Thread: One Year

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 75 of 75
  1. #61
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by tom96boy View Post
    Look at your post count and at mine, You did 3.5k in a year, i did around 100/200 in 2,years. dont pretend to be cool nerdd
    Nerds are smart, you're just some loser that thinks he's big because he's trying to insult people on a forum.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (11-19-2013)

  3. #62
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tom96boy View Post
    Look at your post count and at mine, You did 3.5k in a year, i did around 100/200 in 2,years. dont pretend to be cool nerdd
    ​Congratulations on being inactive and not contributing shit. Would you like a cookie?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (11-19-2013)

  5. #63
    tom96boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    Nerds are smart, you're just some loser that thinks he's big because he's trying to insult people on a forum.
    People who spend 6+ hours a day on MMO's and stupid forums (context im reffering to) are really really smart. ps i dont consider myself a loser seeing as i dont spent much time on this virgincongress

  6. #64
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tom96boy View Post
    People who spend 6+ hours a day on MMO's and stupid forums (context im reffering to) are really really smart. ps i dont consider myself a loser seeing as i dont spent much time on this virgincongress
    Well if that isn't some of the shittiest and ill-formed logic I've ever seen. "Someone's active on a forum, ther intellectual capability must be impaired as they have different interests than me." Also, you are a loser for being such an annoying little twat who thinks that people even give a shit. Study hard kid, your Highschool Finals are coming up, I don't want you to look like bad in front of your lunch buddies.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Genesis (11-19-2013)

  8. #65
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,827
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Flirty
    WEEEEEEE! SOMEBODY THOUGHT ABOUT ME!
    *OVEREXCITED*
    CONGRATULATIONS, GENESIS!
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

    Genesis (11-20-2013)

  10. #66
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,827
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by tom96boy View Post
    People who spend 6+ hours a day on MMO's and stupid forums (context im reffering to) are really really smart. ps i dont consider myself a loser seeing as i dont spent much time on this virgincongress
    Virgincongress? You're called Tom96boy?
    Are you sure that you're totally fine, boy?
    Fucking get some logics, you uncivilized, uncultured swine. Please... Spending much time on a hobby that doesn't interest you just as much equals being a loser and a virgin? You even care about being a nerd, loser or virgin? How old are you?
    And please, I dare you to say these words in front of us, it's always the immature idiots that act all 'cool' and 'badass' for no reason on the internet.

    Go troll somewhere else, prick.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (11-22-2013),Genesis (11-20-2013)

  12. #67
    tom96boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

    Virgincongress? You're called Tom96boy?
    Are you sure that you're totally fine, boy?
    Fucking get some logics, you uncivilized, uncultured swine. Please... Spending much time on a hobby that doesn't interest you just as much equals being a loser and a virgin? You even care about being a nerd, loser or virgin? How old are you?
    And please, I dare you to say these words in front of us, it's always the immature idiots that act all 'cool' and 'badass' for no reason on the internet.

    Go troll somewhere else, prick.
    Oh shyt mang u called me out, your questions dont really make sense nor do they hang together. its not really a bigdeal calling losers out, people here are trying to be cool and badass in front of even worser low-lifes with greater postcounts, anyway people who spend that much time on a shitty forum are nerds and therefore deserve to be called out.On this site no one really does because most people are just as bad, thats why i must do this. it might not be the best thing for me e-reputation but else no one else will do.

  13. #68
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tom96boy View Post
    Oh shyt mang u called me out, your questions dont really make sense nor do they hang together. its not really a bigdeal calling losers out, people here are trying to be cool and badass in front of even worser low-lifes with greater postcounts, anyway people who spend that much time on a shitty forum are nerds and therefore deserve to be called out.On this site no one really does because most people are just as bad, thats why i must do this. it might not be the best thing for me e-reputation but else no one else will do.
    Sometimes I want to get rid of people like you. High post count doesn't mean that someone is nerd or no lifer. MPGH is an awesome forum, its like a net life for us, where you can discuss everything , take a part in debate, download great hacks and make your game easy. Meet nice people daily (But its sad that there still are some people like you). If you don't like MPGh and think its a shitty forum, feel free to leave.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (11-22-2013),Fluxie (11-24-2013),Josh (11-22-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (11-22-2013)

  15. #69
    tom96boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    Sometimes I want to get rid of people like you. High post count doesn't mean that someone is nerd or no lifer. MPGH is an awesome forum, its like a net life for us, where you can discuss everything , take a part in debate, download great hacks and make your game easy. Meet nice people daily (But its sad that there still are some people like you). If you don't like MPGh and think its a shitty forum, feel free to leave.
    Have you noticed i dont spam general and dont need cheats to enjoy a game? i just go on everynow and then just to piss people off who live in a digital world.

  16. #70
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,257
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,630
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Too bad you joined in a shitty year still congratz
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  17. #71
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,225
    Reputation
    1391
    Thanks
    2,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Too bad you joined in a shitty year still congratz
    Yeah its a shame, wish I could have been here for the good stuff.

    Thanks man.

  18. #72
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Congrats Man 1 year and growing for you.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  19. #73
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,257
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,630
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    Yeah its a shame, wish I could have been here for the good stuff.

    Thanks man.
    Should have joined when Sam was around.

    Such wow
    much amazing
    such omg
    Last edited by Wyo; 11-22-2013 at 07:12 PM.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    Genesis (11-22-2013)

  21. #74
    wc99cc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Cold
    You forgot me in your thanking.


  22. #75
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tom96boy View Post
    Have you noticed i dont spam general and dont need cheats to enjoy a game? i just go on everynow and then just to piss people off who live in a digital world.
    "Spam General" - Nobody spams General, except some people who want to raise their post count. So your job is to piss off others right? Didn't you say that MPGH is a stupid forum? So if its stupid for you, why are you spending time checking it and posting here?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. One Year+
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 11:56 PM
  2. One year FTW!!!!
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 05:15 PM
  3. Buying a good runescape account for one year mem
    By Tryptamine. in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 09:33 PM
  4. u in one year
    By 413X in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 01:13 PM
  5. Its been one year!
    By HellGuard99 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 11:36 PM