Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,766
    Reputation
    308
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    Who got a Nexus 7 FHD 2013 ? Got some questions

    I am going for it, the Corning glass + 32 GB + 2GB RAM + Adreno 320 + Quad Core and the damn 323 ppi with full hd screen attracted me.

    Few questions I have got, didn't find any other appropriate section for this:

    1. That supports on the go (otg) with a dongle ?
    2. Is it possible to text/call with that tablet which lets you put in a micro sim ?
    3. Found gsmarena shitty cos they showed 4GB RAM for the first time and I guess the sim is for 3g HSPA+ internet alone ?

    Got any ideas/offers on it @S.E.Boss ?
    Last edited by Raptor; 11-05-2013 at 10:07 AM.

    ^^ Anyone who can SE stuff to India, add me ^^
    Member Since 11.10.2011

  2. #2
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Do you try googling these questions first to be honest you'll be better off doing that

  3. #3
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Proton+ View Post
    I am going for it, the Corning glass + 32 GB + 2GB RAM + Adreno 320 + Quad Core and the damn 323 ppi with full hd screen attracted me.

    Few questions I have got, didn't find any other appropriate section for this:

    1. That supports on the go (otg) with a dongle ?
    2. Is it possible to text/call with that tablet which lets you put in a micro sim ?
    3. Found gsmarena shitty cos they showed 4GB RAM for the first time and I guess the sim is for 3g HSPA+ internet alone ?
    It's a tablet so probably only 3G/LTE functionality, but you could root it and see if there are third party apps that can bypass this.

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  4. #4
    Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,766
    Reputation
    308
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Do you try googling these questions first to be honest you'll be better off doing that
    Ended up with "Did you mean nexus 7 old version ?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    It's a tablet so probably only 3G/LTE functionality, but you could root it and see if there are third party apps that can bypass this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Congrats for the 6k

    Thats a good thing as phone/text will drain the battery and I wonder why they decreased the battery capacity by 400 mAh from the older one. Is the lithium polymer better than lithium ion ?

    And a rooting way will be out in xda soon, JB 4.3 is fine to have than messing it with unofficial CM nightlies. So I guess the otg code will be there in the vold.fstab as it is 4.3.

    ^^ Anyone who can SE stuff to India, add me ^^
    Member Since 11.10.2011

  5. #5
    Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,766
    Reputation
    308
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Hey @S.E.Boss ?

    ^^ Anyone who can SE stuff to India, add me ^^
    Member Since 11.10.2011

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Hey Guys i got some questions hopefully for some help^^
    By blaze1337 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 04:19 PM
  2. How did I got here, and some questions.
    By Nu13 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 06:12 PM
  3. [Solved]I Just got some Question ?
    By [P]oke_[M]ega in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 05:10 PM
  4. iv got some questions on modding...
    By lawtaco in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 03:11 AM
  5. Microsoft, I've got some questions.
    By tednugent in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 12:10 AM