Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    Takooda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    High somewhere
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cynical

    This site need to be more active

    This site needs to be more active and without all the fucking hate and spam, MPGH has turned into 4chan, not a game hacking site I don't hack I only come for the forum which is pointless now since nobody even tries anymore just spamming to get a higher post count or being a flamer and just hating everyone -.- General needs to be more active and more improved @Flengo don't you agree?



  2. #2
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Mpgh has its cliqs and if you arnt in that certain group be prepared to get flamed.. you do 1 mistake, Prepare to get flamed.. you talk back to someone that talked shit to you be prepared to get flamed and flamed by all his lil friends too..

    its just how MPGH is now a days. its sad..


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    Takooda (11-26-2013),zhoner (11-26-2013)

  4. #3
    Pathogenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Great White North.
    Posts
    965
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    139
    Meh, don't acknowledge the people that flame you. Focus on the positives.
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

  5. #4
    Takooda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    High somewhere
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Mpgh has its cliqs and if you arnt in that certain group be prepared to get flamed.. you do 1 mistake, Prepare to get flamed.. you talk back to someone that talked shit to you be prepared to get flamed and flamed by all his lil friends too..

    its just how MPGH is now a days. its sad..
    Especially if you say something and they don't like it they will flame you
    It's not even interesting anymore.



  6. #5
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    a forum with a lot of you people, this stuff is expected

  7. #6
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,242
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,455
    My Mood
    Happy
    Make hacks or leech hacks.

    None of that really happens anymore, primarily due to flame.

    Make Hacks:
    Get called a leecher or something of the sort.
    Leech Hacks: Get flamed or insulted for leeching hacks and sharing to the community.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    BurningAshes (11-27-2013),Conjuring (11-27-2013),Josh (11-26-2013),Takooda (11-26-2013),Assistive (11-26-2013)

  9. #7
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Make hacks or leech hacks.

    None of that really happens anymore, primarily due to flame.

    Make Hacks:
    Get called a leecher or something of the sort.
    Leech Hacks: Get flamed or insulted for leeching hacks and sharing to the community.
    You can be the nicest guy on this forum and get flamed to hell..
    #Mpghlogic101


  10. #8
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Mpgh has its cliqs and if you arnt in that certain group be prepared to get flamed.. you do 1 mistake, Prepare to get flamed.. you talk back to someone that talked shit to you be prepared to get flamed and flamed by all his lil friends too..

    its just how MPGH is now a days. its sad..
    I'm sorry, but you're fucking retarded.

    I can't wait until you leave.

    I mean seriously, this site has cliques? LOL.

    If you want to call a tight group of members that are half intelligent, and then just about everyone else is just dumb as fuck cliques, then I guess the definition has changed.

    You wonder why people like @Ethereal and @Aborted don't like 90% of the people on this site, and that's because they're fucking retarded.

    Stop crying about the community if you don't like it, and just leave already.

    OT: Thread is crying about MPGH community and not doing anything to try to help. Good job.

    https://gyazo.com/9b406f7efa34a1931b0584da2883c9e7
    Last edited by Deflorate.; 11-26-2013 at 08:36 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (11-27-2013)

  12. #9
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post


    I'm sorry, but you're fucking retarded.

    I can't wait until you leave.

    I mean seriously, this site has cliques? LOL.

    If you want to call a tight group of members that are half intelligent, and then just about everyone else is just dumb as fuck cliques, then I guess the definition has changed.

    You wonder why people like @Ethereal and @Aborted don't like 90% of the people on this site, and that's because they're fucking retarded.

    Stop crying about the community if you don't like it, and just leave already.

    OT: Thread is crying about MPGH community and not doing anything to try to help. Good job.
    Exactly what i mean.. First thing that he says is an insult and then continues to insult. a Clique is a small group of friends or a group.. what are you talking about?


  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    Conjuring (11-27-2013),Royce (11-26-2013)

  14. #10
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yes general could be better.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  15. #11
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,261
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Exactly what i mean.. First thing that he says is an insult and then continues to insult. a Clique is a small group of friends or a group.. what are you talking about?
    This isn't high school, the people who contribute to the site stick together because they have earned the respect they deserve and follow the rules appropriately...

    Former Staff August 2013-January 2014
    Former Official Middleman
    Former DayZ Standalone Minion
    Former Combat Arms Minion
    Former Blackshot Minion

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Confin3d For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (11-26-2013),HalfBajan (11-27-2013),Josh (11-26-2013)

  17. #12
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    You can be the nicest guy on this forum and get flamed to hell..
    #Mpghlogic101
    False, look at Jorndel.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  18. #13
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    False, look at Jorndel.
    Haven't seen that guy in forever, and didn't he get Cs?


  19. #14
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Exactly what i mean.. First thing that he says is an insult and then continues to insult. a Clique is a small group of friends or a group.. what are you talking about?
    I insult, because you deserved it.

    Especially due to the fact that you think you know everything.

    And using clique in this case is wrong. Usually in a clique, people don't want to let others in, period. Even if they are intelligent or a decent person.

    On the other hand, a lot of us would like to have a community of people not based off of QQ'ers like yourself, and 12 year olds making pointless threads like this.

    A clique is something used to describe a group of personalities that will never accept others unless they are like them. See, I don't care if you're not like me, or if you don't like what I like. But if you're an immature little bitch that cries about everything, I'm not going to like you.

    It's as simple as that. There are no cliques about it.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    Genesis (11-27-2013),Josh (11-26-2013),Assistive (11-26-2013)

  21. #15
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    This isn't high school, the people who contribute to the site stick together because they have earned the respect they deserve and follow the rules appropriately...
    What does that have to do with anything? Of course this isnt High school.. are you saying only Cliques are in high schools? because you are very wrong..
    Cliques are everywhere.. they are a group of friends or a group and they can exclude anyone.. and once you insult one person in that group then you have there buddies jump in and attack you also.. or a group member can insult you and you say something back and then all his group buddies jump in..


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dis shit needs to be more active
    By Color in forum MMA / UFC Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2016, 03:44 PM
  2. [Solved] I need to know if this site scams
    By [V]ast [K]nowledge in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 10:33 PM
  3. [Detected] this guys need much more info
    By Delko DJ in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 09:01 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 06:56 AM
  5. MORE HACKS FROM THIS SITE PLEASE
    By websterxo in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 06:35 AM