Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis. View Post
    Who cares, others die everyday and nobody cares.
    Shit like this pisses me off, if you don't care don't post.. show some respect, he was a loving and caring guy, always doing charities, and he was an idol to alot of people, people looked up to him, he left on a mark on this world, THATS WHY HES REMEMBERED more then another person per say..


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    Hyak (12-05-2013)

  3. #17
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,269
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Check his body in liveleak.

    PS: fapped to that
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  4. #18
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    This thread is a fucking joke.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  5. #19
    Takooda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    High somewhere
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yeah I looked up to him as a kid, I wanted to be a pro driver like him



  6. #20
    Lauritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Shit like this pisses me off, if you don't care don't post.. show some respect, he was a loving and caring guy, always doing charities, and he was an idol to alot of people, people looked up to him, he left on a mark on this world, THATS WHY HES REMEMBERED more then another person per say..
    This is like the 5th thread so just fucking stop making threads about him and i wont post this again.
    Donator Since 2~12~13



  7. #21
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Takooda View Post
    Yeah I looked up to him as a kid, I wanted to be a pro driver like him
    Need for speed underground, tried making my car look exactly like Paul Walkers car xD


    Quote Originally Posted by Louis. View Post


    This is like the 5th thread so just fucking stop making threads about him and i wont post this again.
    Because its so damn hard to ignore something right?
    get over yourself.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    Takooda (12-05-2013)

  9. #22
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,269
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Need for speed underground, tried making my car look exactly like Paul Walkers car xD




    Because its so damn hard to ignore something right?
    get over yourself.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (12-05-2013),Ferris Bueller (12-05-2013)

  11. #23
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post
    This thread is a fucking joke.
    You're a fucking joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis. View Post


    This is like the 5th thread so just fucking stop making threads about him and i wont post this again.
    This is like your 243rd time not shutting the fuck up so just stop making posts about anything and I wont post this again.
    Last edited by Hyak; 12-05-2013 at 05:50 PM.

  12. #24
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    The dude driving, drove race cars for a living and was way more skilled than Paul Walker behind the wheel,
    which leads me to believe that something went seriously wrong with that car, because eyewitness accounts said the driver wasn't drag racing.

  13. #25
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    Don't cry cuz I am.. not really but I am seriously touched by this.



    R.I.P

    inb4 retarded fgts saying "who cares, others die everyday and nobody cares" "stop making Paul walker threads" "what about the guy driving" <- as far as that last one goes fuck the guy who was driving, responsible for Paul's death so Idgaf what happened.
    I'd rather cry about the millions of children who die every month of starvation and abuse than about a bitch made hollywood actor.

    1 celeberity dies and the world falls apart.

    Millions of innocents die and the media don't give a fuck.

    Humans need to get they shit straight, you feel me?

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (12-05-2013),Assistive (12-05-2013)

  15. #26
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post


    I'd rather cry about the millions of children who die every month of starvation and abuse than about a bitch made hollywood actor.

    1 celeberity dies and the world falls apart.

    Millions of innocents die and the media don't give a fuck.

    Humans need to get they shit straight, you feel me?
    Funny you say that because Paul was helping kids like that in his charity, but you wanna call him bitch made.. OKKKKKKKKKAYYYYYYYYYY


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    Hyak (12-05-2013)

  17. #27
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post


    I'd rather cry about the millions of children who die every month of starvation and abuse than about a bitch made hollywood actor.

    1 celeberity dies and the world falls apart.

    Millions of innocents die and the media don't give a fuck.

    Humans need to get they shit straight, you feel me?

    hahahahahahahaha Seyeko just showed you up easy, failure at its finest. You fall under the "retarded fgt" category I mentioned in the first post. those millions of children have been known about for a long time and it's nothing new. And none of them played a role as an inspirational actor for a great movie series, so them dying is the same as any other person I don't know.

  18. #28
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post



    hahahahahahahaha Seyeko just showed you up easy, failure at its finest. You fall under the "retarded fgt" category I mentioned in the first post. those millions of children have been known about for a long time and it's nothing new. And none of them played a role as an inspirational actor for a great movie series, so them dying is the same as any other person I don't know.
    And you know an actor who plays a character he isn't in a made up series about cars?
    Please.

    Also, forgot to mention:
    .
    Last edited by Martin Johnson; 12-05-2013 at 07:56 PM.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  19. #29
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    none of them played a role as an inspirational actor for a great movie series
    Which makes them more deserving of life and respect?

    This, this right here, is what's wrong with celebrities these days. Everyone bows at their altar like they're gods when they're just the same as the rest of us. Have fun at your funeral when no one gives a shit because you're not a celebrity.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  20. #30
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post


    And you know an actor who plays a character he isn't in a made up series about cars?
    Please.

    Also, forgot to mention:
    .
    Gets put in his place and then says it was a Troll bait.. OOOOOOKAYYYYYYY

    just shut up, you are ignorant as fuck.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Which makes them more deserving of life and respect?

    This, this right here, is what's wrong with celebrities these days. Everyone bows at their altar like they're gods when they're just the same as the rest of us.
    Same as the rest of us? Do millions of people know you and look up to you? IDC that he was famous.. that isnt the point, he was a rolemodel to alot of people and gave his heart and soul in what he did.. he made an impact on this world.. so no hes not like everyone.. hes not like you, hes not like me.. hes not like ANYONE

    the reason we remember him is because the fact that hes made such a great impact in this world..
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 12-05-2013 at 07:59 PM.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Paul Walker
    By pDevice in forum Brazil Spam
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 06:44 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 04:45 PM
  3. I call bullshit Paul Walker is dead.
    By Anti in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 01:38 PM
  4. Paul Walker Dead at 40
    By Confin3d in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 04:46 PM
  5. RIP Paul Walker, Fast and Furious.
    By DarkLordXYZ in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 03:17 AM