Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 74
  1. #16
    Slump God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    Because I fucking saw you edited it when I was typing.
    So what, you edited your post so you didn't come off as a competed douche. Too late. Damage is done and you prefer rich white men over world changing black men. (I'm not making this a race issue, don't go there.)
    I totally agree with you.
    Paul Walker should be remembered. But Nelson Mandela has been a hero for generations to come.

  2. #17
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    Lmao now who's the ignorant one, you're just assuming I meant it when I said that first statement.
    You had to think twice. Instead of taking the time to process you thoughts, you typed the first things that came to mind "Fuck Nelson Mandela." I think elementary school children do this, speak before they think.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  3. #18
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused

  4. #19
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    You had to think twice. Instead of taking the time to process you thoughts, you typed the first things that came to mind "Fuck Nelson Mandela." I think elementary school children do this, speak before they think.
    Who the fuck are you to tell me what I am thinking when I post. Please, gtfo here you're just mad you made yourself look stupid and you're looking for a reason to save yourself. I didn't think twice I wanted to start a fight with aborted by saying something like that and later decided not too. Never did I say that out of revenge. Don't pretend you know my intentions.

  5. #20
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Seriously aborted, you are being hella immature, and i thought more of you.. you are seriously getting jealous and trying to make this a fucking competition, how pathetic can you get..

    RIP to the both, i didn't know this person as much as i knew and looked up to Paul.. but still don't make this a damn popularity contest.. grow the hell up Dylan, Seriously.


  6. #21
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    Who the fuck are you to tell me what I am thinking when I post. Please, gtfo here you're just mad you made yourself look stupid and you're looking for a reason to save yourself. I didn't think twice I wanted to start a fight with aborted by saying something like that and later decided not too. Never did I say that out of revenge. Don't pretend you know my intentions.
    I made myself look stupid? I call you out and said your precious Paul Walker is not that special. You went way off the topic is was trying to bring to attention and called me a retard for not seeing your edited post. Took you 5 minutes to realize that you might get flamed for the original text and it was edited.

    Now your argument is that your intentions were create a fight with Aborted, well you got one with me instead. Now please tell me, what i so special about Paul Walker?

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  7. #22
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    I made myself look stupid? I call you out and said your precious Paul Walker is not that special. You went way off the topic is was trying to bring to attention and called me a retard for not seeing your edited post. Took you 5 minutes to realize that you might get flamed for the original text and it was edited.

    Now your argument is that your intentions were create a fight with Aborted, well you got one with me instead. Now please tell me, what i so special about Paul Walker?
    Why do you care so much of what Hyak or anyone thinks? why do you have to be such an ass in such a tragic thing to happen.. why can't you just get over the fact that people liked Paul.. and are grieving his passing..


  8. #23
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Why do you care so much of what Hyak or anyone thinks? why do you have to be such an ass in such a tragic thing to happen.. why can't you just get over the fact that people liked Paul.. and are grieving his passing..
    They are grieving too much. And for the wrong reasons.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  9. #24
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    I made myself look stupid? I call you out and said your precious Paul Walker is not that special. You went way off the topic is was trying to bring to attention and called me a retard for not seeing your edited post. Took you 5 minutes to realize that you might get flamed for the original text and it was edited.

    Now your argument is that your intentions were create a fight with Aborted, well you got one with me instead. Now please tell me, what i so special about Paul Walker?
    Are you trolling me right now? Lol hasta be you just called me out for being off topic when you're asking off topic questions like "what's so special about Paul Walker?" I don't care if I get flamed for shit I would enjoy it infact as I said it was my purpose. Only directed at aborted cuz he could hold a more valid argument than you clearly. i'm not lying but you can think I am if you want to

    Oh and because I LIKE HIM. Why would I need more reason?

  10. #25
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,458
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    262
    RIP, Nelson Mandela.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  11. #26
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post


    They are grieving too much. And for the wrong reasons.
    How do you Grieve for the wrong reasons?
    everyone has there own way in grieving.. and i bet if people made multiple topics of Nelson yall wouldn't give two shits and flame him like you have been Paul and the people that make the topics of Paul Walker..

    why is this any different?


  12. #27
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post
    Seriously aborted, you are being hella immature, and i thought more of you.. you are seriously getting jealous and trying to make this a fucking competition, how pathetic can you get..

    RIP to the both, i didn't know this person as much as i knew and looked up to Paul.. but still don't make this a damn popularity contest.. grow the hell up Dylan, Seriously.
    Well isn't that ironic? When the fuck was Aborted making this a competition? He was simply stating his opinion that Paul Walker got too much attention because he starred in several famous flicks and there are others out there who get no recognition, that's no competition if you can think straight.

  13. #28
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


    Well isn't that ironic? When the fuck was Aborted making this a competition? He was simply stating his opinion that Paul Walker got too much attention because he starred in several famous flicks and there are others out there who get no recognition, that's no competition if you can think straight.
    hahaha if you "can think straight" you will see the title of this thread lmao.

  14. #29
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


    Well isn't that ironic? When the fuck was Aborted making this a competition? He was simply stating his opinion that Paul Walker got too much attention because he starred in several famous flicks and there are others out there who get no recognition, that's no competition if you can think straight.
    Look at the threads name..


  15. #30
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't know if I should jump in the raging and instigating, or throw my condolences to that unique man who helped end the apartheid in South Africa.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Euphemistic For This Useful Post:

    Josh (12-05-2013)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Paul Walker
    By pDevice in forum Brazil Spam
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 06:44 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 04:45 PM
  3. I call bullshit Paul Walker is dead.
    By Anti in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 01:38 PM
  4. Paul Walker Dead at 40
    By Confin3d in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 04:46 PM
  5. RIP Paul Walker, Fast and Furious.
    By DarkLordXYZ in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 03:17 AM