Thread: 7k!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    amrit0965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75.867032
    Posts
    3,963
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    19,446
    My Mood
    Bored
    Gratz rez .



    Member Level 1 25.07.2012 - 27.04.2013
    CockSucker 12.22.2013 - 01.26.2013
    NFS World Minion 01.26.2013 - 04.17.2013
    NFS World Wiki Manager 04.14.2013 - 06.10.2013
    CockSucker 04.17.2013 - 09.22.2013
    Member Level 2 27.04.2013 - Current



    MPGH Knight: 4500




  2. #32
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,500
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    10,007
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Those are actually really shitty.
    Well, they seem quite handy in term of what I need.

  3. #33
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    GIVE THAT TO ME I NEED SOMETHING TO SMOKE MY NEW TESTING COMPOUNDS WITH DAMNIT! AND IT'S GORGEOUS, I WANT TO PUT LIGHTS INTO IT. DAMNIT REZ GIVE ME THAT BEAUTIFUL BITCH!
    Lol, if you win my giveaway you can have it

    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Well, they seem quite handy in term of what I need.
    Just get a small bowl

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (10-24-2013)

  5. #34
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,500
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    10,007
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Lol, if you win my giveaway you can have it



    Just get a small bowl
    I'm not quite sure we are on the same page here.
    I do a lot of smoking outdoors with people, and I live on an island, leading it to be very windy, making the joint itself kind of, burn out faster than I can smoke it.

  6. #35
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I'm not quite sure we are on the same page here.
    I do a lot of smoking outdoors with people, and I live on an island, leading it to be very windy, making the joint itself kind of, burn out faster than I can smoke it.
    Nah man, no joints no blunts no papers, get a glass pipe, there are very small and inexpensive ones quite readily available almost anywhere.

  7. #36
    Nozomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,350
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    211
    k gratz



  8. #37
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,500
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    10,007
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

    Nah man, no joints no blunts no papers, get a glass pipe, there are very small and inexpensive ones quite readily available almost anywhere.
    Reason for me not already owning one is because people have preconceived thoughts about what they are normally used with and for.

  9. #38
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Gratz, now be active again

  10. #39
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
    Gratz, now be active again
    On tumblr or here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Reason for me not already owning one is because people have preconceived thoughts about what they are normally used with and for.
    People can think what they want, but they're legally used and sold for tobacco.

  11. #40
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,500
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    10,007
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    On tumblr or here?



    People can think what they want, but they're legally used and sold for tobacco.
    Not sure if that statement holds up over here actually.
    If they so happen to now be a little curious they'll just spot me faster so to speak.

    As I'm likely to only smoke other fun jazz tobacco.

  12. #41
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Not sure if that statement holds up over here actually.
    If they so happen to now be a little curious they'll just spot me faster so to speak.

    As I'm likely to only smoke other fun jazz tobacco.
    You can always buy one online and have it shipped to your apartment.

  13. #42
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,500
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    10,007
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    You can always buy one online and have it shipped to your apartment.
    Obviously, I meant smoking out in public though.
    I normally smoke in school as well.

  14. #43
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Obviously, I meant smoking out in public though.
    I normally smoke in school as well.
    Sounds like you need a vape man.

  15. #44
    Atomic Trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Didnt saw it yet, but w33d its present for sure! xD

  16. #45
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,500
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    10,007
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Sounds like you need a vape man.
    Maybe so, I don't have a clue how they work, I guess I'm kind of old fashioned.
    Also, I have looked at a few before and they seem kind of pricey.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast