can sense the humor thought text.

    You're a fucking idiot. < Obv joking.
    I understood that you're pissed about it from the first time. But in my opinion it's not a reason to report me. Wouldn't report you for calling me a fucking idiot either. Let's just forget that. You can post as much music as you want, I think nobody's gonna have a problem with that, not even me.



  7. #22
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,659
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,735
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound. View Post


    I understood that you're pissed about it from the first time. But in my opinion it's not a reason to report me. Wouldn't report you for calling me a fucking idiot either. Let's just forget that. You can post as much music as you want, I think nobody's gonna have a problem with that, not even me.
    You know it is hard to tell if someone is joking through text.

    Racism is a reason to report, just like insulting. You can report me for calling you a fucking idiot. Trayvon martian doesn't give a fuck. I'm dead. You think a ban gone stop me? HA HA

    but yea I can forget about it if you apologize to me.

  8. #23
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Trayvon Martin View Post


    You know it is hard to tell if someone is joking through text.

    Racism is a reason to report, just like insulting. You can report me for calling you a fucking idiot. Trayvon martian doesn't give a fuck. I'm dead. You think a ban gone stop me? HA HA

    but yea I can forget about it if you apologize to me.
    I apologize.



  9. #24
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,659
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,735
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound. View Post


    I apologize.
    I accept that weak ass apology.<Obv joking about it being weak. I believe you. I really do.

  10. #25
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,369
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,464
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post



    You say that like a stereotype to all modern rappers.

    You have no fucking clue about any of their backgrounds, or their schooling.

    Many of them know how to write, and a lot of these artists like Lil Wayne used to write poetry as a child.

    Many of them could write better then 50% of the ass-hats here ever could.

    And just because you don't like the music, doesn't mean that everyone who listens to it is fucking retarded.
    Wiz: High School Diploma
    Chris: Dropped out at during his 10th year in school
    Tyga: G.E.D cause he is a fucking idiot
    Master P: 2 years of business at Merritt Junior College in Oakland, California

    The only person out of the 4 in that list that isn't a fucking moron is Master P. When he received $10,000 from his grandfathers death, he didn't blow it. He used the knowledge that he gained from school and invested it into a record company.

    Chris Brown beats women so he can just go fucking die for all I care. He is a terrible human being.

    Tyga has the grammar of a fucking autistic fish. Just go look up any interview on the internet and you can clearly see there is a reason he dropped out and got his G.E.D.

    Wiz is 8 years out of school and all he does is rap about how he smokes fat blunts, fucks hoes, and gets lots of money. Honestly, there are more things in life then those 3 things.

    And the reason 50% of the people on this site cant write as well as these idiots... Well its because they are all about 12.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  11. #26
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    Wiz: High School Diploma
    Chris: Dropped out at during his 10th year in school
    Tyga: G.E.D cause he is a fucking idiot
    Master P: 2 years of business at Merritt Junior College in Oakland, California

    The only person out of the 4 in that list that isn't a fucking moron is Master P. When he received $10,000 from his grandfathers death, he didn't blow it. He used the knowledge that he gained from school and invested it into a record company.

    Chris Brown beats women so he can just go fucking die for all I care. He is a terrible human being.

    Tyga has the grammar of a fucking autistic fish. Just go look up any interview on the internet and you can clearly see there is a reason he dropped out and got his G.E.D.

    Wiz is 8 years out of school and all he does is rap about how he smokes fat blunts, fucks hoes, and gets lots of money. Honestly, there are more things in life then those 3 things.

    And the reason 50% of the people on this site cant write as well as these idiots... Well its because they are all about 12.
    I wasn't speaking for the artists in this song, I was speaking of all modern rappers.

    Because that's what it sounded like you were doing. Stereotyping all of them into being retarded.

    Grammar /=/ Stupidity
    Music /=/ Stupidity
    Abusing /=/ Stupidity

    Grammar, sure. Means he's not as smart as others, or he just doesn't enunciate. Doesn't mean he's stupid.

    Music. They sing about what they sing about to make money. Just because they rap about something you don't like doesn't mean it's stupid.

    Abusing someone also doesn't mean you're stupid. Sure, it's a terrible fucking thing to do, but take this for example. My father beat the living shit out of me for 13 years. He was an ex-marine, and intellectually outstanding. He's gone through 4 years of trade school, and 2 years of college.

    He's only stupid when on drugs or wasted.

    Stop trying to make them all sound like absolute morons just because you don't like their music.
    Last edited by Deflorate.; 10-16-2013 at 08:21 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (10-16-2013)

  13. #27
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,634
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,449
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post



    You say that like a stereotype to all modern rappers.

    You have no fucking clue about any of their backgrounds, or their schooling.

    Many of them know how to write, and a lot of these artists like Lil Wayne used to write poetry as a child.

    Many of them could write better then 50% of the ass-hats here ever could.

    And just because you don't like the music, doesn't mean that everyone who listens to it is fucking retarded.
    I only have one question then:
    ​Why the hell are their lyrics so utterly deplorable?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (10-16-2013)

  15. #28
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,634
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,449
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post
    They sing about what they sing about to make money.
    ​Music should NEVER be about making money, ever.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (10-16-2013)

  17. #29
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I only have one question then:
    ​Why the hell are their lyrics so utterly deplorable?
    Maybe it's because what keeps their records selling to the new generation.

    Maybe it's because it's all they've ever written, and it seems to do them pretty well business wise. So why change it?

    Why would you think that lyrics of their songs are a fair representation of these people 100% of the time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​Music should NEVER be about making money, ever.
    I hope you're not saying that as in, "People never do that,"

    Hopefully you just disagree with it.

    You and I both know there is enough greed in this world to power anything.

    A lot of artists just do music for the money, not loving what they do.
    Last edited by Deflorate.; 10-16-2013 at 08:26 PM.

  18. #30
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,634
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,449
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post
    Maybe it's because what keeps their records selling to the new generation.
    Again, music should never, and I mean never be about sales and popularity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post
    So why change it?
    Because it's literally cheating money from people by releasing unoriginal garbage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post
    Why would you think that lyrics of their songs are a fair representation of these people 100% of the time?
    ​A true musician would never release a single song that's not the best it can possibly be. The very notion that somebody would proves that the music is not their priority.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. lets see what everyone looks like
    By yocinfluence in forum General
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 08:43 PM
  2. Private Servers You Like MPGH Will Make
    By Paolo1993 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 09:55 AM
  3. all the words like wtf and there explanation
    By Pepijntje in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM
  4. What do ya like better?
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 11:57 PM
  5. lets see what everyone looks like
    By yocinfluence in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 03:29 PM