Thread: Resignation

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 163
  1. #136
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,458
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    They asked permission first and Dave is the admin of this site he can do what ever he wants, you just can't go Scamming people and then say oh its okay because Dave and Arun have done it.. you are no where near there authority on this site.. so don't give me that excuse.
    And I assume you have all the authority with all this respect you've earned over the years ,
    How about for once try being nice to people when someone give's you shit. Man up its the internet the more you flip out the more shit you get, You Don't seem to understand how to be a constructive Member of a community.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  2. #137
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    More OMM spots

    Bye maxie
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    Maxedout (12-04-2013)

  4. #138
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by awessome.exe View Post
    And I assume you have all the authority with all this respect you've earned over the years ,
    How about for once try being nice to people when someone give's you shit. Man up its the internet the more you flip out the more shit you get, You Don't seem to understand how to be a constructive Member of a community.
    Max has never gaven me anything, and why the hell would i respect a scammer..


  5. #139
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,458
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Max has never gaven me anything, and why the hell would i respect a scammer..
    He should not have given you anything, You still don't understand how to be kind do you.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  6. #140
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Max has never gaven me anything, and why the hell would i respect a scammer..
    Why would I want respect from an ex CS

  7. #141
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by awessome.exe View Post
    He should not have given you anything, You still don't understand how to be kind do you.
    HE NEVER HAS!!

    what are you on about...


  8. #142
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,458
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    HE NEVER HAS!!

    what are you on about...
    Yes I said he should not have given you anything because you don't deserve it.
    Get it yet?
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  9. #143
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post

    Why would I want respect from an ex CS
    EX cs.. no where near as bad as a fucking scammer..

    thought you were leaving.. why are you still here.. just trying to get attention i see...


    Quote Originally Posted by awessome.exe View Post
    Yes I said he should not have given you anything because you don't deserve it.
    Get it yet?
    Mother fucker.. HE HAS NEVER GAVEN ME ANYTHING! and i wouldn't accept it anyways..


  10. #144
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,454
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,709
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Max has never gaven me anything, and why the hell would i respect a scammer..
    At this point, Maxedout has not been officially turned to a Normal Member or Former Staff.
    He is still a staff member. As a result, he should still be respected regardless of this so called "scamming issue".
    Let's put it this way. I am sure you and everyone know that I really hate scammers and I want them all to be banned.
    How about we change it into a more calm tone instead of pinpointing all the hate?
    If I was still staff, regardless of who you are, who you scammed, or if you refunded what so ever, I would ban you no matter what.
    Here is the thing though, if I was still a staff member and I saw this situation, I can change the thought of that.
    Not because he is a fellow Middleman. Not because he is a friend. My point is, Max is a human being.
    He is not a robot. He can make mistakes. He is not perfect. Yes, I also stated that before.
    If we talk about Human Nature, I am sure when you are mad or want to take revenge, everything in your mind is forgotten.
    All you would want is revenge or what so ever. Yes, you can say that if you murder a murderer, that makes you no different than the murderer itself.
    In all honesty, that line has been stated multiple times BUT that can ONLY apply to murdering and not scamming.
    What is reality? What is the Market Place? What is killing? What is scamming? Two cases but with similarity, yet it cannot be applied to the other.
    Like my signature, everyone has instrinsic sin, but to those who overcome their sins are what are called heroes.
    And honestly, he didn't scam you right? He scammed a scammer that a lot of people hate.
    Maybe he was not thinking of returning that account, but in the end, there was the moment of clarity.
    Yes you can hate him for scamming, but you can also thank him for his services right?
    Middleman spend majority of their day dealing with scammers, trades and they spend a lot of time.
    Maybe Maxedout was feeling stressed or was under pressure? Who knows the reason, right?
    Just by viewing a report, we do not have the actual reason. Not all of the proof is there. Not everything is shown and it was all stated by the members.
    We cannot just assume things right? Well, that kind of counteracts my point, but for me I like to think of it on the positive side.


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

    Mr.Seyeko (12-04-2013)

  12. #145
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,458
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    EX cs.. no where near as bad as a fucking scammer..

    thought you were leaving.. why are you still here.. just trying to get attention i see...




    Mother fucker.. HE HAS NEVER GAVEN ME ANYTHING! and i wouldn't accept it anyways..
    Oh my fucking god you are stupid, He should not give you anything you are arguing for my side FFS.
    PS: you will always be a CS in our harts <3
    Edit: Sorry for stealing your thread max, You can have it back now
    Last edited by ThePixelJunk; 12-04-2013 at 09:19 PM.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  13. #146
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    At this point, Maxedout has not been officially turned to a Normal Member or Former Staff.
    He is still a staff member. As a result, he should still be respected regardless of this so called "scamming issue".
    Let's put it this way. I am sure you and everyone know that I really hate scammers and I want them all to be banned.
    How about we change it into a more calm tone instead of pinpointing all the hate?
    If I was still staff, regardless of who you are, who you scammed, or if you refunded what so ever, I would ban you no matter what.
    Here is the thing though, if I was still a staff member and I saw this situation, I can change the thought of that.
    Not because he is a fellow Middleman. Not because he is a friend. My point is, Max is a human being.
    He is not a robot. He can make mistakes. He is not perfect. Yes, I also stated that before.
    If we talk about Human Nature, I am sure when you are mad or want to take revenge, everything in your mind is forgotten.
    All you would want is revenge or what so ever. Yes, you can say that if you murder a murderer, that makes you no different than the murderer itself.
    In all honesty, that line has been stated multiple times BUT that can ONLY apply to murdering and not scamming.
    What is reality? What is the Market Place? What is killing? What is scamming? Two cases but with similarity, yet it cannot be applied to the other.
    Like my signature, everyone has instrinsic sin, but to those who overcome their sins are what are called heroes.
    And honestly, he didn't scam you right? He scammed a scammer that a lot of people hate.
    Maybe he was not thinking of returning that account, but in the end, there was the moment of clarity.
    Yes you can hate him for scamming, but you can also thank him for his services right?
    Middleman spend majority of their day dealing with scammers, trades and they spend a lot of time.
    Maybe Maxedout was feeling stressed or was under pressure? Who knows the reason, right?
    Just by viewing a report, we do not have the actual reason. Not all of the proof is there. Not everything is shown and it was all stated by the members.
    We cannot just assume things right? Well, that kind of counteracts my point, but for me I like to think of it on the positive side.
    Im just going off on what im seeing, A Scammer is still a scammer in my eyes no matter how you look at it or word he, he was a Official MiddleMan, there is no mistkae on scamming, you just can't accidently scam someone, he has intentions and his intentions were wrong, like i stated before, even in the thread he wouldn't of given the account back if Hero didn't jump his ass about it..
    I don't care that you scammed a scammer, what makes you better? you just did the exact same thing that he did, does that make you any better? does that justify the actions? does it make everthing better FUCK NO.


    Quote Originally Posted by awessome.exe View Post
    Oh my fucking god you are stupid, He should not give you anything you are arguing for my side FFS.
    PS: you will always be a CS in our harts <3
    Hearts*
    And why even bring up the fact that he would ever give me anything? what the hell does that have to do with the argument what so ever? just shut up..

    its so hard to understand what you say when you can't speak properly.
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 12-04-2013 at 09:19 PM.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hugo Boss (12-04-2013)

  15. #147
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,458
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Im just going off on what im seeing, A Scammer is still a scammer in my eyes no matter how you look at it or word he, he was a Official MiddleMan, there is no mistkae on scamming, you just can't accidently scam someone, he has intentions and his intentions were wrong, like i stated before, even in the thread he wouldn't of given the account back if Hero didn't jump his ass about it..
    I don't care that you scammed a scammer, what makes you better? you just did the exact same thing that he did, does that make you any better? does that justify the actions? does it make everthing better FUCK NO.




    Hearts*
    And why even bring up the fact that he would ever give me anything? what the hell does that have to do with the argument what so ever? just shut up..

    its so hard to understand what you say when you can't speak properly.
    Yeah i'm dyslexic thanks, You brought it up smarty pants.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  16. #148
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by awessome.exe View Post
    Yeah i'm dyslexic thanks, You brought it up smarty pants.
    Where did i say that i deserve anything from Max? please quote me on that..

    and im not making fun of your dyslexia at all, its just hard to understand what you are even talking about.


  17. #149
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,458
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Where did i say that i deserve anything from Max? please quote me on that..

    and im not making fun of your dyslexia at all, its just hard to understand what you are even talking about.
    You said He's never given me anything, Why would i respect him. or something along those lines.
    I'm stopping now, If you want to continue this stupid argument pm me.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  18. #150
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,454
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,709
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Im just going off on what im seeing, A Scammer is still a scammer in my eyes no matter how you look at it or word he, he was a Official MiddleMan, there is no mistkae on scamming, you just can't accidently scam someone, he has intentions and his intentions were wrong, like i stated before, even in the thread he wouldn't of given the account back if Hero didn't jump his ass about it..
    I don't care that you scammed a scammer, what makes you better? you just did the exact same thing that he did, does that make you any better? does that justify the actions? does it make everthing better FUCK NO.




    Hearts*
    And why even bring up the fact that he would ever give me anything? what the hell does that have to do with the argument what so ever? just shut up..

    its so hard to understand what you say when you can't speak properly.
    Just saying, your words will not hurt me. I never directed anything towards you yet you automatically jump the gun. Where you state that I scammed a scammer. Can you learn to read? I was following orders from Dave. I ask before I do things to protect myself. Where have I stated in that post quoting you in regards to scamming a scammer? Where in my post have a stated anything hateful towards you? Quick note to you, you are just making a fool of yourself insulting someone that isn't insulting you. Also, nowhere have I stated that he scammed someone by mistake. Nowhere have I stated that he scammed someone with intentions. I only stated that you can't make assumptions because you were not involved with it in the first place. If you hate a scammer, go ahead because I do too. Though if you do call me a scammer, I will fully support reporting you until you are calm down and think about what you have said. I have my rights, you have yours but if you go beyond my bottom line, good luck!

    Edit: Actually I re-read your post and saw you were not directing towards me. See, that is perception right there. You can either go on the good side or the bad side. Ignore what I stated above. Also, I won't be getting involved with these arguments anymore because it is a resignation thread and not an argument thread.
    Last edited by Hugo Boss; 12-04-2013 at 09:32 PM.


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I resign my VIP Support/Mod
    By Diisasta in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 12:12 AM
  2. [MPGH]Obama Resignation
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 438
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 12:37 AM
  3. I'm not resigning.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 04:36 PM
  4. My Resignation.
    By Jo33333 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 05:49 PM
  5. Donald Rumsfeld RESIGNS
    By Dave84311 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 08:27 PM