Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    This no body comes back and first thing he does is talk mad shit and then he can't back it up.. fucking hysterical

Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    I hate how you guys eat his ass for using the same style for weeks. Step up to him so he will become good.

All he did in this image, is use the background from one of his other Ahri signatures which already has the effects and background splash on it.

All he did was smudge and erase some of the render. Didn't even do well at that either, or it would look better blended and colors would have matched.

Like seriously guys, if you think he is good. I can make all these signatures with my dick out sitting back in my chair slapping the keyboard from 9inchs away.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Exactly, STEP up big boy lets see what you got.. will you finally battle me.. or are you still gonna use that lame ass excuse of "oh the votes are going to be biased" again

fucking Pathetic little pathogen, only thinks he knows.. but he has no fucking clue... keep being an arrogant little bitch, until you wanna battle me and prove to me you are better then me.. then shut the fuck up, sit down in your little seat and take notes.. because i will run laps around you with graphics design.. i guarantee it kiddo
    Say that to your three layer no gradient piece of shit style faggot :3 Keep being overrated.
    It's appealing? Yea if you are a simplistic down syndrome fool who can see the exact style over and over. Then get angry like a down syndrome kid when someone calls them out and acts different than you and has a different opinion than your closed minded simplistic ass.
    @Blake do you believe this kid, hes so mad brah.. i call him out and he still backs down.. kids..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

KillTheNoise (10-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    [QUOTE=iTzSeyeko;8948472][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="Indigo"]This no body comes back and first thing he does is talk mad shit and then he can't back it up.. fucking hysterical

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lol. So hardcore.

Thanks
    LOL - I wrote lol just to make sure everyone knows I am laughing at this thread right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    This no body comes back and first thing he does is talk mad shit and then he can't back it up.. fucking hysterical

@Blake do you believe this kid, hes so mad brah.. i call him out and he still backs down.. kids..
    He won't battle you. He's scared. Blames it on favoritism. End of story.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234