Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    >"Love how they bash on atheļsts by saying that we don't believe in a 'God' because we can't see him."

It's only because they think they won by disproving religions. They will grow up soon enough. If they are truly thinkers, it is inevitable.
    You know what, I'm not even going to start an argument with that, because it is the plain truth. Well said.

BUT:

Lets not forget the fact that every muslim who becomes an atheļst is worse off than a thief in the religion. There is a nice carpet and a sharpened machete waiting for you if you get caught. It doesn't matter whether you bash on them or not.

But then again, if you just keep your sexual/religious status for yourself, and not the others, then there would be no hassle at all.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Saying that Atheist is smarter than everyone else who believe in God is just ridiculous.

Why don't you explain then why everything is precisely measured and placed in the right location? is it all by chance?
    Nature you say? The nature your talking about is in other words called a God who determined everything.

What if God really exist and you just can't see it? and the day he ask you that question; why didn't you believe in me, what would you say?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Saying that Atheist is smarter than everyone else who believe in God is just ridiculous.

Why don't you explain then why everything is precisely measured and placed in the right location? is it all by chance?
    Nature you say? The nature your talking about is in other words called a God who determined everything.

What if God really exist and you just can't see it? and the day he ask you that question; why didn't you believe in me, what would you say?
    So is it our fault that this 'god' creature has made us capable of thinking beyond his reach?
    Is it my fault for having developed a more advanced common sense than others?
    Is it truely my fault for being destinied by an almighty creature to become like this?

I mean honestly
    Is it truely my fault for not being capable of believing the fact that a man has cut the moon in half and has droven a 'buraaq', or a thunderhorse that can travel up to a few thousand miles in a few hours?

Is it really my fault for not believing? I mean c'mon mate
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

So is it our fault that this 'god' creature has made us capable of thinking beyond his reach?
    Is it my fault for having developed a more advanced common sense than others?
    Is it truely my fault for being destinied by an almighty creature to become like this?

I mean honestly
    Is it truely my fault for not being capable of believing the fact that a man has cut the moon in half and has droven a 'buraaq', or a thunderhorse that can travel up to a few thousand miles in a few hours?

Is it really my fault for not believing? I mean c'mon mate
    I won't try to convince you about the fact that all of the humans knowledge can't be compared to Gods' knowledge.

The Miracles of the Prophet of Islam is just like any other Miracle that the others Prophets had, Jesus for example, he was set on fire but he never died or his corpse was never found because he was sent to the heavens and he will be sent to the Earth again at the end of times, your 100% free to not to believe in that but nothing can prove this is true and going to happen but the time! and by we get to that time there will be a "no comeback" opportunity.
    I don't see the point of saying I don't believe in God! it doesn't make you look any smarter, Religion isn't a fantasy world its part of our life and it is real.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I have no problem with people practicing religion, as long as they don't shove their bullshit in my face.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12