Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post
    He knows that he is wrong, and he'll only look like an idiot on the whole forum. I just wanted to prove that he is ignorant and stupid. I really don't care about him anyway.
    Hey dipshit, English isn't his first language. Now unless you're a donkey whisperer like he is, you can go ahead and take your head out your ass.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    kingofproz (11-30-2013)

  3. #32
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,064
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Hey dipshit, English isn't his first language. Now unless you're a donkey whisperer like he is, you can go ahead and take your head out your ass.
    thanks for making my point

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  4. #33
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,064
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post
    He knows that he is wrong, and he'll only look like an idiot on the whole forum. I just wanted to prove that he is ignorant and stupid. I really don't care about him anyway.
    i am wrong because i didnt call that girl fat shit ? .. lol . and i am not scared to TALK with u i just dont like talking to fags now stfu before we both get banned

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  5. #34
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,344
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Amused
    best cover ever

  6. #35
    HyptichrisT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know.
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post
    I already did that before you even asked, but he seems to scared to fight me. I'll ask a to move/delete these posts.
    Syrians..you know?

  7. #36
    kahsiong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    324
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Laughing Out Loud.... lol!
    Everybody go bang the lizard now :3


  8. #37
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    O god no .
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  9. #38
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    No thank you.

  10. #39
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    403
    My Mood
    Amused
    10/10 would bang.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Anime today: Sit awhile and listen!
    By Empire in forum Anime
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 09:33 PM
  2. STFU and die in Hell
    By Viibez in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 08:20 PM
  3. And I named her Ella.
    By J3T-BackUp in forum Showroom
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:27 AM
  4. Shut Up and Listen
    By Doc in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 11:47 PM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:37 AM