Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65
  1. #1
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted

    A novel negative rep/CS proposal.

    First of all, bring back negative rep.

    Once someone reaches -100 rep, they automatically become CS, which opens them to universal flaming and hatred. If you want out out CS, then you should clean up your act, be nice, and contribute to gain your rep back to acceptable levels, thereby removing you from CS. I think the 6 month policy is a bit harsh, as people do have the ability to change, and they don't deserve needless hate for an entire half of a year. Though if you remain an annoying faggot, then you'll remain a CS, with your absmally low rep.

    Also, respected people with a lot of rep will have a higher rep power, which would then be used to neg-rep the bitches back. Also, trolling is all but impossible due to the way rep power is calculated. If you neg-rep a respected member, then you better prepare your anus for the retribution.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (11-06-2013),Scotia (11-07-2013),Creationist (11-08-2013),Destenyofenemy (11-08-2013),[MPGH]Ethereal (11-08-2013),Euphemistic (11-06-2013),Frought (11-06-2013),Josh (11-06-2013),Justifiable (11-06-2013),Kevin (11-06-2013),KillTheNoise (11-08-2013),Lovroman (11-08-2013),Maxedout (11-06-2013),maximon555 (11-08-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (11-06-2013),Mr.Seyeko (11-06-2013),[MPGH]Raple (11-06-2013),segerydrth (11-07-2013),shoracko (11-06-2013),Skipsy (11-06-2013),Sheep (11-08-2013),Nozomi (11-07-2013),Symmetrical (11-08-2013),The Conjurer (11-08-2013),ThePixelJunk (11-06-2013),`Rejected (11-06-2013)

  3. #2
    shoracko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,005
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Amazed
    probably the best idea i could've thought someone would say. Never would have thought of it myself, Good Job!
     
    Alexiozm123 (m4 patriot account)
    freeasabird (ocg training account)
    Nazmark (shovel X-mas acc)
    Nazmark (Acc for my Brother)
    Nazmark (OCG honorable acc)
    Dosey (Brass Knuckles acc)
    Dosey (m4s crystal acc)
    LosingFaithInHumanity(He went first)(AK-47 Halloween account)
    Dosey(perm axe acc)
    Maxedout (AWM RD acc)
    Anonymous.exe(Perm Axe OCG acc)
    Wassabi(OCG beginner thingy)
    Wassabi(farmed for me to have the OCG account back)
    Dosey(Acc after i got scammed)
    Unsocial(Traded for steam acc)
    xWallee(AK-fury acc)
    Wassabi?(Combat Axe Octane)
    Wassabi?(awm vip)
    Lataler(Awesome Acc)
    Lavigne(Kukri-G Acc)

     

    Natsu14 (recovered his account]
    Ithink(didnt do trade fully when i went first]

    I do not go first unless i know you, or you're trusted(middleman or gm or someone like dosey)
    MSN: finalshotcrossfire@outlook.com
    skype: kriosgraal


  4. #3
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Also worth noting that it encourages CS' to change and contribute, because they have an open door to get out. A CS title nowadays is sort of like a death sentence, with little to no chance of escaping. Due to this, many members give up on hope and simply return to their faggotry as they're stuck with it anyway, no matter how they act.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #4
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,242
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,455
    My Mood
    Happy
    This is worse than the bring it back idea LOL

    This is WAY more abuse prone than just bringing it back in general. This will not be happening.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (11-08-2013)

  7. #5
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    This is worse than the bring it back idea LOL

    This is WAY more abuse prone than just bringing it back in general. This will not be happening.
    I've yet to think of how this could be abused. If a respected member negative reps you, there's bound to be a reason behind it, with more powerful people wielding a bigger stick. If a member attempts to abuse another member, he will be anally raped by the retribution of other members. If the community finds the negative rep is justified, nobody will enact any revenge. It would really create a realistic social situation. If you screw with people, people will screw with you.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. #6
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,105
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    ergh, negative rep was so abused. i think it's better this way.

    although i do agree that 6 months is harsh.

    I forget how long i was in, just waiting my turn though.

  9. #7
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    This is worse than the bring it back idea LOL

    This is WAY more abuse prone than just bringing it back in general. This will not be happening.
    I love how you say its abuse prone and then don't tell us how?
    you don't have the final say in this.. your opinion does matter but atleast let the community speak up about it and voice there opinions. instead of just bashing it right away..

    ffs


  10. #8
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,242
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,455
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    I love how you say its abuse prone and then don't tell us how?
    you don't have the final say in this.. your opinion does matter but atleast let the community speak up about it and voice there opinions. instead of just bashing it right away..

    ffs
    Its common sense for those who know shit

    General, as usual, gangs up on a member and everyone instantly -rep's them. Insta CS for -100 rep? Well most people have a decent amount of rep. Not too long till they first kill their rep. And not long after that until they kill their rep and make it really low.

    Also, I do have a say. As you stated. I am a part of the community. Derp.

    Another thing. This has been suggested how many times? The whole idea of -rep was shot down by Dave and Arun. What makes you think they'll be open to instant CS now lol.

    You're adding on additional things to a prior suggestion that has been repeatedly denied.

    IF YOU GOTS THE COMMON SENSE, THE CHANCE DOES NOT INCREASE

    Think about things a little before you start acting up.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    AnusForce (11-07-2013),Scotia (11-07-2013),Blake (11-06-2013),Terrified (11-08-2013),Confin3d (11-06-2013),Deflorate. (11-06-2013),Destenyofenemy (11-08-2013),Exotiic. (11-06-2013),HalfBajan (11-06-2013),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (11-06-2013),Josh (11-06-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (11-06-2013),[MPGH]Royce (11-08-2013),The Conjurer (11-08-2013),TheFlyingDutchman' (11-07-2013),[SMA] Paradise` (11-08-2013)

  12. #9
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    Its common sense for those who know shit

    General, as usual, gangs up on a member and everyone instantly -rep's them. Insta CS for -100 rep? Well most people have a decent amount of rep. Not too long till they first kill their rep. And not long after that until they kill their rep and make it really low.

    Also, I do have a say. As you stated. I am a part of the community. Derp.

    Another thing. This has been suggested how many times? The whole idea of -rep was shot down by Dave and Arun. What makes you think they'll be open to instant CS now lol.

    You're adding on additional things to a prior suggestion that has been repeatedly denied.

    IF YOU GOTS THE COMMON SENSE, THE CHANCE DOES NOT INCREASE

    Think about things a little before you start acting up.
    oh but you can abuse your rep with when people report posts..
    w.e man.. i love how you think so much of the community that you don't even trust them enough to give -Rep back.. how EVERYONE is going to abuse it.. oh noes.. not negative rep.. quit site BECAUSE i have a lil red bar by my name..

    Reputation is a joke right now, you can only get positive.. how bout just take it off.. it serves no purpose just like Cs, atleast this would make Cs fun again and people work on there fucking attitude if they wanted to get out of Cs
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 11-06-2013 at 08:07 PM.


  13. #10
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,242
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,455
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    oh but you can abuse your rep with when people report posts..
    w.e man.. i love how you think so much of the community that you don't even trust them enough to give -Rep back.. how EVERYONE is going to abuse it.. oh noes.. not negative rep.. quit site BECAUSE i have a lil red bar by my name..
    Rewarding is not the same as bashing lol.

    And yeah, almost everyone that caves in General will do that. Its a fact. Its part of the reason why it was removed in the first place.

    I'm on the verge of being for bringing -rep back. But the CS idea will never get passed. That's a fact. I guarantee you.

    And the community being trusted, not sure. Most of it should be fine. But this little section right here, has enough to break that trust. Its the whole reason it was removed due to the abuse of it.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  14. #11
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    I support this idea.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  15. #12
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    Rewarding is not the same as bashing lol.

    And yeah, almost everyone that caves in General will do that. Its a fact. Its part of the reason why it was removed in the first place.

    I'm on the verge of being for bringing -rep back. But the CS idea will never get passed. That's a fact. I guarantee you.

    And the community being trusted, not sure. Most of it should be fine. But this little section right here, has enough to break that trust. Its the whole reason it was removed due to the abuse of it.
    People will get Negative rep because the way they act, I know a handful of people right now i would Neg rep if i could just because the way they act period and don't seem to be changing.. so maybe just maybe bringing it back, polishing up the Cs idea and help them in a way on changing there attitude just a bit, maybe opening there eyes a bit and mature up.

    The people who most likely will get negative rep are the people that deserve it.. if you don't deserve it then you shouldn't get de repped.. just the way i see it.
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 11-06-2013 at 08:13 PM.


  16. #13
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    Rewarding is not the same as bashing lol.

    And yeah, almost everyone that caves in General will do that. Its a fact. Its part of the reason why it was removed in the first place.

    I'm on the verge of being for bringing -rep back. But the CS idea will never get passed. That's a fact. I guarantee you.

    And the community being trusted, not sure. Most of it should be fine. But this little section right here, has enough to break that trust. Its the whole reason it was removed due to the abuse of it.
    My entire philosophy behind the idea was that CS' actually get encouraged to contribute to the community, and have an open door to get out if they want to achieve so.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  17. #14
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Flengo vs. the world
    If this gets implemented we know who we gunna gang up on first
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    Blake (11-06-2013),Sheep (11-08-2013),TheFlyingDutchman' (11-07-2013)

  19. #15
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Wonderful Idea

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. highest negative rep
    By Sev. in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. Sigh negative rep :'(
    By verno1 in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 09:05 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 06:37 PM
  4. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 09:50 PM
  5. Give me Negative Rep!!
    By Lonesome Cowboy in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 04:32 AM