Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post

And you know an actor who plays a character he isn't in a made up series about cars?
    Please.
    So you're going to make a reply getting all smart ass on me? Obviously I never knew him in person but he inspired me by acting out a great role in a movie series I enjoyed. Therefore him dying will affect everyone who saw him as a great entertainer like I do. Some kid born into a poor country where he died for whatever reason never played any part in my life for me to want to care about him, or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Which makes them more deserving of life and respect?

This, this right here, is what's wrong with celebrities these days. Everyone bows at their altar like they're gods when they're just the same as the rest of us. Have fun at your funeral when no one gives a shit because you're not a celebrity.
    It does actually, he earned the respect through his work in acting. He did something great that brought joy to others and that's what you are not understanding. @Aborted
    Last edited by Hyak; 12-05-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post
    Same as the rest of us? Do millions of people know you and look up to you? IDC that he was famous.. that isnt the point, he was a rolemodel to alot of people and gave his heart and soul in what he did.. he made an impact on this world.. so no hes not like everyone.. hes not like you, hes not like me.. hes not like ANYONE

the reason we remember him is because the fact that hes made such a great impact in this world..
    And know one's even talking about how Nelson Mandela just died, someone who TRULY made an impact.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

And know one's even talking about how Nelson Mandela just died, someone who TRULY made an impact.
    Yea but he wasn't in a move with fast cars and cool explosions that entertain me for 5 seconds. So why should we care?

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

So you're going to make a reply getting all smart ass on me? Obviously I never knew him in person but he inspired me by acting out a great role in a movie series I enjoyed. Therefore him dying will affect everyone who saw him as a great entertainer like I do. Some kid born into a poor country where he died for whatever reason never played any part in my life for me to want to care about him, or anyone else.
    You still don't get it do you?
    Come on Hyak, you're not a newphag.
    You should know a bait when you see one.
    I even posted a picture.

I obviously realize that the death of a significant image is more dramatic than the death of millions of peasants.
    Sad, but true.

"Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”

Thanks
    RIP NELSON MANDELA.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Johnson View Post

You still don't get it do you?
    Come on Hyak, you're not a newphag.
    You should know a bait when you see one.
    I even posted a picture.

I obviously realize that the death of a significant image is more dramatic than the death of millions of peasants.
    Sad, but true.
    You posted the pic late and I reply to everything as if it were meant honestly. Trolling has no affect on me (as in I won't care if I was succesfully trolled or not) I will reply as if it were earnest. Even if I recognize the troll as trolling. If I didn't reply to it I wouldn't get the chance to argue. I would find it better to argue anytime rather than spot out every troll, sometimes I can't tell if it's serious or not so I just don't bother.
    Last edited by Hyak; 12-05-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

TOP SADNESS

Thanks
    Rest In peace!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    if this dedicated to paul then why they focus on vin diesel

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by H34T0 View Post
    if this dedicated to paul then why they focus on vin diesel
    Because he's one of the other main characters in the Fast and Furious franchise? Also, he's the one that made all the big 'emotional' speeches in the movies so they would obviously include clips of those like they did.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Contaminated View Post
    Because he's one of the other main characters in the Fast and Furious franchise? Also, he's the one that made all the big 'emotional' speeches in the movies so they would obviously include clips of those like they did.
    i know but this is tribute for dead man not publicity clip (for vin) , get it ?

(btw i don't hate vin)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

(btw i don't hate vin)
    Well most of the parts of the movie that show Paul in a friendly nature is with Vin so it's pretty hard for them to find a F&F clip without Vin and Paul together having fun.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

(btw i don't hate vin)
    Yes, but Paul and Vin were pretty much best friends in real life. So it's fitting they have quotes from VIn and not Paul.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    The dude driving, drove race cars for a living and was way more skilled than Paul Walker behind the wheel,
    which leads me to believe that something went seriously wrong with that car, because eyewitness accounts said the driver wasn't drag racing.
    It's a CGT. Anyone worth their salt in cars would you tell you that the CGT is a dangerous car to even the most skilled driver. Only a touch over 1000 ever made and many of them have met a nasty end due to their atrocious steering and brake locking. I do believe they were going way too fast, but in any other car it may have been fine, but a CGT? Fuck that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Its annoying when people say "RIP Paul Walker" , they spammed MPGH/FB. Yea I liked him as an actor as well and yea, it was sad to lose him but its life, we should move on. I'm also tired of people saying "Look at these people who cry for Paul ahaha, fuck him, I don't give a fuck about him" If you don't give a fuck about him , then why the hell do you post?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123