Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639

    Bring the CS nomination thread back?

    There are faggots out there which really deserve to be thrown in hell

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denelf For This Useful Post:

    Scotia (11-06-2013),Confin3d (11-06-2013),TheFlyingDutchman' (11-06-2013)

  3. #2
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Agreed...I nominate @Bs.
    Last edited by HeroicXPharaoh; 11-06-2013 at 02:04 PM.
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

    Confin3d (11-06-2013),Justifiable (11-07-2013),[MPGH]Raple (11-06-2013),TheFlyingDutchman' (11-06-2013)

  5. #3
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Cs is useless .


  6. #4
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Cs is useless .
    It got useless because arun/dave did give those people that beg for CS the CS tag.
    They should rather have banned them.

  7. #5
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Heard that denelf wanted to return
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thunder For This Useful Post:

    Scotia (11-06-2013),Delko DJ (11-06-2013),[MPGH]Raple (11-06-2013),Snape (11-06-2013),ßet (11-06-2013)

  9. #6
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Heard that denelf wanted to return
    Neber

  10. #7
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,261
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Cs is useless .
    You are just saying that because you were one and only got out because of the 6 month thing they implemented recently.

    Former Staff August 2013-January 2014
    Former Official Middleman
    Former DayZ Standalone Minion
    Former Combat Arms Minion
    Former Blackshot Minion

  11. #8
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    You are just saying that because you were one and only got out because of the 6 month thing they implemented recently.
    And your point is?


  12. #9
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    >Thread about CS.
    >Filled with flaming.

    How expected.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Scotia (11-06-2013)

  14. #10
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    >Thread about CS.
    >Filled with flaming.

    How expected.
    Where is the flaming? lol


  15. #11
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    CS is for faggots.

    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Where is the flaming? lol


    your avatar is of someone wearing a guy fawkes mask. You must be one of those faggots who like to pretend they are doing something by doing nothing.

    Fuck you, iTzSeyeko for CS.
    Last edited by unknownartist0; 11-06-2013 at 02:23 PM.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unknownartist0 For This Useful Post:

    Scotia (11-06-2013),Confin3d (11-06-2013),[MPGH]Raple (11-06-2013)

  17. #12
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    CS is for faggots.
    > Says CS is for faggots
    > Is a CS
    Fuck logic.
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  18. #13
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    > Says CS is for faggots
    > Is a CS
    Fuck logic.
    You know he is actually gay, right?

  19. #14
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    >Thread about CS.
    >Filled with flaming.

    How expected.
    There was no flaming anal, read pls
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  20. #15
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    CS is for faggots.



    your avatar is of someone wearing a guy fawkes mask. You must be one of those faggots who like to pretend they are doing something by doing nothing.

    Fuck you, iTzSeyeko for CS.
    You tell 'em, faggot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Should I bring back the MPGH CA Clan Back?
    By KING in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 06:01 AM
  2. this is the 17,000 thread
    By braccini8 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 01:38 AM
  3. the final god thread. don't make anymore.
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 09:34 PM
  4. Nomination Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 09:30 PM
  5. Nominations Thread
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 03:41 PM