Thread: Gunz 2

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    7Antix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    70

    Gunz 2

    Okay I was wondering how I can play games that are only allowed in certain countries like the best mmorpgs are korean only. Also the game Gunz 2 is for EU and turkey only atm and i want to play it, I live in NA. If I use a VPN would it be fast enough to be able to play?
    "Too many bottles of this wine we canít pronounce, Too many bowls of that green, no Lucky Charms"

    Successful Trades 6
    Unsuccessful Trades 0

  2. #2
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Change your IP/VPN?

  3. #3
    7Antix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Bs View Post
    Change your IP/VPN?
    That's what I was thinkning. If I use a proxy vpn to make it look like I am from Europe wouldn't that work?
    "Too many bottles of this wine we canít pronounce, Too many bowls of that green, no Lucky Charms"

    Successful Trades 6
    Unsuccessful Trades 0

  4. #4
    Little Jenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Should work changing your IP..

  5. #5
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Antix View Post
    Okay I was wondering how I can play games that are only allowed in certain countries like the best mmorpgs are korean only. Also the game Gunz 2 is for EU and turkey only atm and i want to play it, I live in NA. If I use a VPN would it be fast enough to be able to play?

    Yes, if they block IP addresses you can use a VPN and you should be able to play. And some games only block game registration and not actual gameplay, so you can try creating an account using proxy first.

    Did you check if gunz is blocked for your country?

    Korean accounts are a different story, the main problem there is creating an account, as you need a SSN, and a Korean cell phone for verification... They had an option for foreigners to register if you sent them a copy of your ID, I am not sure if this option still exists. But they did not block IP addresses from what I have experienced.

  6. #6
    7Antix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    Yes, if they block IP addresses you can use a VPN and you should be able to play. And some games only block game registration and not actual gameplay, so you can try creating an account using proxy first.

    Did you check if gunz is blocked for your country?

    Korean accounts are a different story, the main problem there is creating an account, as you need a SSN, and a Korean cell phone for verification... They had an option for foreigners to register if you sent them a copy of your ID, I am not sure if this option still exists. But they did not block IP addresses from what I have experienced.
    I got it working, kinda. I started the installer and patcher when I was connected to a VPN then switched off of it for fast connection... I can get into the log in menu but when i click connect it says not supported in region. Any suggestions? Or any fast VPN's I can play game on.
    Last edited by 7Antix; 12-14-2013 at 12:02 AM.
    "Too many bottles of this wine we canít pronounce, Too many bowls of that green, no Lucky Charms"

    Successful Trades 6
    Unsuccessful Trades 0

  7. #7
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Antix View Post
    I got it working, kinda. I started the installer and patcher when I was connected to a VPN then switched off of it for fast connection... I can get into the log in menu but when i click connect it says not supported in region. Any suggestions? Or any fast VPN's I can play game on.
    I can not think of a workaround for that right now other than a VPN. Are you using a free VPN?

  8. #8
    7Antix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    I can not think of a workaround for that right now other than a VPN. Are you using a free VPN?
    I was using them but i only got like 100 kbs. I am using a free trial for one and get a good 55 mbs, but its still horrible lag, my ppingis like 200-500 but I think its because I am from NA and is not the vpns fault.
    "Too many bottles of this wine we canít pronounce, Too many bowls of that green, no Lucky Charms"

    Successful Trades 6
    Unsuccessful Trades 0

  9. #9
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    For what reason? It fucking sucks.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Similar Threads

  1. Gunz Bypass
    By Paolo1993 in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 05:47 AM
  2. GunZ hacks (download)
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 11:38 PM
  3. GunZ Hacks?
    By AssasinX11 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 01:48 AM
  4. cheat for gunz
    By suppaman in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:34 PM
  5. Gunz Hack - Tutorial
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 09:16 PM