Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 83
  1. #46
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Sorry but no, when I was a editor I was reminded constantly that I was not staff.
    " Also Staff is defined as Minion and Up. Contributors, Resource Team, Middlemen, Editors, etc. Can make requests despite posts, but cannot have the other benefits, such as tags similar to staff, or tags with text, etc.

    That is all. "
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-profil...f-defined.html
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  2. #47
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,421
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Sorry but no, when I was a editor I was reminded constantly that I was not staff.
    Manager and editor are 2 different ranks, obviously.
    Editors do not have staff permissions while Managers do.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  3. #48
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,261
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    " Also Staff is defined as Minion and Up. Contributors, Resource Team, Middlemen, Editors, etc. Can make requests despite posts, but cannot have the other benefits, such as tags similar to staff, or tags with text, etc.

    That is all. "
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-profil...f-defined.html
    Why aren't they given permissions to post in the staff section then huh?

    Former Staff August 2013-January 2014
    Former Official Middleman
    Former DayZ Standalone Minion
    Former Combat Arms Minion
    Former Blackshot Minion

  4. #49
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    No .
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post8489627
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #50
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Why aren't they given permissions to post in the staff section then huh?
    Maybe they are only considered " staff " when posting in the staff requests, I don't know, ask Liz :P
    Last edited by HeroicXPharaoh; 10-23-2013 at 12:11 AM.
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  6. #51
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,421
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Why aren't they given permissions to post in the staff section then huh?
    We actually get our own section, so pretty much the same thing.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  7. #52
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Oh god.. how did that get Minion... ?
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  8. #53
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,421
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,382
    Ahaha, that thread.
    I still have it in my signature.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  9. #54
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    Seems like we've all gone very low with expectations this time around.

  10. #55
    BurningAshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ma house
    Posts
    3,087
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Wow and I thought this was a troll.

  11. #56
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,746
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    " Also Staff is defined as Minion and Up. Contributors, Resource Team, Middlemen, Editors, etc. Can make requests despite posts, but cannot have the other benefits, such as tags similar to staff, or tags with text, etc.

    That is all. "
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-profil...f-defined.html
    Last edited by Liz; 02-13-2013
    Asked arun and dave they both said it's MM and up.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  12. #57
    C4pt4in 4lph4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    please is it a joke

  13. #58
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    I believe in Royce

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

    Distraught (10-23-2013),Lehsyrus (10-23-2013),Royce (10-23-2013)

  15. #59
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    I believe in Royce
    I'm with you on that one. He's turned himself around quite dramatically from when he first joined.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Royce (10-23-2013)

  17. #60
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I'm with you on that one. He's turned himself around quite dramatically from when he first joined.
    This... and he still gets so much hate.. just a bunch of jealous little haters.


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    Royce (10-23-2013)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. QUITTING MPGH
    By Mr.1337 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. [Info] lTugaPTl quit MPGH for some time, good bye fellas
    By lTugaPTl in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 02:59 AM
  3. I'M QUITTING MPGH FOR LIFEE
    By Zed in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 05:33 PM
  4. Lonely Robot Is Quitting MPGH for good.
    By Hysteria in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 06:24 PM