Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    pkthenubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    478
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Close Giveaways that are over

    Hey guys,

    Like I said in the title, please make sure to close giveaway's that are already over. All you have to do is post a reply saying the giveaway is over and addressing the Global Moderators [ex. @ Flengo @ Hero @ BACKD00R (without the spaces)]. Doing this simple task will not only clear up room for new giveaway's ,but also clarify whether or not the giveaway is over.


    Please and thank you


    P.S it's nice to thank the moderators once in awhile.



  2. #2
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Or...post this in the Giveaways section...
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #3
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Or...post this in the Giveaways section...
    its not a giveaway tho

    and i agree.. sometimes i get so caught up when im done with my giveaways and forget all about the thread, but i agree the givaway section needs some cleaning up, so if any Mod or GM is bored theres something you can do
    @Flengo


  4. #4
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    its not a giveaway tho

    and i agree.. sometimes i get so caught up when im done with my giveaways and forget all about the thread, but i agree the givaway section needs some cleaning up, so if any Mod or GM is bored theres something you can do
    @Flengo
    It's a headsup to people who do giveaways and where should people be doing giveaways? The Giveaway section.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. #5
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Or we could just recruit a minion for Giveaways section to do it, getting more people involved in the site and less of a workload on the GM's, which already have a shit ton of work to do on the site anyways.

  6. #6
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,454
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,709
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post
    Or we could just recruit a minion for Giveaways section to do it, getting more people involved in the site and less of a workload on the GM's, which already have a shit ton of work to do on the site anyways.
    That is most likely not possible. Mostly because there is not much to moderate in that section.


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  7. #7
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,390
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    I'd happily take the position of Clean-Up Man for sub-sections

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  8. #8
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    That is most likely not possible. Mostly because there is not much to moderate in that section.
    If there's not much to do, then why is this thread being made in the first place?

    Right now, I can think of multiple things we could have a minion for the giveaway section do.

    Such as make sure the winners of the giveaways get their prizes, make sure to close threads, make sure the creator of the giveaway actually has the item they're giving away.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    Mr.Seyeko (11-26-2013)

  10. #9
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post


    If there's not much to do, then why is this thread being made in the first place?

    Right now, I can think of multiple things we could have a minion for the giveaway section do.

    Such as make sure the winners of the giveaways get their prizes, make sure to close threads, make sure the creator of the giveaway actually has the item they're giving away.
    And not have people like @Bs do fake giveaways to milk respect out of people..
    I think he should be banished from the Giveaway section imo


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    Sheep (11-27-2013)

  12. #10
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post


    If there's not much to do, then why is this thread being made in the first place?

    Right now, I can think of multiple things we could have a minion for the giveaway section do.

    Such as make sure the winners of the giveaways get their prizes, make sure to close threads, make sure the creator of the giveaway actually has the item they're giving away.
    Sounds like a mini-middleman.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  13. #11
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    Sounds like a mini-middleman.
    Yeah, once again going back to my previous statement.

    Get more people involved into the community, and no extra work load for current MM's or GM's.

  14. #12
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just need to read really.

  15. #13
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Avril Lavigne+ View Post
    Just need to read really.
    Aint nobody got time fo dat.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  16. #14
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,390
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    And not have people like @Bs do fake giveaways to milk respect out of people..
    I think he should be banished from the Giveaway section imo
    That's pretty much like being blacklisted from Marketplace.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  17. #15
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    That's pretty much like being blacklisted from Marketplace.
    Sounds good to me.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Clan dawn join now were looking for members that are overal good or get points
    By nickirongate in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 06:54 PM
  2. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME! (Things that are server-sided on MHS and UCE's)
    By xxBigBuns in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 08:25 PM
  3. funnies, kids that are unintellegent
    By forthewin123 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 01:47 AM
  4. Making Accs. That are permanent.
    By pwhahah in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 03:37 PM
  5. Animals that are better than you...
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 05:13 PM