Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58
  1. #31
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post


    There is certainly air, but there are no mammals to breath it.
    There's water, but no fish swimming.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  2. #32
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,458
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    262
    Yay theres more people in failed than just me
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  3. #33
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by awessome.exe View Post
    Yay theres more people in failed than just me
    You may have failed, but we have passed.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  4. #34
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,458
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post


    You may have failed, but we have passed.
    ._.
    This is ridiculous I blame it on dyslexia its not my fault I was born this way.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  5. #35
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    There is dabe, but no cake
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  6. #36
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post
    There is dabe, but no cake
    There are cakes, but no sweets.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  7. #37
    Harpoon.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    380
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post


    There are cakes, but no sweets.
    They're both quite unhealthy, and they add to your weight.

  8. #38
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon. View Post


    They're both quite unhealthy, and they add to your weight.
    Some snacks can be quite healthy, such as apples or carrots.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  9. #39
    shoracko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,005
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post


    You may have failed, but we have passed.
    you might have passed, but i have failed
    There is an ocean, but no water
     
    Alexiozm123 (m4 patriot account)
    freeasabird (ocg training account)
    Nazmark (shovel X-mas acc)
    Nazmark (Acc for my Brother)
    Nazmark (OCG honorable acc)
    Dosey (Brass Knuckles acc)
    Dosey (m4s crystal acc)
    LosingFaithInHumanity(He went first)(AK-47 Halloween account)
    Dosey(perm axe acc)
    Maxedout (AWM RD acc)
    Anonymous.exe(Perm Axe OCG acc)
    Wassabi(OCG beginner thingy)
    Wassabi(farmed for me to have the OCG account back)
    Dosey(Acc after i got scammed)
    Unsocial(Traded for steam acc)
    xWallee(AK-fury acc)
    Wassabi?(Combat Axe Octane)
    Wassabi?(awm vip)
    Lataler(Awesome Acc)
    Lavigne(Kukri-G Acc)

     

    Natsu14 (recovered his account]
    Ithink(didnt do trade fully when i went first]

    I do not go first unless i know you, or you're trusted(middleman or gm or someone like dosey)
    MSN: finalshotcrossfire@outlook.com
    skype: kriosgraal


  10. #40
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    There was a fuck, but no fuck was given.


  11. #41
    shoracko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,005
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    There was a fuck, but no fuck was given.
    what you did there, i see
     
    Alexiozm123 (m4 patriot account)
    freeasabird (ocg training account)
    Nazmark (shovel X-mas acc)
    Nazmark (Acc for my Brother)
    Nazmark (OCG honorable acc)
    Dosey (Brass Knuckles acc)
    Dosey (m4s crystal acc)
    LosingFaithInHumanity(He went first)(AK-47 Halloween account)
    Dosey(perm axe acc)
    Maxedout (AWM RD acc)
    Anonymous.exe(Perm Axe OCG acc)
    Wassabi(OCG beginner thingy)
    Wassabi(farmed for me to have the OCG account back)
    Dosey(Acc after i got scammed)
    Unsocial(Traded for steam acc)
    xWallee(AK-fury acc)
    Wassabi?(Combat Axe Octane)
    Wassabi?(awm vip)
    Lataler(Awesome Acc)
    Lavigne(Kukri-G Acc)

     

    Natsu14 (recovered his account]
    Ithink(didnt do trade fully when i went first]

    I do not go first unless i know you, or you're trusted(middleman or gm or someone like dosey)
    MSN: finalshotcrossfire@outlook.com
    skype: kriosgraal


  12. #42
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    There is a hacking forum, but no hackers
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    TheFlyingDutchman' (11-04-2013)

  14. #43
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by shoracko View Post

    you might have passed, but i have failed
    There is an ocean, but no water
    You try has failed, but mine succeeded.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  15. #44
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,390
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    There's love, but no passion.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  16. #45
    Harpoon.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    380
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm no longer placing usernames in the list 'cause I'm lazy, pizza.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can YOU pass through the green glass door?
    By Harpoon. in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2013, 03:22 AM
  2. hack to pass through the walls?
    By dark697 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 03:25 PM
  3. Can you please predict the price of my account
    By koberaptor in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 06:27 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:47 AM
  5. Can you lend me the latest blackshot wallhack?
    By dragondrugs in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 04:54 AM