Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716

    Does anyone play WoW on an EU server and wants to play together?

    I would like to play with someone new mostly because I've gotten bored to play with the same people over and over again. If anyone plays on an EU server hit me up your ID and I'll add ya

  2. #2
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    I never actually played it But if I start playing, I would gladly be that 1 newbie that is always nagging you for advice

  3. #3
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    I never actually played it But if I start playing, I would gladly be that 1 newbie that is always nagging you for advice
    I would gladly help rofl since there is literally nothing to do at the moment for me.

  4. #4
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    I will PM you when I do, I know the craze is over but I still want to try it This is like facebook to me, When it all started I just said "meh, I'll pass"

  5. #5
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    I will PM you when I do, I know the craze is over but I still want to try it This is like facebook to me, When it all started I just said "meh, I'll pass"
    Fair enough, true there is no craze anymore but that's because most of people on WoW were pissed off on a bloody panda when i just got on with it

  6. #6
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Oh hai there
    was actually planning on taking a break until the exp. was released since i'm bored and don't have much to do
    my BT is Pallex#2407



    My games;

    x

  7. #7
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Oh hai there
    was actually planning on taking a break until the exp. was released since i'm bored and don't have much to do
    my BT is Pallex#2407
    Added you bro but don't you play on US server? :P

  8. #8
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

    Added you bro but don't you play on US server? :P
    Nope, live in sweden atm



    My games;

    x

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone have a trainer for hongkong server?
    By melvincabrigas in forum Dragon Nest Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 02:01 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 02:01 PM
  3. Does anyone play LEGIT?
    By Iwin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 12:15 PM
  4. Does anyone Play BF 2142?
    By icuigorz in forum Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:12 AM
  5. Does anyone still play this?
    By vega in forum GunBound Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 05:19 AM