Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761

    Netflix =\= Rocket Science

    Why the fuck does it say Batman the dark night rises part 1 and 2 are on netflix yet they are obviously not.

    How come Full metal alchemist brother hood is on netflix but Dragon ball Z and Naruto are not?

    its so god damn difficult to navigate through the shit design of this program. I just want to watch batman and english dub Animes on my fucking TV. Also netflix has nothing at all, it has no movies. I wanted to watch the Client eastwood movie about the asian gang but it wasn't even fucking on there. All they got is stupid ass TV shows and half assed movies. And why the fuck is there a Gay and lesbo section, how fucking immature of them to actually name it that, they couldn't say homosexual orientated movies instead? And Gay movies fucking suck anyways, they are the same shit as romantic movies only without the whores.

    Netfucks sucks. I'm just going to get rid of it and do what I've always done, and that's google what I want to watch.

  2. #2
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Netflix of course does not have every show understandably but please name some other services like netflix with better quality movies tv shows etc

  3. #3
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,588
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Amused
    because they, from what you have said. do not have the video streaming rights to the show.
    "Fight once, win forever."


  4. #4
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Netflix is a service where they pay companies to allow them to stream their shit. the torrent sites/stream sites don't have permission, they use loopholes to not get shut down

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  5. #5
    twisted fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    yea that sucks

  6. #6
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Why the fuck does it say Batman the dark night rises part 1 and 2 are on netflix yet they are obviously not.
    The Dark Knight Rises | Netflix
    DVD only.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    How come Full metal alchemist brother hood is on netflix but Dragon ball Z and Naruto are not?
    What, do you not know how copyright works?
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    english dub Animes
    Hahaha oh my god dude english dub are you kidding me get the fuck out
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Also netflix has nothing at all, it has no movies. I wanted to watch the Client eastwood movie about the asian gang but it wasn't even fucking on there.
    Gran Torino | Netflix
    Again, DVD only.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    All they got is stupid ass TV shows and half assed movies. And why the fuck is there a Gay and lesbo section, how fucking immature of them to actually name it that, they couldn't say homosexual orientated movies instead?
    Because homosexual orientated is a mouthful, just like the mouthful of cocks you get every night.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    And Gay movies fucking suck anyways, they are the same shit as romantic movies only without the whores.
    Why are you watching gay movies? Oh right because you're a cock sucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Netfucks sucks. I'm just going to get rid of it and do what I've always done, and that's google what I want to watch.
    Okay have fun watching your 240p cam copy of some shitty movie.

    Seriously unknownartist0, you're a pseudo-intellectual piece of shit. Get the fuck out and quit sucking so many dicks.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

    Destenyofenemy (11-10-2013),Lehsyrus (11-10-2013)

Similar Threads

  1. Islam vs. Science
    By hbk in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 03:29 PM
  2. Science vs Religion
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 11:38 PM
  3. rocket launcher recoil lmao
    By platinum92 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 04:58 PM
  4. Science vs Faith
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 09:14 AM
  5. Sword rocket request tut
    By aoshi in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 04:43 PM