Thread: Math Question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Owned Christians.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #17
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post

    Hypothetical math and the "Real world" math are the same.. While in real world, math is very complicated and hard to define, but it is still math.
    Also, @Domokun_index look at the beginning; a=b.

    EDIT: add me on Skype :P I'd love to talk more about this.
    No, they are not the same. Research the effects of an Event Horizon on the relative energy behind gravitational forces on an object, "real" math can not even begin to discover the reasoning behind the individual phenomena, hence why we use hypothetical math to bring the ideas to a prevalent stage in a theorem. /facepalm

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Youtro (11-01-2013)

  4. #18
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,961
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post

    Hypothetical math and the "Real world" math are the same.. While in real world, math is very complicated and hard to define, but it is still math.
    Also, @Domokun_index look at the beginning; a=b.

    EDIT: add me on Skype :P I'd love to talk more about this.
    How does that explain him going from
    a = b+a to a = a+a?

  5. #19
    codexstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Sorry for my bad mouse handwriting but



    Last edited by codexstriker; 11-01-2013 at 05:36 AM.

  6. #20
    Domokun_index's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,961
    Reputation
    336
    Thanks
    1,235
    Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
    Sorry for my bad mouse handwriting but



    You can't do root 16 + root 9.
    you can only x or / roots to make a product.
    e.g. root 5 x root 5 = root 25.
    root 25 =/= root 16 + root 9.

  7. #21
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    if 1*0=0, does that mean 1/0=0? No. Math doesn't make sense some times so yeah..
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  8. #22
    codexstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
    You can't do root 16 + root 9.
    you can only x or / roots to make a product.
    e.g. root 5 x root 5 = root 25.
    root 25 =/= root 16 + root 9.
    At least someone spotted that.

  9. #23
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Neither of you have ever seen the 1=2 clause apparently. If we're going to be using math to disprove something, then why don't we disprove math?

    a = b
    ab = b^2
    ab-a^2 = b^2-a^2
    a(b-a) = b^2-a^2
    a(b-a) = (b-a)(b+a)
    a = b+a
    a = a+a
    a = 2a
    1 = 2

    And I don't want to hear that "division by zero" bullshit when you're trying to figure this out, that's only taken into account for sixth grade algebra. Waiting on the rebuttal.
    No two variables can be used to represent the same number.

    Say A = 7. You say A*B = B^2
    7*7 = 49
    Sq. Rt. 49 = 7

    This makes the whole equation invalid.


    Skype: Soklast1

  10. #24
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    No two variables can be used to represent the same number.

    Say A = 7. You say A*B = B^2
    7*7 = 49
    Sq. Rt. 49 = 7

    This makes the whole equation invalid.
    You obviously did not read the posts following my own.

  11. #25
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    You obviously did not read the posts following my own.
    Doesn't matter, what you stated was wrong you didn't bother to correct yourself. There's only one form of math that equation is true in, it's the same type of math where 7+2 = -1725.

    Fantasy.


    Skype: Soklast1

  12. #26
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Doesn't matter, what you stated was wrong you didn't bother to correct yourself. There's only one form of math that equation is true in, it's the same type of math where 7+2 = -1725.

    Fantasy.
    Well you're proving yourself to be one fucking moronic child. Theoretical mathematics changes dependent on the universal transition point of which the relative clause surrounds dictates the outcome. If this universe has electrons, protons, and neutrons, and another world only has quarks, electrons, and protons, the math is going to be completely different because the causation of the origin does not relate to the means in the alternating path.

    Talk to me when you're out of middle school kiddo.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (11-02-2013),Youtro (11-02-2013)

  14. #27
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,722
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Well you're proving yourself to be one fucking moronic child. Theoretical mathematics changes dependent on the universal transition point of which the relative clause surrounds dictates the outcome. If this universe has electrons, protons, and neutrons, and another world only has quarks, electrons, and protons, the math is going to be completely different because the causation of the origin does not relate to the means in the alternating path.

    Talk to me when you're out of middle school kiddo.
    Took you 3 hours to google that response? Ha.


    Skype: Soklast1

  15. #28
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Took you 3 hours to google that response? Ha.

    4 - 2 = 2

    Learn basic first grade arithmetic.

  16. #29
    wolfoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    there is no god, only a mud and dirt

  17. #30
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Took you 3 hours to google that response? Ha.
    My life does not rotate around being a little cocksucking faggot like yourself. Get back to licking those dicks, bitchass cum dumpster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] One SIMPLE math question. Needs IMMEDIATE help.
    By MagixAries in forum Homework & Learning Section
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 11:37 PM
  2. Math Question
    By Sketchy in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 10:05 PM
  3. EXTREMELY HARD MATH QUESTION!!!!!!
    By BassSR in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 01:23 PM
  4. Photoshop Question
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 12:38 PM
  5. question
    By wardo1926 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 08:36 PM