Thread: Do you ever..?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    no i don't







  2. #47
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    Wise words from SupB. Despite a lot of hate for muslims and a lot of misconceptions, there are plenty of respectful muslims. My uncle is a muslim and he has to be the nicest guy i've ever met. Plus he's really inquisitive, he's always asking questions about christianity, budhism etc.

    On topic.
    After School? More MPGH.
    After MPGH? Get a life and marry i nice girl.
    After Marriage? Have kids.
    After Kids? Die
    After Death? Heaven hopefully. or maybe reincarnated as a lemming.
    Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjla View Post
    no i don't

    Then you should.

  3. #48
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    When you guys get near 18 your outlook on shit will turn around. Thats what's happening to me currently.

  4. #49
    DBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'm not going to leave MPGH.

  5. #50
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    When you guys get near 18 your outlook on shit will turn around. Thats what's happening to me currently.
    I think it has more to what you are exposed to and your maturity then your age.

    Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
    I'm not going to leave MPGH.
    MPGH won't be around forever..
    10 years max... I think.

  6. #51
    DBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    MPGH won't be around forever..
    10 years max... I think.
    MPGH will survive.

  7. #52
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    well im 16. so im nearly there. Im currently organising whats going to happen after i obtain my HSC. Im 90% sure im going to QANTM College in Sydney. Either IM going to rent a house with my mates or im going to stay in this house and my parents will move out.

    Hopefully MPGH will continue for a long time.

  8. #53
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
    MPGH will survive.
    As long as its efficient and still turning a profit...

  9. #54
    DBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    As long as its efficient and still turning a profit...
    Of course it will.

  10. #55
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    I think it has more to what you are exposed to and your maturity then your age.



    MPGH won't be around forever..
    10 years max... I think.
    Maturity has nothing to do with paying rent and utilities at 17 and getting kicked out of your house. Experience=/maturity

    @, mpgh will survive 4 eva

  11. #56
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    well im 16. so im nearly there. Im currently organising whats going to happen after i obtain my HSC. Im 90% sure im going to QANTM College in Sydney. Either IM going to rent a house with my mates or im going to stay in this house and my parents will move out.

    Hopefully MPGH will continue for a long time.
    I hope you continue to college and have a great future..
    And I also hope MPGH is around for a long time..
    Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
    Of course it will.
    Well.. Ya never know.

  12. #57
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol thanks Czar. But rest assured im still going to be on MPGH. I mean i have to post all the artwork i make during college. plus i have to get the latest hacks for CA during mah downtime.

  13. #58
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Maturity has nothing to do with paying rent and utilities at 17 and getting kicked out of your house. Experience=/maturity

    @, mpgh will survive 4 eva
    No, but we all grow up..
    And with growing up comes learning the way of the world and changing views.
    Maturity is just part of it... :/ And we all change at different rates.. there if no specific age.
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    lol thanks Czar. But rest assured im still going to be on MPGH. I mean i have to post all the artwork i make during college. plus i have to get the latest hacks for CA during mah downtime.
    Lol..
    Well if anything does happen I hope we keep in contact.

  14. #59
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yeah for sure man.

    i think the role that maturity plays is in how you go about things you are faced with. If you have a lot of maturity you might still end up like what Obama said. But with maturity who can still manage to make the right decisions to get out of it. Without maturity you'll be stuck like that forever. Of course there will always be outside factors which we cant control eg the GEC.

  15. #60
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    yeah for sure man.

    i think the role that maturity plays is in how you go about things you are faced with. If you have a lot of maturity you might still end up like what Obama said. But with maturity who can still manage to make the right decisions to get out of it. Without maturity you'll be stuck like that forever. Of course there will always be outside factors which we cant control eg the GEC.
    Once again well said,
    I can't think of ways to say what I mean right now..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 10:01 PM
  2. What is the funniest kill you ever made?
    By darukam in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 04:29 PM
  3. Are you ever make hacks that dont spam?
    By Slustar in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:50 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:36 PM
  5. Has this ever happened to you?
    By Missy_Lynne in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 01:55 PM