Thread: Snape

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    PARTY POOPER.

    I get your point, but you forget this isn't only directed to Snape but the fact that it's directed towards him is a great laugh for others. Given the fact they have some Harry Potter knowledge.
    Nah just woke up.. im cranky because GF went out to a lil sex sleepover thing where you buy lingerie and sex stuff.. then she went to a bar.. and she knows i don't like her drinking so i just fell asleep and she woke me up screaming in my ear on how much fun shes having.

    and its 3:12am here.


  2. #17
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Nah just woke up.. im cranky because GF went out to a lil sex sleepover thing where you buy lingerie and sex stuff.. then she went to a bar.. and she knows i don't like her drinking so i just fell asleep and she woke me up screaming in my ear on how much fun shes having.

    and its 3:12am here.
    Your hand must've had a great time. Joking mate <3, old habits die hard.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  3. #18
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,889
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Now listen here you little fucks, time to party



  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snape For This Useful Post:

    DarkLordXYZ (10-27-2013),Implify (10-27-2013),Jim (10-27-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (10-27-2013),Rance-Sama (10-27-2013),TheFlyingDutchman' (10-28-2013)

  5. #19
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
    Now listen here you little fucks, time to party
    Shake that booty.

  6. #20
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,104
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    oh @Complixity i think i just went homo for you.

  7. #21
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
    Now listen here you little fucks, time to party
    OMG. this is so unbelievable... forget Dumbledore.. holy shit.. Snape .... is.... smiling and laughing?
    My whole life was a lie
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  8. #22
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Evocate View Post
    oh Complixity i think i just went homo for you.
    Well, that escalated quickly.

  9. #23
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    finally something cheerful posted by you
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
    Now listen here you little fucks, time to party
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  10. #24
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,889
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    finally something cheerful posted by you
    One time thing



  11. #25
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    omg...



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Severus Snape swag daddy
    By debbe in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 05:06 PM
  2. Snape
    By Snape in forum Showroom
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 11:09 PM