Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    rileyjstrickland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    3,889
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Super Hexagon Part 2

    A while back I posted that I beat Super Hexagon (All Six Levels.)

    Well, I just recently got back into the game and decided to improve my high scores, hopefully I'll get into the top 100.
    Current "Hexagon" stage highscore


    If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

    Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

    Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

  2. #2
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Good luck. I was never good at those games. I like more strategic games or even some platformers. Needless to say I did buy Super Hexagon.

    It was only a dollar.

  3. #3
    rileyjstrickland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    3,889
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoRaptor View Post
    Good luck. I was never good at those games. I like more strategic games or even some platformers. Needless to say I did buy Super Hexagon.

    It was only a dollar.
    That score is actually old now
    I hit 285 seconds like fifteen minutes ago, jumped about 1000 ranks up.

    If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

    Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

    Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

  4. #4
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
    That score is actually old now
    I hit 285 seconds like fifteen minutes ago, jumped about 1000 ranks up.
    Well good for you.

    I am not too good with hexagons. Octagons are where the money really is.

  5. #5
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,889
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    nolife .



Similar Threads

  1. [Image] DO YOU EVEN LIFT (I Beat Super Hexagon)
    By rileyjstrickland in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 02:29 AM
  2. MPGH GunZ Hack Super Pack v1.0
    By Dave84311 in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 09:28 PM
  3. Super Users
    By Bull3t in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 12:08 AM
  4. Tutorials Part 2
    By HolyFate in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 02:42 PM
  5. super sig request (hope it isint too much O_O)
    By NukeAssault in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 11:13 AM