Thread: Enders game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844

    Enders game

    If you haven't seen the movie for it yet, turn off your computer/phone and go fucking watch it right now.

    Read the book twice, the movie actually followed the book really well and it was awesome.

    /discuss.

  2. #2
    koolguyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    1,383
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    170
    I'll watch it soon on a stream, didn't care too much for it at first but I think it's worth a watch

  3. #3
    zaxhax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    If you haven't seen the movie for it yet, turn off your computer/phone and go fucking watch it right now.

    Read the book twice, the movie actually followed the book really well and it was awesome.

    /discuss.
    I can vouch you are a legit person at life and everyone should love you and you are amazing and that I repped you!

  4. #4
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I only saw the trailer last night when I went and watched Thor

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  5. #5
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Meh, will watch it on DVD
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  6. #6
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    If you haven't seen the movie for it yet, turn off your computer/phone and go fucking watch it right now.

    Read the book twice, the movie actually followed the book really well and it was awesome.

    /discuss.
    Other than the fact that they completely missed an entire storyline, sure. Accurate.


    In all seriousness though, it followed pretty well. Minus the involvement of the side characters; they had MUCH more involvement in the book.
    Also, fun facts:
     
    Bonzo actually does die. They keep Ender believing that he never died, that he's just in a coma, but he died even before they went back to Earth.
    If Ender had failed, Bean was 2nd in command.

    Go read Ender's Shadow if you haven't already. It's basically just the exact same story from Bean's point of view.

  7. #7
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    Other than the fact that they completely missed an entire storyline, sure. Accurate.


    In all seriousness though, it followed pretty well. Minus the involvement of the side characters; they had MUCH more involvement in the book.
    Also, fun facts:
     
    Bonzo actually does die. They keep Ender believing that he never died, that he's just in a coma, but he died even before they went back to Earth.
    If Ender had failed, Bean was 2nd in command.

    Go read Ender's Shadow if you haven't already. It's basically just the exact same story from Bean's point of view.

    whoa.. reading it for sure

  8. #8
    tyronethugna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s4bwGpyu04
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I'm poor. I can't afford to watch it,just read it.

  9. #9
    koolguyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    1,383
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by tyronethugna View Post
    I'm poor. I can't afford to watch it,just read it.
    Watch it on a streaming site for free.

  10. #10
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Maybe when I have time.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  11. #11
    Pmn2784's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    Maybe when I have time.
    Y u spamming, you've posted like 7 things in the past 5minutes like "k". Just sayin

  12. #12
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,889
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    what about the visuals?



  13. #13
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmn2784 View Post
    Y u spamming, you've posted like 7 things in the past 5minutes like "k". Just sayin
    It implies that I couldn't care less.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  14. #14
    Pmn2784's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post


    It implies that I couldn't care less.
    Fair enough. You are the almighty so I guess you can do as you please.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pmn2784 For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (11-04-2013),zaxhax (11-06-2013)

  16. #15
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I only saw the trailer last night when I went and watched Thor
    was thor as bad as all the other disney marvel movies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. enders game...
    By Snowkip in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 08:49 PM
  2. Ender's Game
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 09:38 AM
  3. games that suck
    By gothgod in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 07:41 PM
  4. frag/game music video's
    By kyo in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 09:55 AM
  5. What type of games
    By djraziel127 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 04:22 PM