Thread: Do you ever..?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    LISTEN HERE YOU DUMB LITTLE FAG

    I GOT 4 WORDS FOR YOU

    LrnNOT2GOOGLE

    Urban Dictionary: emo
    Look at the first definition.

    Atleast learn what the fucking word means before you go around calling people it.
    How about we judge people on their actions instead of labeling them like assholes. :/

  2. #17
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    I'm labeling this kid kid on his actions:

    DUMB ASS

  3. #18
    Obama'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    LISTEN HERE YOU DUMB LITTLE FAG

    I GOT 4 WORDS FOR YOU

    LrnNOT2GOOGLE

    Urban Dictionary: emo
    Look at the first definition.

    Atleast learn what the fucking word means before you go around calling people it.
    That's 2 1/2 word's Lrn is supposed to be Learn and 2 is a number and you asked for a definiton and I gave you 1 and I knew what emo is because my cousin is one.

    So I got 3 word's for you Learn to Spell. So stop QQing over me calling you Emo Didn't mean for you to get all butt hurt.

  4. #19
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
    That's 2 1/2 word's Lrn is supposed to be Learn and 2 is a number and you asked for a definiton and I gave you 1 and I knew what emo is because my cousin is one.

    So I got 3 word's for you Learn to Spell. So stop QQing over me calling you Emo Didn't mean for you to get all butt hurt.
    Just get out of this thread... In no way is any of this shit relevant.

  5. #20
    Obama'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Just get out of this thread... In no way is any of this shit relevant.
    True, but if he gonna label me then Im not gonna sit here and do nothing.

  6. #21
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
    That's 2 1/2 word's Lrn is supposed to be Learn and 2 is a number and you asked for a definiton and I gave you 1 and I knew what emo is because my cousin is one.

    So I got 3 word's for you Learn to Spell. So stop QQing over me calling you Emo Didn't mean for you to get all butt hurt.
    I'm not the only one that needs some spelling lessons.

    I'm with Czar gtfo out of this thread before you get your feelings hurt son.

  7. #22
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Just stop..
    Toxin is a cool guy, Hes not emo.
    Hes scene/skater if anything.
    Don't judge people simply bc of their style.
    He asked what an emo was, so I posted a pic. Show me where I called him anything

  8. #23
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Do you ever wonder whats gonna happen after school?
    After MPGH?
    After you get married?
    How about after you have kids?
    What will happen when you die..?

    Idk.. I'm worried :/
    Im very confident of what's going to happen after school, im only 15 but i think im very ready to embrace adult hood.
    After Mpgh? The world will end.
    After I get married, kids?
    After kids = grey hair from stress.
    I sit long hours and wonder what it will be like in my grave until the day of judgement comes..it terrifies the shit out of me. not being able to enjoy the world..sitting in a grave, by yourself.. underground..it's very sad.
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  9. #24
    Obama'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    I'm not the only one that needs some spelling lessons.

    I'm with Czar gtfo out of this thread before you get your feelings hurt son.
    So what I double tapped the "F" button so your gonna correct me on that? What is that the only thing you had on me so you go and point that out?
    My feeling's don't really get hurt over a Flame/Insult, I just laugh at it since the noob has nothing better to do than Flame someone.

  10. #25
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    How about both of you SHUT THE FUCK up and stop making yourselves look like Douchebags, Toxin, who gives a shit what the fuck he says your a cool guy and he's just hatin and Obama'sSon your just making yourself look like a douchebag so PLEASE STFU this topic is not about you two bitching like you have cockroaches in your ass, its about something else and the people who would like to discuss it STAY Otherwise GTFO.. PLEASE. <- Being serious.
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  11. #26
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
    True, but if he gonna label me then Im not gonna sit here and do nothing.
    I have the right to label you as whatever the fuck I want. Your the one that started this hole stereotypical discussion, when you don't even know what the word is that you called someone. You don't even fucking know me, what gives you the right to even phrase emo toward me?

    Sure my theory wasn't very positive, but its my theory, my opinion, gtfo choob, just like the things that you said got you labeled as MPGH's Dumbass.

    Good day.

  12. #27
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    I have the right to label you as whatever the fuck I want. Your the one that started this hole stereotypical discussion, when you don't even know what the word is that you called someone. You don't even fucking know me, what gives you the right to even phrase emo toward me?

    Sure my theory wasn't very positive, but its my theory, my opinion, gtfo choob, just like the things that you said got you labeled as MPGH's Dumbass.

    Good day.
    OMFG.. STFU..
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  13. #28
    Obama'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by SupB View Post
    How about both of you SHUT THE FUCK up and stop making yourselves look like Douchebags, Toxin, who gives a shit what the fuck he says your a cool guy and he's just hatin and Obama'sSon your just making yourself look like a douchebag so PLEASE STFU this topic is not about you two bitching like you have cockroaches in your ass, its about something else and the people who would like to discuss it STAY Otherwise GTFO.. PLEASE. <- Being serious.
    I'm not hating he just QQing over a simple word. But what ever didn't mean to hurt his feeling's.


    Back on topic: Does anyone believe in reincarnation?

  14. #29
    SupB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Pants
    Posts
    982
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
    I'm not hating he just QQing over a simple word. But what ever didn't mean to hurt his feeling's.


    Back on topic: Does anyone believe in reincarnation?
    Too a degree yes, as a muslim i believe that Allah will bring life back to us all on the day of judgement.. for our judgement.
    RESPECT
    LIST:


    InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

    Check List:

    [ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

    [] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon


  15. #30
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    You bad nigga boi, you go to hell.

    You good nigga boi, you go to heaven

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 10:01 PM
  2. What is the funniest kill you ever made?
    By darukam in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 04:29 PM
  3. Are you ever make hacks that dont spam?
    By Slustar in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:50 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:36 PM
  5. Has this ever happened to you?
    By Missy_Lynne in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 01:55 PM