Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 76
  1. #46
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    "Actions speak louder than words." - I'm sure you have heard of that statement before. You don't necessarily need to say it when your actions prove it. Throughout this thread you've been telling us how pathetic we are, talking back because we're insulting him and all that lovely stuff. That's defending. If you really DON'T give a shit, I wouldn't be seeing you in this thread.
    You still talking? i thought you were done.


  2. #47
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,242
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,455
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Not even mad, just find it pathetic how some people were like, my live is a lie, oh JB should die..
    why? because his life is better then yours

    nice for being racist GM.. isnt that one of the rules.."You people"
    look up examples of discrimination

    If JB is so horrible like everyone states, then dont fucking listen to him, dont give him attention like this.. dont buy his music dont even give him 2 seconds of your fucking day if hes such a burdon on your lifes.

    I'm actually very far from a racist. Not at all. I called most white people racist, which they are.

    Look up some of your own country's history man. Its built upon racism. Southern states are still racist as fuck. Its all mainly white people. There's a reason for that.

    Look at me, Canadian and still learning American History in school. I know more about your country's racist upbringings than you.

    People are mad because his life is better when he sucks shit and does stupid shit and still gets away with it periodically. You're mad because you love him. Simple
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    DamnRAT (01-18-2014),Hunter (06-23-2015),Ferris Bueller (12-19-2013)

  4. #48
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post



    I'm actually very far from a racist. Not at all. I called most white people racist, which they are.

    Look up some of your own country's history man. Its built upon racism. Southern states are still racist as fuck. Its all mainly white people. There's a reason for that.

    Look at me, Canadian and still learning American History in school. I know more about your country's racist upbringings than you.

    People are mad because his life is better when he sucks shit and does stupid shit and still gets away with it periodically. You're mad because you love him. Simple
    Again where did i say i "Love" him.. now you are putting words into my mouth trying to make your argument more more valid..

    and people don't hate him, its more of Jealousy, how can you hate someone that you have never met in your life, oh you can't. you are Jealous of his fame.. doesn't matter how bad his music sucks.. hes still getting more pussy then you will ever get in your life time.. besides the point. you're just to stubborn to see that.

    and its not just the white people that are racist.. EVERYONE black whites hispanic are all racist.. not just "the whites" as you stated.
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 12-19-2013 at 07:52 PM.


  5. #49
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,390
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    8,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    You still talking? i thought you were done.
    I would be done, but the replies you make are hillarious. Sorry, I just wanted to continue a little more with this act just to get a few laughs.

    Keep dancing like a puppet broski, you're making this too easy for me.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [] [] [] [][]


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

    Horror (12-20-2013)

  7. #50
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,242
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,455
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Again where did i say i "Love" him.. now you are putting words into my mouth trying to make your argument more valid..
    and its not just the white people that are racist.. EVERYONE black whites hispanic are all racist.. not just "the whites" as you stated.
    What Hero said, Actions speak louder than words

    And yes, I distinctly remember black people enslaving you
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  8. #51
    andiasliwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City
    Posts
    1,880
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    510
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why ever1 hating on JB he is cool, he is my nigga.

  9. #52
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hate to say, but he's not going to quit anytime soon. At least that's what I believe.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  10. #53
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Thank god. Now I don't need to cut myself for bieber anymore.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  11. #54
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post
    Why ever1 hating on JB he is cool, he is my nigga.
    Ban please.


    OT: Yea.... christmas gift is ruined

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]KING (12-21-2013)

  13. #55
    blvckrampage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i knew it but even tho i don't like that kid he's still living his life while i'm in my basement masturbating on chicken nuggets

  14. #56
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    DAMN THE PERSON WHO SAID HE WAS QUITING!DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  15. #57
    hugo2031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post



    I'm actually very far from a racist. Not at all. I called most white people racist, which they are.

    Look up some of your own country's history man. Its built upon racism. Southern states are still racist as fuck. Its all mainly white people. There's a reason for that.

    Look at me, Canadian and still learning American History in school. I know more about your country's racist upbringings than you.

    People are mad because his life is better when he sucks shit and does stupid shit and still gets away with it periodically. You're mad because you love him. Simple
    I loooveee Canadians .And Canada
    Akatsuki member since 2007

    My name is UCHIHA ITACHI

  16. #58
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


    Please state where i defended JB.. i simply said i didn't care about him. if thats defending then so be it..

    go whine more about how much hes more succesful then you in your miserable lives.
    you're getting mad at people that dislike him and calling us jealous, so pretty sure you are defending him.
    personally, i dislike him due to the fact that he treats his fans like utter shit even though they treat him like a god for some reason and would love to see something bad happen to him.



    My games;

    x

  17. #59
    blvckrampage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by hugo2031 View Post
    I loooveee Canadians .And Canada
    we love you too

  18. #60
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    I'm actually very far from a racist
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    I called most white people racist, which they are.
    Well if that isn't a massive contradiction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Southern states are still racist as fuck. Its all mainly white people. There's a reason for that.
    Based upon what experience? I've lived in Florida, and I've experienced southern racism firsthand, completely equal from all races.

    America is not a white country, America is a melting pot of all races, joined together with a common goal. America gave me the opportunity for a new life when I came from Cuba, and that it did. I despise calling people 'white' and 'black' and 'brown' because we are ALL the same. 'Whites' did not oppress the Native Americans, 'Whites' did not enslave their brothers. but greedy PEOPLE. The very notion that skin color changes a man is dehumanizing in itself. To put forth that innocent humans who happen to have pale skin are responsible for the actions of their forefathers is simply illogic. Not only is it foolish, but it's founded upon the very same principles that allowed oppression to thrive. We've come a long way, and I'm very proud of the changes this great country has made. I fear that spiteful generalizations like the ones you're making will lead us right back into conflict. Color is but a refraction of light, an outworldly perception. It speaks nothing of the man inside. Love your brother my friend, don't condemn him
    Last edited by Aborted; 12-20-2013 at 05:20 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Got damn
    By J Miliam in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 09:24 PM
  2. Got damn
    By Ghost in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 02:18 PM
  3. Damn she sounds rike Justin Bieber
    By Jabuuty671 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 06:27 AM
  4. I GOT IN A DAMN FIGHT
    By malok1000 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 01:11 AM
  5. well most know my main got banned now i quit ca
    By dk173 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 01:54 PM