Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 74 of 74
  1. #61
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

    You claim to understand perfectly just how butt hurt each individual is. Seems legit
    Calm down m8 ubee rustled.

  2. #62
    Buhnmithit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GolfWang† Kingdom
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    RIP to Both.

  3. #63
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Calm down m8 ubee rustled.

    You're right I'm like so worked up and rustled it's ridiculous.

  4. #64
    H34T0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    1,373
    My Mood
    Asleep
    what Paul walker have to do with this ?
    involving paul into Mandela death is pointless i don't see any reason to talk shit about dead man moron u can just post thread title Mandela death
    btw Walker was attending donation event for his charity when he get killed .

    so both R.I.P

  5. #65

  6. #66
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    This thread is fucked. PEOPLE DIE EVERY DAY WHO THE FUCK CARES. I RESPECT BOTH OF THEM. BUT DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO START A FIGHT ON WHOS BETTRR AND WHOS NOT?! GROW THE FUCK UP

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  7. #67
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,603
    +1 brother
    still have yet to see a reason why anyone would care about paul walkers death.
    all he was was a famous actor. we have loads of them, grow the fuck up.
    nelson legitimately changed the world, or at least a large part of it.
    how man people have done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Look at what you named the thread title..



    the tittle is legit
    Last edited by Ghost; 12-06-2013 at 03:13 AM.



    My games;

    x

  8. #68
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    +1 brother
    still have yet to see a reason why anyone would care about paul walkers death.
    all he was was a famous actor. we have loads of them, grow the fuck up.
    nelson legitimately changed the world, or at least a large part of it.
    how man people have done that?
    The worst part is the Hyak has never heard of Nelson Mandela in his life. I'd say the same for Seyeko as well judging by his attitude.

    Is American education seriously that bad? I learnt about him and had to do an essay on him when I was in year 4. I was 8.

  9. #69
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    The worst part is the Hyak has never heard of Nelson Mandela in his life. I'd say the same for Seyeko as well judging by his attitude.

    Is American education seriously that bad? I learnt about him and had to do an essay on him when I was in year 4. I was 8.
    "RIP to the both, i didn't know this person as much as i knew and looked up to Paul."
    seyeko is proof that this "generation" is a failure.
    the more i've learned and matured through out the years the more i've started to hate people.
    the fact that people are seriously saying we should mourn a fucking actor the same amount, if not more, than a man that changed the world blows my mind...and then we got people like seyeko and possibly hyak that don't even know who who nelson was.
    sometimes i really do hate being american.



    My games;

    x

  10. #70
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

    "RIP to the both, i didn't know this person as much as i knew and looked up to Paul."
    seyeko is proof that this "generation" is a failure.
    the more i've learned and matured through out the years the more i've started to hate people.
    the fact that people are seriously saying we should mourn a fucking actor the same amount, if not more, than a man that changed the world blows my mind...and then we got people like seyeko and possibly hyak that don't even know who who nelson was.
    sometimes i really do hate being american.
    I've just never heard of anyone outright saying "I don't know who Nelson Mandela is". It's like saying I don't know who Malcolm Little is or who Ghandi is. Just the "I care more about people who star in movies than I do about people who change this world", to the point of actually calling people who care more for the latter, jealous. And no Paul Walker didn't change this world, the world would be exactly the same if he never existed. Try removing Nelson Mandela from the African equation and see what you get.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (12-06-2013),Euphemistic (12-06-2013),[MPGH]Ghost (12-06-2013),Assistive (12-06-2013)

  12. #71
    Ryzeros.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,825
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    291
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Finally a true post. I love you. ( Not in a gay way )

  13. #72
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963

  14. #73
    Zlitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Devilish
    R.I.P Nelson Mandela Wise soul. GG

  15. #74

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Paul Walker
    By pDevice in forum Brazil Spam
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 06:44 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 04:45 PM
  3. I call bullshit Paul Walker is dead.
    By Anti in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 01:38 PM
  4. Paul Walker Dead at 40
    By Confin3d in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 04:46 PM
  5. RIP Paul Walker, Fast and Furious.
    By DarkLordXYZ in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 03:17 AM