Thread: FIGHTS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love

    FIGHTS

    When was the last fight you were in? Honestly, The last fight I was in was when I was in if I'm not mistaking 3rd grade. lol. *I'm extremely bored.*
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  2. #2
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Where do you live?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenocide For This Useful Post:

    WarWood (12-12-2013)

  4. #3
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Georgia - place where you fight every second.

  5. #4
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    Georgia - place where you fight every second.
    Send me a gun?

  6. #5
    Threadstarter
    Child Support cant stop me!
    MPGH Member
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    Georgia - place where you fight every second.
    Not really, well atleast not in the area I live in. The area I live in is just racist and country..
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  7. #6
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Outside of my school, This guy I had pissed off by tossing his bag into the bin because he decided it was a good idea to draw on my shirt in class.
    He ran up behind me and jumped on my back as i was infront of my car i turned round and tryed to get him off by smashing him into my car needless to say not my best idea but he has glass in his ass and I need a new window.

  8. #7
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsAllKillPB View Post
    Not really, well atleast not in the area I live in. The area I live in is just racist and country..
    Not in USA Georgia, I'm talking about Europe Georgia, place where I live nigga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Send me a gun?
    Sure, which one?

  9. #8
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    Not in USA Georgia, I'm talking about Europe Georgia, place where I live nigga.



    Sure, which one?
    What are the alternatives to price and attainability?

  10. #9
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    682
    Probably 8 grade but i wouldn't call it a real fight more of one little kid in our class being a dick to everyone and trying to fight them and it always ended with walking away after deciding it was stupid to fight somebody 1/3 bigger then you.

  11. #10
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
    Probably 8 grade but i wouldn't call it a real fight more of one little kid in our class being a dick to everyone and trying to fight them and it always ended with walking away after deciding it was stupid to fight somebody 1/3 bigger then you.
    With the low intelligence and hivemind here in Sweden, each time you speak up and there's a fight at a time and place you always end up pitted against six or eight others instead of the one you really want to bash the head in on.

  12. #11
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    What are the alternatives to price and attainability?
    Price depends on gun, if you are 18+ you won't have any problem with buying any gun. If you are 18- , then walk with knife = Georgia !

  13. #12
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    With the low intelligence and hivemind here in Sweden, each time you speak up and there's a fight at a time and place you always end up pitted against six or eight others instead of the one you really want to bash the head in on.
    yeah wasn't really anything big. But this little shithead tormented the whole class for about 3 months and then switched schools because we "bullied" him
    We were the last class he was a part of after him switching classes three times

  14. #13
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Glue View Post
    Price depends on gun, if you are 18+ you won't have any problem with buying any gun. If you are 18- , then walk with knife = Georgia !
    You'd probably have to ship it in parts anyway, because of the laws of Sweden.
    I'm 22, not that it matters.

    I'm thinking maybe a Colt .45, or a Glock.
    Possibly a rifle depending on prize.

  15. #14
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post


    yeah wasn't really anything big. But this little shithead tormented the whole class for about 3 months and then switched schools because we "bullied" him
    We were the last class he was a part of after him switching classes three times
    The only remedy for a bully is bullying.
    People say that two wrongs don't make a right, but math begs to differ, if you negate something negative with another negative act then it becomes positive.

    Forgot to do the edit rather than posting a new post, please merge.
    Or bring back the merge system.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 12-11-2013 at 12:53 PM. Reason: My bad.

  16. #15
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    You'd probably have to ship it in parts anyway, because of the laws of Sweden.
    I'm 22, not that it matters.

    I'm thinking maybe a Colt .45, or a Glock.
    Possibly a rifle depending on prize.
    even if you get parts you would need drop houses and i am suspicious that they won't let you bring some parts in to Sweden anyway even if they are in parts. especially if you deliver to the same place every item

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Google fights thread
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 09:41 PM
  2. Greatest Soccer Fight, EVER!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 02:12 PM
  3. Greatest list of Fights
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 11:33 PM
  4. My Fighting Club
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 08:58 AM
  5. Fighting/Martial Arts/Flipping Vid Thread
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:24 PM