Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 90
  1. #31
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I remember when I spammed like 200 post a year ago & arun deleted like 300 of my post. ):

  2. #32
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    I remember when I spammed like 200 post a year ago & arun deleted like 300 of my post. ):
    So you spammed 200 posts and he deleted 300 of them? Seems legit.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Misery Jr. (11-30-2013)

  4. #33
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,390
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Surprised I didn't see my name on there.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  5. #34
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    So you spammed 200 posts and he deleted 300 of them? Seems legit.
    Yeah, it was for spamming. :c

    I mean, this happened before you joined, so what would you know.

  6. #35
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


    Yeah, it was for spamming. :c

    I mean, this happened before you joined, so what would you know.
    Yeah? But you don't really seem to understand what I was saying. How could Arun delete 300 of your 200 spammed posts?

  7. #36
    HyptichrisT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know.
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Mellow
    GJ .

  8. #37
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    When staff spam, it goes unnoticed. Except for Hero.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  9. #38
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    You do realize Vertice got 2 votes as well.
    Sorry what's that March 2013 4,045 posts?
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  10. #39
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Yeah? But you don't really seem to understand what I was saying. How could Arun delete 300 of your 200 spammed posts?
    Lol, is it really that hard to understand? I spammed about 200 post to increase post count. Someone reported me & as punishment, he deleted 300 post. The fuck you mean how?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (11-30-2013)

  12. #40
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    LOL, Damn thats alot of posts.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  13. #41
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post


    Sorry what's that March 2013 4,045 posts?
    I'm a minion, I post when I approve something , I post when I help someone , I do like 40+ posts everyday in my sections.

    You - You keep spamming Mine/others sections , you posted in lots of threads saying "Nice release" "cool" "Thanks will use this" /fp

    So yea, whos spammer now?

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

    Terrified (12-01-2013),Euphemistic (11-30-2013),kingofproz (11-30-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (11-30-2013)

  15. #42
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    I'm a minion, I post when I approve something , I post when I help someone , I do like 40+ posts everyday in my sections.

    You - You keep spamming Mine/others sections , you posted in lots of threads saying "Nice release" "cool" "Thanks will use this" /fp

    So yea, whos spammer now?
    Rofl Spammistic thanks this. And I'm not one to say "cool".

    Just because I reply with "Nice release" and "Thanks will use this" doesn't make it spam it just means that it's a nice release. Most of the shit I post is reports now, or general crap like this. Please glue your lips together.

    Under 5 posts per day, spam king.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  16. #43
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post

    Rofl Spammistic thanks this. And I'm not one to say "cool".

    Just because I reply with "Nice release" and "Thanks will use this" doesn't make it spam it just means that it's a nice release. Most of the shit I post is reports now, or general crap like this. Please glue your lips together.

    Under 5 posts per day, spam king.
    I can bet 100$ that you don't even play AQW and keep posting these "nice release" spams to get more posts. No , I can't glue my lips but I can glue your hands so you won't say shit.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (11-30-2013)

  18. #44
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    anddddddddddddddd.... thats the reason MPGH dead.

  19. #45
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    I can bet 100$ that you don't even play AQW and keep posting these "nice release" spams to get more posts. No , I can't glue my lips but I can glue your hands so you won't say shit.
    I have 4 AQW accounts. One legendary. Please keep the abuse to a minimum Gloo.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 11:33 PM
  2. Anybody want to help me start the biggest mpgh group for getting nx?
    By Deadlocked007 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:39 PM
  3. Do you think my sig is the biggest on MPGH?
    By rnjsgurwn96 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 04:26 PM
  4. Prob The Biggest Hack In Mpgh 10 Min Rel
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 01:22 PM
  5. Two Biggest Spammers on the forums!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 09:39 AM