Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,850
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,949
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    "toppled governments"
    "stand up when no one else will"
    "do what needs to be done"
    "approve of what we do"

    Anonymous has toppled governments? Yeah, because defacing sites has toppled governments.
    Say what you will but almost all of the past so called "attacks" are a bunch of organized kids using DDOS attacks. The only reason why Anonymous has stayed around is precisely because of people like you.
    you are something else

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    Confin3d (11-01-2013)

  3. #32
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    The problem here is that you're becoming ridiculously emotional about a topic that really doesn't need to be that deeply looked into. Yes, I do agree that there are a shit ton of kids that say that they are anonymous just to get popular or think like they are actually doing something with their lives. You however seem to think that underlining things and trying to make as vicious a point as possible will justify your opinion of how Anonymous is somehow a 2 bit organization of children that have never done anything, and in this, you know absolutely nothing about the group whatsoever. Arguing with you is pointless, an aggravated 15 year old will hold an argument until their balls drop, but son, you really need to calm the fuck down and look at the facts. I'm not sitting here glorifying Anonymous like their the almighty force of the universe, your perception of me promoting them whatsoever ultimately turns into an all out attack of me jamming them down your throat because of your preconceived idea of Anonymous. If you were a member then you would know what I'm talking about, but it seems to me that you are just another "skiddie" that joined for the hype but really doesn't know the first thing about the organization.
    Full of contradictions and misconceptions aren't you? I guess arguing with you would be pointless also, an aggravated adult pothead with some sort of cynical complex isn't the type to give in amirite?

  4. #33
    .SeyekoGFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Full of contradictions and misconceptions aren't you? I guess arguing with you would be pointless also, an aggravated adult pothead with some sort of cynical complex isn't the type to give in amirite?
    You are just looking for people to hate you arnt you?
    stop with your ignorance, at first i thought you were trolling but now i know that you are just not smart.

  5. #34
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Full of contradictions and misconceptions aren't you? I guess arguing with you would be pointless also, an aggravated adult pothead with some sort of cynical complex isn't the type to give in amirite?
    Dat strawman/ad hominem.

    Argue your point.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #35
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Dat strawman/ad hominem.

    Argue your point.
    He has no argument lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Full of contradictions and misconceptions aren't you? I guess arguing with you would be pointless also, an aggravated adult pothead with some sort of cynical complex isn't the type to give in amirite?
    For some reason that is beyond my comprehension, you are staff. Grow up and act like it. If you're going to openly go against what seems to be the public opinion at least in this thread, then argue your opinion. And quite honestly, I'm not a "pothead," do I smoke, yes, does it consume my life, no. And as cynical and big headed as I may be, I'm entitled to my own opinion, why should I give into something that is clearly wrong and mis/uninformed. You should do some research before you start trying to plow through an ever growing crowd of supporters and trying to prove them wrong.

  7. #36
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Government is a necessary evil.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  8. #37
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Anonymous is also breathing down the necks of the Syrian government currently.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Anonymous Proxy List
    By Dave84311 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-12-2016, 03:51 AM
  2. Anonymous SQL Injection - Complete Guide Attacking and Defending
    By dolcepanna1984 in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 07:15 AM
  3. Anonymous attacks goverment site
    By SMILLY in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 08:57 PM
  4. request a dos attack
    By maze in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:18 AM