Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
    Real life .
    Real life is the best game ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    video game high school
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    What was the Movie called? Where you controlled your character using your own human body. If you die. You died IRL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjuring View Post
    What was the Movie called? Where you controlled your character using your own human body. If you die. You died IRL.
    Game Over/Maximum Surge?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Takooda View Post
    Like you can create your own story mode as you go along and you can control absolutely everything and do whatever you want there doesn't even have to be a story, it would be a nerds paradise like a life in a life ;D
    Bro thats Sims lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

Takooda (11-27-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Logiaqw View Post
    Game Over/Maximum Surge?
    No. None of those.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjuring View Post

No. None of those.
    You are most likely talking about "Stay Alive"
    one bad ass movie!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

You are most likely talking about "Stay Alive"
    one bad ass movie!
    Scared to watch it. I'll watch it in the morning lol

Thanks
    a never ending trench war game

My games;

x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Smites did it.
    Smites isn't a First Person Shooter...

It's hard to create a completely new game. Every single idea everyone's posted draws heavily from games already out there.

I guess a game I'd like to see the most is a gang warfare game. There was a game on kickstarter called Police Warfare that looked really good but failed due to lacking funds and devs leaving for other studios.

Basically I want a game where you create a dude/dudette, dech them out with a style of clothing, tattoos acessories whatever.

Then you HAVE to join a prexisting gang or police squad.

You play in a sandbox world KIND of like GTA with a living breathing world that is fucking massive (we're talking like Halfway between GTAV and Skyrim).

The map will have a lot of pedestrians like GTAV, with the density changing depending on player count in an area and location.

Each server will have 300+ players with a balance of gangs/squads.

Gangs can basically just roam around doing bank heists, stealing off petrols stations, taking police equipment (from the squads) etc. They assign themselves a safehouse when they join the server in which they have to deposit their take for it to go through. The safehouse will always be invisible on the map for everyone except the gang who owns it.

Squads can assign themselves a gang to hunt (better for teamplay), or they can roam around as well picking off whatever gang they come across. They'll also have a HQ that they'll have to defend occasionally if a gang tries to take weapons and shit from them. A smart squad will have a scout that will search for safehouse, and the squad can ambush gangs as they go to deposit. Squads will also have to deposit their finds into the HQ

Gangs earn money and weapons and drugs whatever, through heists and shit and also from killing other gang members, but they dont earn as much from killing cops (otherwise it'd just be all out war between gangs vs cops and not gangs vs gangs vs cops). Cops earn money and weapons from taking out gangs and seizing their loot.

A decent economy like EVE would be pretty cool to have as the META game so gang leaders and gang accountants can't trade and upgrade their gangs loadouts, whilst cops can upgrade their armour and shit.

It'd be a one off purchase like Guild Wars, and only cosmetics would require money Dota 2 style. All weapons and shit would be ingame currency.

That kind of game would be sick.

inb4allpointsbulletin.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Smites isn't a First Person Shooter...

It's hard to create a completely new game. Every single idea everyone's posted draws heavily from games already out there.

I guess a game I'd like to see the most is a gang warfare game. There was a game on kickstarter called Police Warfare that looked really good but failed due to lacking funds and devs leaving for other studios.

Basically I want a game where you create a dude/dudette, dech them out with a style of clothing, tattoos acessories whatever.

Then you HAVE to join a prexisting gang or police squad.

You play in a sandbox world KIND of like GTA with a living breathing world that is fucking massive (we're talking like Halfway between GTAV and Skyrim).

The map will have a lot of pedestrians like GTAV, with the density changing depending on player count in an area and location.

Each server will have 300+ players with a balance of gangs/squads.

Gangs can basically just roam around doing bank heists, stealing off petrols stations, taking police equipment (from the squads) etc. They assign themselves a safehouse when they join the server in which they have to deposit their take for it to go through. The safehouse will always be invisible on the map for everyone except the gang who owns it.

Squads can assign themselves a gang to hunt (better for teamplay), or they can roam around as well picking off whatever gang they come across. They'll also have a HQ that they'll have to defend occasionally if a gang tries to take weapons and shit from them. A smart squad will have a scout that will search for safehouse, and the squad can ambush gangs as they go to deposit. Squads will also have to deposit their finds into the HQ

Gangs earn money and weapons and drugs whatever, through heists and shit and also from killing other gang members, but they dont earn as much from killing cops (otherwise it'd just be all out war between gangs vs cops and not gangs vs gangs vs cops). Cops earn money and weapons from taking out gangs and seizing their loot.

A decent economy like EVE would be pretty cool to have as the META game so gang leaders and gang accountants can't trade and upgrade their gangs loadouts, whilst cops can upgrade their armour and shit.

It'd be a one off purchase like Guild Wars, and only cosmetics would require money Dota 2 style. All weapons and shit would be ingame currency.

That kind of game would be sick.

inb4allpointsbulletin.
    Sounds like G-mod dark rp lol...
    That game would be sick but I then there'd be those 10-13 year olds that don't know how to RP and make the game shit..
    And I'd like the map to be as big as an arma 3 map if there were that many players

SOUNDCLOUD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    a never ending trench war game
    This is really appealing to me in my mind but it seems it will be rq the game with everyone picking snipers and machine gunners.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    A game like real life.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post

This is really appealing to me in my mind but it seems it will be rq the game with everyone picking snipers and machine gunners.
    well due to the..hmm.."extremeness" of the game it would only be appealing to certain people, so i don't think rqing would be much of a problem.
    as for the snipers and machine gunners thing, you could put a cap as to how many people can use certain weapons

My games;

x

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

well due to the..hmm.."extremeness" of the game it would only be appealing to certain people, so i don't think rqing would be much of a problem.
    as for the snipers and machine gunners thing, you could put a cap as to how many people can use certain weapons
    I guess. If this game was made it would be awesome playing with clans since you can organize charges of trenches etc. I guess planetside will do until then

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast