Thread: Fucking Awesome

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    The Reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Dead
    "A journey through Middle-earth" is an experiment that currently do not work in all configurations. It seems that the computer's video card does not support WebGL technology. For more information about troubleshooting this, as well as a list of recommended video cards. Although you can not attend at this time, we anticipate that this site will be up for a while. Visit again later on another computer.

    WHAT, The actual fuck.

    I got a 560 Ti
    A.K.A Lilleanders
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I would most likely get wood.

     







  2. #17
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    My computer sucks dick and chrome crashes whenever I try to open it up. Anyways, I'm pretty psyched for the movie. Only a few more weeks...

  3. #18
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    "A journey through Middle-earth" is an experiment that currently do not work in all configurations. It seems that the computer's video card does not support WebGL technology. For more information about troubleshooting this, as well as a list of recommended video cards. Although you can not attend at this time, we anticipate that this site will be up for a while. Visit again later on another computer.

    WHAT, The actual fuck.

    I got a 560 Ti
    i got gtx 650, no problems
    video for people, who can't run the page, lel



  4. #19
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    i got gtx 650, no problems
    video for people, who can't run the page, lel

    People having problems are just trolls....

  5. #20
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive

  6. #21
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    People having problems are just trolls....
    Then they are just weak .



  7. #22
    eliops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    15

  8. #23
    BurningAshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ma house
    Posts
    3,087
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Awesome indeed.

  9. #24
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fuck this is sick. Probably the best Movie site out there.

    Off topic: Despite The Hobbit not being a critical success, and a failure according to diehard Tolkien nerds, I still think that Peter Jackson is unparalleled in bringing literature to life.

  10. #25
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by eliops View Post
    who the fuck are u faggot?



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Snape For This Useful Post:

    Rance-Sama (11-23-2013)

  12. #26
    eliops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    who the fuck are u faggot?
    aint gonna tell u.

  13. #27
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Fuck this is sick. Probably the best Movie site out there.

    Off topic: Despite The Hobbit not being a critical success, and a failure according to diehard Tolkien nerds, I still think that Peter Jackson is unparalleled in bringing literature to life.
    what about this? https://www.pottermore.com/


    Quote Originally Posted by eliops View Post
    aint gonna tell u.
    Thats right. just another newphag .
    Last edited by Snape; 11-22-2013 at 08:49 AM.



  14. #28
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    who the fuck are u faggot?

    He is "Bs", most likely candidate for a new CS and a well known cross-dresser.

  15. #29
    eliops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    He is "Bs", most likely candidate for a new CS and a well known cross-dresser.
    Wow you just love me, every single post you are mentioning me.
    Sorry to break your heart i am not gay.

  16. #30
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    You are the one that is sexually confused and likes to pretend to be a girl, now get off my penis.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dream Case! Pics of the oh so FUCKING AWESOME case :)
    By Renamon Toast Crunch in forum Computer Builds & Upgrades
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 09:50 AM
  2. [Video] THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME !!
    By UnlogicalSloth in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2013, 09:19 PM
  3. [Info] MORE PROOF EUROPE IS FUCKING AWESOME.
    By Narsha in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 04:36 PM
  4. omg,its 2:22 ,im drunk as fuck,awesome night
    By zatchbell3 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 05:51 AM
  5. Jabuuty671 is....FUCKING AWESOME
    By matypatty in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 02:37 PM