Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed

    RAWP | Rage AWP | CS:GO | CalipsoHD



    Some Rage Awping montage.

    Think of the black screens as deep breathes.

    Hope you guys enjoy.

  2. #2
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,061
    Shit music but nice montage

  3. #3
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    In-game audio is way too high in the mix compared to the music, and it doesn't real feel flow too well. To create a really interesting montage, you need your game elements to be more connected to the music and the video.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  4. #4
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ehhh I have been digging trap music lately, and trap music drops can add a lot to suspense to shots.

  5. #5
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    In-game audio is way too high in the mix compared to the music, and it doesn't real feel flow too well. To create a really interesting montage, you need your game elements to be more connected to the music and the video.
    Would like you to know, that I actually remove in-game sound clips from video clips, I actually downloaded the sound clips for gunshots. That is why you don't hear any one else shooting, footsteps, or anything like that.

  6. #6
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by PathogenV2 View Post
    Would like you to know, that I actually remove in-game sound clips from video clips, I actually downloaded the sound clips for gunshots. That is why you don't hear any one else shooting, footsteps, or anything like that.
    Still way too high in the mix. It's on the verge of painful, and requires the sound to be lowered to make it tolerable, which then drops the music much too low.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #7
    PathogenV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Still way too high in the mix. It's on the verge of painful, and requires the sound to be lowered to make it tolerable, which then drops the music much too low.
    I actually just forgot about that. I was meaning to turn down the music layers to put them down. I forgot. Personal errors. My ears are nullified to this stuff from shooting guns and shit irl so I have to use shit on highest volume setting to hear it correctly. I apologize to viewers.
    Last edited by PathogenV2; 11-21-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Robot Rage
    By -Joe- in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 06:29 AM
  2. You made a rage forum and didn't invite me :@:@:@:@
    By tednugent in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 11:15 AM
  3. My Rage.
    By Paroxysm in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 08:37 PM
  4. rage
    By ace76543 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 06:06 PM
  5. raging falls.......
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:42 PM