Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 65
  1. #31
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,883
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,747
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Still doesn't help the negative rep abuse problem tho.
    Last edited by Color; 11-06-2013 at 10:31 PM.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  2. #32
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


    Say whatever you want, you're the one who brought up the "idea".
    ​Your point being?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #33
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,942
    Reputation
    3173
    Thanks
    7,790
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Who comes faggot will be always faggot, i was supporting the idea before i saw Flengo's post.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  4. #34
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    ITT: MPGH Gang Wars

    Jimmy Rustlers vs All
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (11-08-2013)

  6. #35
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Couldn't agree with you more.

    People have got it stuck in their heads that it's a fucking great idea because It's different and new. But that's what they said about Yolo. So Yolo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    This is worse than the bring it back idea LOL

    This is WAY more abuse prone than just bringing it back in general. This will not be happening.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  7. #36
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,458
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    The idea is good but abuse-able.
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  8. #37
    Harpoon.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    380
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    MPGH is fine just the way it is. There's no need to bring back negative rep, and Flengo has made quite a few good points throughout this thread.

    EDIT: Aborted is awesome, therefore this is a good idea. Any other argument is invalid. Thank you.
    Last edited by Harpoon.; 11-06-2013 at 11:38 PM.

  9. #38
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,603
    i like this because i gave like -60 something rep /



    My games;

    x

  10. #39
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more.

    People have got it stuck in their heads that it's a fucking great idea because It's different and new. But that's what they said about Yolo. So Yolo.
    That's some stellar reasoning you've got there pal. Sorry I actually want to fix some of MPGH's problems and make it a better place for everyone. Apparently my idea sucks by your glorious standards, my bad.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  11. #40
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post


    You obviously don't know shit about General if you think that people don't gang up on one person.

    Also, I can think of highly reputable members that have a hot head, and a bad temper.

    Going to be -repping people while throwing a temper.


    OT: Who in the flying fuck gives two shits about their rep other than those who obviously crave the +e-peen size. ( @Antipathy )

    I honestly don't really care if it were implemented because not only do I not give a shit about my rep, but I don't really care about being a CS if said idea was put in place.
    What's the problem, I just think it's funny.
    I personally care more about design and how something looks outwards.
    . You just jelly

  12. #41
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,458
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,711
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon. View Post
    MPGH is fine just the way it is. There's no need to bring back negative rep, and Flengo has made quite a few good points throughout this thread.

    EDIT: Aborted is awesome, therefore this is a good idea. Any other argument is invalid. Thank you.
    First you state that you are against negative reputation.
    Then you edit your post and then state that Aborted is awesome and that negative reputation should be implemented.
    Just because you think something or someone is awesome has nothing to do with the topic.
    If you think someone is awesome, so be it! The thread is not about a person's greatness, but is about negative reputation.
    "Any other argument is invalid", does that mean your first argument was invalid too?


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  13. #42
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    I don't support this ,imagine if someone like Hannibal or Hero or Dave -rep some new member ? Insta cs ...

    You support this until you get -repped many times , then you will hate the idea.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  14. #43
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,440
    Reputation
    3470
    Thanks
    8,460
    Both sides of the argument:

    From OPs view: the system can bring in more cocksuckers and make them feel more like shit with negative -100 rep.

    On the opposite side, people will simply abuse the system. This is actually the main reason why negative rep was removed. People can just get an army of other members to derep another member to -100, which will then lead to automatic CS.

    If you want someone to be a CS, just make a thread about it. Get Daveruns attention -> get whoever is being a maggot cs'ed.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hugo Boss (11-07-2013)

  16. #44
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Both sides of the argument:

    From OPs view: the system can bring in more cocksuckers and make them feel more like shit with negative -100 rep.

    On the opposite side, people will simply abuse the system. This is actually the main reason why negative rep was removed. People can just get an army of other members to derep another member to -100, which will then lead to automatic CS.

    If you want someone to be a CS, just make a thread about it. Get Daveruns attention -> get whoever is being a maggot cs'ed.
    If we make a thread about it, we get bitched at for it.. and then it turns completely around to the OP.


  17. #45
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,760
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,711
    My Mood
    Angelic
    By this @Hannibal can get whoever he wants in CS within a second

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. highest negative rep
    By Sev. in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. Sigh negative rep :'(
    By verno1 in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 09:05 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 06:37 PM
  4. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 09:50 PM
  5. Give me Negative Rep!!
    By Lonesome Cowboy in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 04:32 AM