Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh

    So if you are a Muslim chick you can't take a Picture of yourself.

    This dude told me he is a Girl i told him to prove and this just made my day.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​Selfies are a sin.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Terrified (11-03-2013),[MPGH]Ghost (11-03-2013),HalfBajan (11-03-2013),Josh (11-03-2013),Maxedout (11-03-2013),Skipsy (11-03-2013),TheFlyingDutchman' (11-03-2013),ThePixelJunk (11-03-2013)

  4. #3
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Why does that remind me of someone?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    Coituz (11-03-2013),DarkLordXYZ (11-03-2013),HalfBajan (11-03-2013),Josh (11-03-2013),TheFlyingDutchman' (11-03-2013),ThePixelJunk (11-03-2013)

  6. #4
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Why does that remind me of someone?
    At least i gave proof.

    Ps: Get over it.
    Last edited by Bs; 11-03-2013 at 01:40 PM.

  7. #5
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Still , you're a faggot.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  8. #6
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,674
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    i thought this bastard got Permban

  9. #7
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,760
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,710
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Even if he wasn't a girl, Islam doesn't allow girls to show themselves like this, why ? you will never understand mr.shemale

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:

    Coituz (11-03-2013),Josh (11-03-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (11-03-2013),Roguerunners (11-03-2013)

  11. #8
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,458
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    262
    Do you have to spam up the forums with this, I used to be amazed as to how you have 2.5k posts since jun 2013 but now it seems obvious is it some kind of self empowerment or what?
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  12. #9
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    and where's that proof? Ya you saying you don't have a Pines. @Coituz sorry bro but you and eth take the lead
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPeen View Post


    At least i gave proof.

    Ps: Get over it.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  13. #10
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What's a pines?

  14. #11
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    and where's that proof? Ya you saying you don't have a Pines. @Coituz sorry bro but you and eth take the lead
    I don't have a Pines, I have huge Cock.
    And your mom loves it.

  15. #12
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,409
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,371
    I love how you have you "Who is the most generous" thread open waiting for someone to say your name.
    Conceded fuck.

    Go back to beating your PINES to pictures of your shemale self.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Coituz (11-03-2013),DarkLordXYZ (11-03-2013),Josh (11-03-2013)

  17. #13
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post
    I love how you have you "Who is the most generous" thread open waiting for someone to say your name.
    Conceded fuck.

    Go back to beating your PINES to pictures of your shemale self.
    I love how you are all ways of topic and try to insult me and fails.

  18. #14
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,409
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,371
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPeen View Post

    I love how you are all ways of topic and try to insult me and fails.
    Not really off topic considering the picture had the exact thread I referenced in my post.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  19. #15
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    The double standards are real.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. You are a pirate!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 11:38 PM
  2. If you are sitting next to someone annoying on a plane...
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 10:54 PM
  3. Where you are on the internets?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 05:39 PM
  4. You Are A Bad Man Game!
    By IET in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 08:42 AM
  5. How big you are in the universe?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:50 PM