Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(‿)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,421
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy

    what is the government doing...

    so it has come to my notice after travelling 21 countries that
    why is the government of various countries blaming other countries or giving them sources to hate them

    here in Pakistan a normal person is uneducated and if you ask them that is the Us a threat they would come to the conclusion that they kill people with drones......
    but this uneducated person is not aware that any air plane that enters the country has authorization... my dads in the army he even showed me proof

    then the Govt blames india for being a counter part....
    its the vice verse there..

    after meeting Indians my conclusion is that they are a very very very polite race with amazing culture and people......

    lets move towards the UK


    most of them are racist towards every thing
    no offense but most not all of the people from Uk think there superior in every way
    and Lmao a couple of weeks ago there was a fake article on the internet that said "Muslims got Christmas banned in the UK" and people were going crazy as fuck
    lol people you have rights unlike us .Tell me how can some one get something banned like that xD


    lets all try not to be racist and accept every one if there black brown white have a different religon culture etc

    in my opinion any country that helps ours or vice versa is a allay
    dont judge people by their corrupt leaders.

    Try helping every one you can
    or spread this message.
    I respect you for existing
    thanks for your time .

    #paradox_x
    Last edited by Paradox_x; 12-17-2013 at 04:11 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paradox_x For This Useful Post:

    saiprem (12-17-2013)

  3. #2
    saiprem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Angelic
    One love breda. you are totally correct.

    Nobody likes racism , cast and religious discrimination.

    this government tries to show that they are trying to stop all these but actually they are promoting all this just only for their profit.

    If this continues there will be nothing but only wars.

  4. #3
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(‿)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,421
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy
    even television channels in my country ....

    i saw a report on how obama was cheating on his wife with the Malaysian girl....
    and they showed a picture of him toasting with her


    like god man hes a president.. its his job to develop ties with other countries..
    media sucks man ._.

  5. #4
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Most English people aren't racist.
    It's the Muslims in that country that are claiming they are racist because they
    are against the decisions of Muslims. How would you feel if a bunch of people (From another country)
    moved into your country and tried to change all of the laws?
    Made threats to the police? and even say that they want to take over your country?
    They're taking over the country and have successfully turned it into a shithole.
    I wish the migration laws in England were harsher back then so none of this would of happened.
    UK is now full of Indians and Polish people.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    KillTheNoise (12-17-2013)

  7. #5
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,374
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
    Most English people aren't racist.
    It's the Muslims in that country that are claiming they are racist because they
    are against the decisions of Muslims. How would you feel if a bunch of people (From another country)
    moved into your country and tried to change all of the laws?
    Made threats to the police? and even say that they want to take over your country?
    They're taking over the country and have successfully turned it into a shithole.
    I wish the migration laws in England were harsher back then so none of this would of happened.
    UK is now full of Indians and Polish people.
    Fuckin Australia is full of muslims. Our government gives fucking money bonuses to those noobs.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Velocity For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (12-17-2013)

  9. #6
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post


    Fuckin Australia is full of muslims. Our government gives fucking money bonuses to those noobs.
    Exactly and the exact same thing's going to happen here.
    They already want to change our laws... what next

    SOUNDCLOUD



  10. #7
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(‿)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,421
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Exactly and the exact same thing's going to happen here.
    They already want to change our laws... what next
    sir you are aware i was talking about people like you
    i respect if you make porn leagal even if its against my religon

    i traveled Australia as well.You people aren't racist or any thing
    the job part is because the most cheep reliable labor is from Asia in Pakistan in the world...
    the people your talking about the ones that make threats are
    how you say " extremists "
    those crazy bastards cant do any thing they have no reliability and even if they do they will cause a slaughter all over your country and every Muslim will be executed in public.

    barking dogs seldom bite.
    Last edited by Paradox_x; 12-17-2013 at 04:58 AM.

  11. #8
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox_x View Post


    sir you are aware i was talking about people like you
    i respect if you make porn leagal even if its against my religon

    i traveled Australia as well.You people aren't racist or any thing
    the job part is because the most cheep reliable labor is from Asia in Pakistan in the world...
    the people your talking about the ones that make threats are
    how you say " extremists "
    those crazy bastards cant do any thing they have no reliability and even if they do they will cause a slaughter all over your country and every Muslim will be executed in public.

    barking dogs seldom bite.
    "i traveled Australia as well.You people aren't racist or any thing"

    Now this proves you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Australia has been voted the most racist country in the world.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  12. #9
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,442
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,704
    My Mood
    Angelic
    "Most of the people at certain countries are racist". That is an opinion-based statement. It is also a stereotype because it can never be a fact.
    This thread points several negative impacts the government or what people in society promote.
    This thread also points that we, as people in today's society should change.
    I'd like to point out that, there will be always be both good and evil because of the balance.
    Even, if some people change to help others, how will they do that?
    The earth holds limited resources, and from a biological concept, to sustain evolution, there will be competitors, predators, and preys.
    There is also supply and demand. This is the realistic part of the world.
    We could also say that it is nature, but just to point out that we are all the same species.
    In the end, we are all brothers and sisters.


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

    Paradox_x (12-17-2013)

  14. #10
    saiprem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I am waiting for the moment when Corruption in India will stop.

    Then only it will become developed like U.S.A etc.

  15. #11
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    Bring this to Debate Fort section please. We all know America sucks and the government is corrupt, nothing we can do about it so no point in even trying, im pretty sure the government itself even knows it's corrupt, but what can we do about it? not a goddamn thing... I hate this greedy society we live in...
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  16. #12
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(‿)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,421
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsAllKillPB View Post
    Bring this to Debate Fort section please. We all know America sucks and the government is corrupt, nothing we can do about it so no point in even trying, im pretty sure the government itself even knows it's corrupt, but what can we do about it? not a goddamn thing... I hate this greedy society we live in...
    alteast you don't have your very own hitler that bans YouTube for no reason.....
    there trying to reduce our awareness of the real situation people started criticizing the govt a few months ago...

  17. #13
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox_x View Post


    alteast you don't have your very own hitler that bans YouTube for no reason.....
    there trying to reduce our awareness of the real situation people started criticizing the govt a few months ago...
    The reason they ban Youtube is because people can upload ANYTHING to it, suppose your gov't is a certain party, they don't want someone to uploading a video speaking against the gov't... Basically Dictatorship if you don't have the right to speak your opinion.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  18. #14
    Paradox_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    凸(‿)凸 (◣◢)┌∩┐
    Posts
    1,421
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsAllKillPB View Post


    The reason they ban Youtube is because people can upload ANYTHING to it, suppose your gov't is a certain party, they don't want someone to uploading a video speaking against the gov't... Basically Dictatorship if you don't have the right to speak your opinion.
    nah a few months ago they found a reason because some one posted something against our religon however we were the only islamic state that banned it from our country..
    or thats what we are told.

  19. #15
    saiprem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This the problem people take religions so seriously at high level even they forget all the happenings and start fighting among other relegions and it goes on....

    One of the reason is government it creates profit by starting all these

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 02:52 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 04:07 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:22 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 12:30 AM
  5. What's the best way to make money online?
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 07:04 PM