Thread: Sad

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 71
  1. #16
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Been this way for a long time son.

  2. #17
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    No. For him theres 2 kind of users in MPGH. Newphags and oldphags. As I'm registred in 2013,I'm a newphag. So he hates all newphags. But I don't really care about these kids.
    Isn't this Thread turning out to be interesting?

    Well, I do know and remember how he is. I've sort of only seen the 'negative' side of him.



    But, that's not related to the topic I guess.



    So, what is it that you find interesting/funny?

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #18
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Isn't this Thread turning out to be interesting?

    Well, I do know and remember how he is. I've sort of only seen the 'negative' side of him.



    But, that's not related to the topic I guess.



    So, what is it that you find interesting/funny?
    Sure it does.

    I find interesting , movies/world news/game news and some random discussions.

  4. #19
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    No. For him theres 2 kind of users in MPGH. Newphags and oldphags. As I'm registred in 2013,I'm a newphag. So he hates all newphags. But I don't really care about these kids.
    I don't hate u, i just told u to shut up with this shit, guess what, somebody makes this thread every year, same shit still after. But now, how you said it, i do hate u, go to your job and stop crying. People have a life u know.



  5. #20
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    I don't hate u, i just told u to shut up with this shit, guess what, somebody makes this thread every year, same shit still after. But now, how you said it, i do hate u, go to your job and stop crying. People have a life u know.
    You do know you're on a forum?
    -With people joining "every-day"

    You can't expect people to read old threads. Nor be forbidden to create threads about something that was made for a few years/months ago.


    It's like saying: Why do people read/look at the news? Most of the things they report has already been reported years ago, just a different place and a different time. (And more, but you get the point)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jorndel For This Useful Post:

    Gio (11-18-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (11-18-2013)

  7. #21
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    I don't hate u, i just told u to shut up with this shit, guess what, somebody makes this thread every year, same shit still after. But now, how you said it, i do hate u, go to your job and stop crying. People have a life u know.
    Once again. I don't care if you hate me or not, its a virtual world , I don't really care about these stupid stuff. It doesn't matter if others made same thread before , these threads are dead and nobody remembers about them. Oh and yea , don't worry about my job, I'm doing it and I'm not crying over internet for some stupid stuff.

  8. #22
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Lol, Glue speaks as if general wasn't dead in March
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thunder For This Useful Post:

    Lauritz (11-18-2013),Lightning (11-18-2013)

  10. #23
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    You do know you're on a forum?
    -With people joining "every-day"

    You can't expect people to read old threads. Nor be forbidden to create threads about something that was made for a few years/months ago.


    It's like saying: Why do people read/look at the news? Most of the things they report has already been reported years ago, just a different place and a different time. (And more, but you get the point)
    While he has been here for some time, he should know, that general is still the same, when he joined, same stuff.



  11. #24
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Lol, Glue speaks as if general wasn't dead in March
    It wasn't . My first thread in general was about movies. I rememeber I asked people which movies they like. Lots of people posted , we recomended each-other movies and it was great. I watched some awesome movies next night.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    While he has been here for some time, he should know, that general is still the same, when he joined, same stuff.
    We see general with different eyes. You find every thread as shitty and dumb, I find some threads interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


    Tunder, go play with your friends, penguins.
    (wot)
    Last edited by Gio; 11-18-2013 at 12:25 PM.

  12. #25
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,940
    Reputation
    3173
    Thanks
    7,788
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Lol, Glue speaks as if general wasn't dead in March
    Tunder, go play with your friends, penguins.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

    Gio (11-18-2013)

  14. #26
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    It wasn't . My first thread in general was about movies. I rememeber I asked people which movies they like. Lots of people posted , we recomended each-other movies and it was great. I watched some awesome movies next night.
    Well no shit, because you are asking for other people choices, u can have that thread in top for weeks.



  15. #27
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    Well no shit, because you are asking for other people choices, u can have that thread in top for weeks.
    What are you trying to say? There are lots of threads where OP's are asking about others thoughts , but most of them are useless/dumb/not interesting.

  16. #28
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,940
    Reputation
    3173
    Thanks
    7,788
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    (wot)
    Chicken butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    Well no shit, because you are asking for other people choices, u can have that thread in top for weeks.
    Stop fighting with him please.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  17. #29
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    It wasn't . My first thread in general was about movies. I rememeber I asked people which movies they like. Lots of people posted , we recomended each-other movies and it was great. I watched some awesome movies next night.



    We see general with different eyes. You find every thread as shitty and dumb, I find some threads interesting.



    (wot)
    Really, where do u see me saying that? Sure, some threads are shit, but still there are good threads.
    You think u know so much about me, don't ya? And then u wonder, why i flame, because you spread shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post

    Chicken butt.



    Stop fighting with him please.
    Im not fighting ffs, are people really butthurt so much? im just talking
    Last edited by Snape; 11-18-2013 at 12:29 PM.



  18. #30
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
    Really, where do u see me saying that? Sure, some threads are shit, but still there are good threads.
    You think u know so much about me, don't ya? And then u wonder, why i flame, because you spread shit
    /fp You twice made a thread about "What you think about general threads" and said that all of them are shitty. I never said that I know much (or even anything) about you and I'm not wondering why you flame. As I already said , I don't care about these stuff.


    P.S Anyways I'm going off now. My friends are waiting for me. Lets continue this tomorow.
    Last edited by Gio; 11-18-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. *crys* SOO SAD
    By Someguytwo in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 01:14 AM
  2. I Sad
    By Mike Mika VIII in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 03:55 PM
  3. sad yet so cute
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 02:06 AM
  4. One sad sad word used alot
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 12:51 PM
  5. sad news
    By AdamWest in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 09:46 AM