Thread: ZOMG!!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 230
  1. #166
    mcjang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    That's what she said.
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KJThaDon View Post
    You fail at English, go back to school?



    Wouldn't you like to know
    This is why you are part of the EQA. Fag.

    nope, he aint got shit to fight , baby back bitch.

  2. #167
    KJThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjang View Post
    nope, he aint got shit to fight , baby back bitch.
    Are you making up your own English again?
    Baby back bitch?

    LOL

    You should really stop humiliating yourself child

  3. #168
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KJThaDon View Post
    Are you making up your own English again?
    Baby back bitch?

    LOL

    You should really stop humiliating yourself child
    you rly should stop calling other people children when you don't show that much more intelligence yourself.


  4. #169
    mcjang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    That's what she said.
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    you rly should stop calling other people children when you don't show that much more intelligence yourself.

  5. #170
    KJThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    you rly should stop calling other people children when you don't show that much more intelligence yourself.
    I feel your pain child. I would be upset if a club I was desperately trying to join denied me too. Please don't bring your anger here though, we have enough children crying and whining. Now would you like me to start lying and calling people like you perhaps, an adult?

    Naaaa. Now go back to your hole

  6. #171
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KJThaDon View Post
    I feel your pain child. I would be upset if a club I was desperately trying to join denied me too. Please don't bring your anger here though, we have enough children crying and whining. Now would you like me to start lying and calling people like you perhaps, an adult?

    Naaaa. Now go back to your hole

    O.o this guy just has issues, nuff said.*(i think he might be a pedo, but not the gourav kind)


  7. #172
    mcjang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    That's what she said.
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KJThaDon View Post
    I feel your pain child. I would be upset if a club I was desperately trying to join denied me too. Please don't bring your anger here though, we have enough children crying and whining. Now would you like me to start lying and calling people like you perhaps, an adult?

    Naaaa. Now go back to your hole
    since u call everyone a child, u must be a 52 year old fagbag who sits on the computer with chips open muthafuka

  8. #173
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Obama'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by DNF View Post
    isnt ip'd he just is banned if he is caught posting
    Thank's for answering my first post. I was wondering what happened to him/her.

  9. #174
    beteasta3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have You Checked You'r Sister's Room?
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Devilish
    stupidest thread ever created i swear u guys start random threads which just lead to spam and pointless flame wars


    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

  10. #175
    mcjang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    That's what she said.
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    stupidest thread ever created i swear
    stfu, u is not cool enough too be in tha thread :P

  11. #176
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by KJThaDon View Post
    I feel your pain child. I would be upset if a club I was desperately trying to join denied me too. Please don't bring your anger here though, we have enough children crying and whining. Now would you like me to start lying and calling people like you perhaps, an adult?

    Naaaa. Now go back to your hole
    Oh for the love of christ..
    Just shush you pathetic little worm..
    You dull twit..
    How can somebody so immature call themselves a adult?
    Just leave, Nobody cares for the blather you're posting here.
    -______-

    Quote Originally Posted by beteasta3 View Post
    stupidest thread ever created i swear u guys start random threads which just lead to spam and pointless flame wars
    Agreed.

  12. #177
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Oh for the love of christ..
    Just shush you pathetic little worm..
    You dull twit..
    How can somebody so immature call themselves a adult?
    Just leave, Nobody cares for the blather you're posting here.
    -______-
    QFT!!!!!

    (does that work for like 4 lines? maybeh.....)


  13. #178
    KJThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjang View Post
    since u call everyone a child, u must be a 52 year old fagbag who sits on the computer with chips open muthafuka
    I expected your ignorance to shine, you have not failed me little boy. Please quit making up new words. Us literate adults cannot understand your illiterate text. fagbag LOL. Chips? 52? Please don't confuse me with your father Willy.

  14. #179
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Obama'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjang View Post
    stfu, u is not cool enough too be in tha thread :P
    So your saying we all cool?! I feel loved.

  15. #180
    mcjang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    That's what she said.
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KJThaDon View Post
    I expected your ignorance to shine, you have not failed me little boy. Please quit making up new words. Us literate adults cannot understand your illiterate text. fagbag LOL. Chips? 52? Please don't confuse me with your father Willy.
    for the love of christ,
    ur words do not suffer me.
    [IMG]https://www.irvinehousing*********/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/fuck_you.gif[/IMG]
    in other words, GTFO.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GM Tetris ZOMG
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 01:13 AM
  2. ZOMG u have to See!!!
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 09:11 PM
  3. Zomg Lol Wtf I R Bax !!!
    By Dokuda in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 10:22 PM
  4. Zomg! This Is A Thread!!
    By tednugent in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:31 PM
  5. zomg 1337 maplestory playa
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:07 AM

Tags for this Thread