Thread: PS4

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    The Reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Dead

    PS4

    So yeah, as the title. What do you think about the PS4? Does it have potential to become the 2013-2014 best Console? Is there something that sony missed to include into the PS4?
    Discuss


    A.K.A Lilleanders
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I would most likely get wood.

     







  2. #2
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It's called the Xbox One because you take one look at it and know it's the superior console. It's called the PS4 because you take 4 steps away and never come back.

    /thread
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  3. #3
    The Reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    It's called the Xbox One because you take one look at it and know it's the superior console. It's called the PS4 because you take 4 steps away and never come back.

    /thread
    Yeah, sure.. whatever. What if.. told you, Xbox One, was created intentionally as a more Media Box. E.x looking at movies, like teletubbies, and sutch, PS4 was created for playing games, and that my friend, thats what Game consoles are made for. Dipshit.
    A.K.A Lilleanders
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I would most likely get wood.

     







  4. #4
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post

    Yeah, sure.. whatever. What if.. told you, Xbox One, was created intentionally as a more Media Box. E.x looking at movies, like teletubbies, and sutch, PS4 was created for playing games, and that my friend, thats what Game consoles are made for. Dipshit.
    the sound of a butthurt. sonyfanboy
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  5. #5
    ßet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    the sound of a butthurt. sonyfanboy
    Xboxfanboy
    nuffsaid

  6. #6
    dodac123456789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    -"XBOX,Suck my Dick"
    Nuffsaid

  7. #7
    The Reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    the sound of a butthurt. sonyfanboy
    At least I will get a Gaming console.
    A.K.A Lilleanders
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I would most likely get wood.

     







  8. #8
    Derpik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your worst nightmares.
    Posts
    2,122
    Reputation
    355
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I like PS4 more than xone.
     

    Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

    Feel free to donate to me.

  9. #9
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post


    At least I will get a Gaming console.
    Implying xbox one aint a gaming console?


    jebus. whatever you say.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  10. #10
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post

    Yeah, sure.. whatever. What if.. told you, Xbox One, was created intentionally as a more Media Box. E.x looking at movies, like teletubbies, and sutch, PS4 was created for playing games, and that my friend, thats what Game consoles are made for. Dipshit.
    ecstasy is trolling, he's well aware that the PS4 is the superior console
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thunder For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (11-24-2013),The Reaper (11-24-2013)

  12. #11
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


    ecstasy is trolling, he's well aware that the PS4 is the superior console
    That's a hilarious comment MY FUCKING SIDES
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  13. #12
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Couldn't give a shit about consoles any more, PlayStation 2 and the original Xbox were the last good ones, now consoles are just pointless.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  14. #13
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Had to cancel my preorder because my pc broke.
    I regret nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    It's called the Xbox One because you take one look at it and know it's the superior console. It's called the PS4 because you take 4 steps away and never come back.

    /thread


    I find it amusing to see how much 4chan has influenced you
    Last edited by Ghost; 11-24-2013 at 07:14 AM.



    My games;

    x

  15. #14
    The Reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Had to cancel my preorder because my pc broke.
    I regret nothing.


    I find it amusing to see how much 4chan has influenced you
    you will buy it.. Soon enough..
    A.K.A Lilleanders
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I would most likely get wood.

     







Similar Threads

  1. No PS4; Probably Until 2016
    By Diminished in forum Playstation General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 07:11 PM
  2. XBOX720 + PS4? Lol.
    By Polo in forum General Console Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 08:08 AM
  3. Official PS4 Speculation Thread!
    By Justin in forum Playstation General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 09:33 PM
  4. PS4 REVEALED!
    By Nitehawk772 in forum Playstation General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
  5. PS4 REVEALED!
    By Nitehawk772 in forum Playstation General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 12:46 AM