Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 90
  1. #61
    BurningAshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ma house
    Posts
    3,087
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Lots of people think post count make you look like a boss or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bs View Post


    Hoooo, Dose he understand that post count doesn't make your dick bigger?


  2. #62
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bs View Post


    Hoooo, Dose he understand that post count doesn't make your dick bigger?
    It's not for post count dimwit. BF is a priority and I have to maximize my odds.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  3. #63
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post


    It's not for post count dimwit. BF is a priority and I have to maximize my odds.
    Hooo, you want that minion position got it, you know if mayion says to liz or someone in a high position that he doesn't like you, you aint getting shit.

  4. #64
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bs View Post


    Hooo, you want that minion position got it, you know if mayion says to liz or someone in a high position that he doesn't like you, you aint getting shit.
    Well you know, he did the same to you.
    Mayion was such a scrub before he lucked out on BF Minion, he barely spoke correct English throughout General.
    Last edited by Jim; 11-30-2013 at 03:01 AM.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  5. #65
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post


    Well you know, he did the same to you.
    Mayion was such a scrub before he lucked out on BF Minion, he barely spoke correct English throughout General.
    I was minion before him, you know.

  6. #66
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Oh just please stop quoting me. I ceebs arguing with the likes of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bs View Post


    I was minion before him, you know.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  7. #67
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post
    Oh just please stop quoting me. I ceebs arguing with the likes of you.
    You edited your post and masked me look bad.

  8. #68
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    2.4k in 3 months isn't dat fast tho, meh.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  9. #69
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Vertice Mayion deserved BF section so he got it, it doesn't matter how he spells in English , we can still understand him (Even tho , he talk in English pretty good)

    As you guys see , this thread got spammed , if you want to discuss any offtopic stuff, PM/VM eachother !

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

    Terrified (11-30-2013),Euphemistic (11-30-2013)

  11. #70
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    @Vertice Mayion deserved BF section so he got it, it doesn't matter how he spells in English , we can still understand him (Even tho , he talk in English pretty good)

    As you guys see , this thread got spammed , if you want to discuss any offtopic stuff, PM/VM eachother !
    same goes to me, my English is C-

  12. #71
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,269
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fuck english. Spanish is the master race faggots
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  13. #72
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Fuck english. Spanish is the master race faggots
    ME GUSTA, TACO, SI
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  14. #73
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,269
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    ME GUSTA, TACO, SI
    hijo de puta no sabes quién coño soy , tú eres un maricón al que le gusta pegar en hombres asnos y que mejor cree que usted sería el que está que consigue hacinados en su trasero jodido por mi ucraniano Fort- 500 escopeta antes de que suene la puto tripas fuera de su pecho que faggit perrita tu puta patética que la mejor esperanza que nunca la cabeza a su pueblo , voy a encontrar , sí, y usted shank en su sueño , ¿quieres morir hijo de puta ? faggit pequeña galleta, jajaja betyou ¿no siempre incluso conseguido y Coochie , ¿eh ? Alguna vez se cualquier coño ? Yo ni siquiera mantener su recuento más, pero es definitivamente pasado 35 Cuz que es donde he perdido la cuenta tal un año o dos atrás , añadí unos cuantos , desde entonces , por lo que pido yourseld , si su faggit no Coochie gettin culo perra tal vez trate de cerrar la puta arriba, o quieres saber más acerca de cómo puto gay y cojos que eres? usted cocksucking homo bastardo va a matar a ti mismo que pedazo de mierda sin valor , su inútil y poco convincente como la mierda , y no puedo esperar para mostrar su culo gay faggit sin habilidades Roastin , no se podía hablar mierda , incluso si usted se comió mierda, vas cortó las muñecas que no es bueno en absoluto renunciar a su vida culo gay
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  15. #74
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    hijo de puta no sabes quién coño soy , tú eres un maricón al que le gusta pegar en hombres asnos y que mejor cree que usted sería el que está que consigue hacinados en su trasero jodido por mi ucraniano Fort- 500 escopeta antes de que suene la puto tripas fuera de su pecho que faggit perrita tu puta patética que la mejor esperanza que nunca la cabeza a su pueblo , voy a encontrar , sí, y usted shank en su sueño , ¿quieres morir hijo de puta ? faggit pequeña galleta, jajaja betyou ¿no siempre incluso conseguido y Coochie , ¿eh ? Alguna vez se cualquier coño ? Yo ni siquiera mantener su recuento más, pero es definitivamente pasado 35 Cuz que es donde he perdido la cuenta tal un año o dos atrás , añadí unos cuantos , desde entonces , por lo que pido yourseld , si su faggit no Coochie gettin culo perra tal vez trate de cerrar la puta arriba, o quieres saber más acerca de cómo puto gay y cojos que eres? usted cocksucking homo bastardo va a matar a ti mismo que pedazo de mierda sin valor , su inútil y poco convincente como la mierda , y no puedo esperar para mostrar su culo gay faggit sin habilidades Roastin , no se podía hablar mierda , incluso si usted se comió mierda, vas cortó las muñecas que no es bueno en absoluto renunciar a su vida culo gay
    motherfucker do not know who the fuck I am , you're a fagot who likes to stick in asses men and best believe you would be the one getting crammed into her butt fucked by my Ukranian Fort -500 shotgun before I blow fucking guts out your chest you faggit bitch fucking pathetic that the best hope ever head to his people , I find , yes, and you shank in his dream , will you die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, lol betyou is not always achieved and even Coochie , huh ? Ever any pussy ? I do not even keep your count more, but is definitely past 35 Cuz that's where I lost about a year or two ago the account , I added a few since then , so I ask yourseld if your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass such may try to shut the fuck up, or want to know more about how fucking gay and lame you are? cocksucking homo bastard you will kill yourself you worthless piece of shit , its useless and unconvincing as shit , and I can not wait to show her ass gay faggit Roastin unskilled , could not talk shit, even if you ate shit , you'll cut your wrists which is not good at all give up his life gay ass
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  16. #75
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ITT: Minions having a bitch fight.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (11-30-2013)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 11:33 PM
  2. Anybody want to help me start the biggest mpgh group for getting nx?
    By Deadlocked007 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:39 PM
  3. Do you think my sig is the biggest on MPGH?
    By rnjsgurwn96 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 04:26 PM
  4. Prob The Biggest Hack In Mpgh 10 Min Rel
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 01:22 PM
  5. Two Biggest Spammers on the forums!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 09:39 AM